Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Non Magical, A Word From Your Moddess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

Welcome To Non Magical, A Word From Your Moddess Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Non Magical, A Word From Your Moddess   Welcome To Non Magical, A Word From Your Moddess EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Welcome to the Non Magical section, another of my domains. Just the run of the mill post about what not to do and what not.

Non Magical : Based in Realists eras. There are no fantasy elements, no magic and MINOR technological advancements. Any real era's that have taken place; Medieval, Renaissance, World Wars, Cold Wars, Western, Modern Times etc.

Problems : If you encounter a problem with another member, that is not resolved in a civilized manner via PM or IM. Click here and send me a PM immediately with a brief description of the problem.

God Modding : Absolutely prohibited UNLESS explicit permission has been given between members and Myself (the Moddess).

Mature Content : Please be sure that you have read the post made by your Admin The Joker's Ace in the OoC section, the rules there apply here, so if you haven't, click here.

Right now things are running smoothly, and that's just the small bit I wanted to put up, I'm sure if there is anything else I have to say I will post it.

Now go out and RP, have fun, enjoy the forum, and be respectful.
Back to top Go down

Welcome To Non Magical, A Word From Your Moddess
Page 1 of 1