Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Metal Discussion Thread [All Metalheads Accepted]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

The Metal Discussion Thread [All Metalheads Accepted] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Metal Discussion Thread [All Metalheads Accepted]   The Metal Discussion Thread [All Metalheads Accepted] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:27 am

Behemoth and Kataklysm are. I don't know about It Dies Today, but As I Lay Dying is metalcore. Look up Decapitated, Cannibal Corpse and Hypocrisy for a taste of some good death metal. Behemoth are good but I'm not a real big fan of Kataklysm. If you want more, just toss me a PM :D
Back to top Go down

The Metal Discussion Thread [All Metalheads Accepted]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2