Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- Empty
PostSubject: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- Once_upon_a_time_web_pic

A classic fairy tale retold and takes place in Modern New York City. A young woman nicknamed Cinderella is the daughter of a famous actress and Rock star. Her mother died from cancer. Soon her father remarried to another woman, who had been a competing actress against her mother. This woman uses this chance to take advantage of Cinderella once her father passed away after committing suicide because of pressure in his line of business as the story goes. (There is not enough efficient evidence to prove other wise). Her step mother takes over the household with her two daughters and makes Cinderella at the age of nine to do all the chores.

-* Info *-

Characters
Cindy [‘cinderella’] - Belle
Sam [cindy’s bestfriend and housemaid]- Mai
Patricia [step-mother] - Shared
Estella [older sister] -Shared
Elaine [younger sister] -Shared
Pete [Hispanic pest control/Cindy’s good friend] - Belle
Danny [‘prince charming’] - Mai
Mr. Goldstrum [danny’s father, wants to find his son a wife] - Belle

The sisters are out shopping while Cindy and Sam are supposed to clean the whole house. They step into the sisters’ room to find a rat invasion, the exterminator has been called. Sam has a tad of a crush on Pete, and now her and Cindy are heading to find a cab so they can go to the Brooklyn? Home.

. . .

bloody_Maiden wrote:
Finally it was about time they returned home to the place they could call home. They would be in the basement, but it was big and had a built in fireplace. She loved the fireplace especially on cool nights. She looked at Cindy as they left the complex and blushed again. “You could do that? I mean..that would be great. I have not date since I was in high school. It’s about time right?” Teased Sam, hooking arms with Cindy. “Nah that sounds great. Thanks darling. Now, let’s go fetch a cab.”

Cindy swung the bags she held as they stood on the curb waiting for a cab. Within a few short minutes, a man, was kind enough to pull up to the curb to allow them to load and get in the cab. “We are going to the Brooklyn house right Sam?” Cindy asked to be sure, so she could know which address to give the man.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:02 am

A smile played upon Sam's face as she sat in the car with Cindy, glad that everything was going right for the moment. She nodded and looked at the younger woman carefully. "Of course dearie. The better of the choices to live in. I am just glad to be out of that nightmare of a home. A glass house? How is that even classy? You can just tell that was your step=mother's choice. Anyways dear, we will have that nice fireplace for ourselves," said Sam, politely.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 pm

Cindy nodded and leaned up in her seat telling the driver the address and the best way to go to miss the New York traffic rush. She smiled buckling herself in and leaning back in the seat, gazing out the window. Her eyes were passing of the signs posted all over the square, for the richer society snobs of course, to come attend Danny's party slash company meeting. She let out a long sigh, moving her eyes to the hustle and bustle of the always busy city. "What I wouldn't do to have Mom and Dad back, I hate that bitch Patricia" she blinked then gasped. She had never really called her that word, she just usually played it off as witch, she laughed a little uneasily at the surprise. Turning her head back to Sam, biting on the inside of her lip, she watched her carefully and then spoke.

"So this masquerade ball thing, you really think I have a shot, I mean.. Come on.. Look at me, I look like a lower city rug rat.." she said with a sad voice. She had wished so badly her father was alive, he would have never allowed Patricia to let her live like this. Though going to the Brooklyn house was so much better, there was more hired help, and the room they shared was an actual room with a fireplace, so the conditions were a major improvement. Thinking for a moment while Samantha answered, they had more showers there and practically unlimited hot water, a sigh of relief escaped through her reddened lips.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Sam did not look at Cindy for a moment. If only Cindy knew how amazing her mother had been a live, it would have been perfect. When she had been a little girl she was able to look up to Cindy's mother as inspiration. She pressed her shoulder into the corner of car, too keep herself from falling asleep. There was nothing better to do because they had a long a drive still. She finally looked at her friend, a small smile upon her delicate face. Her eyes looked tired suddenly.

"Well, if you have your mother's confidence you should be alright. I remember as a little girl I looked up to your mother the actress because she was always so strong and had the best of manners," she said, poking her friend. "So do I think you have a chance? Yes I do. I definitely do.."
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 pm

She turned to Sam and smiled, "Girl.. With your ridiculious good looks.. You most definitely have a chance, maybe the two of you should go to the ball as well.. I do know for a fact that he has a tux." a sly smile slipped across her lips and a mischevious twinkle ventured into her deep blue pools. She watched Sam idly, as well as the scenary whizzing by behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:54 am

How the words flowed through her best friend's mouth. It meant all the more to her. Sam could have encouraged her all the same about the ball. She did not know the prince charming, only that he was searching for a wife in the old fashioned way. Looking at Cindy carefully she nods.

"I know you have the best chance to get invited to the ball...I mean the invites have not even been sent out yet!" She said this part with a glint of hope.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Cindy shook her head as her eyes followed all the moving things outside of the car, she had no idea what to think of getting an invitation. It was probably not likely since her stepmother nearly forbid her to really put her name out to the public, but she couldn't just keep her completely in the dark because people all knew that her deceased husband had a daughter. She hated the situation, but what more could she due? "Yea Yea Yea" she murmured in reply as she jarred herself back into reality.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Sam gave a small sigh at the answer she received from her friend. "Well, dear with that attitude, you won't be invited,"frowned the maid. "Listen hun, your step mother may have control over you...please she does not know me very well. I will help you get into the ball!" She gave Cindy a small, secret smile.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 pm

A mysterious look twinkled in the bright iris' of Cindy's eyes, she was ready to be at the other home and have a little more freedom. Not to mention that she would have better living condition. A wide smile crossed her face and she leaned over and hugged Sam. "You know you are my best friend right?" she said with a small laugh. "So when might this invitation come?" she said looking up to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 pm

She became worried with the twinkle in her friend's eyes. There was always something with that look that led to mischief. "Yes?" She smiled slightly. She relaxed some.

"I believe in the next few days," she smiled again. "A friend worked for the handsome man's family and told me they sent out the invitation a few days ago. So you just need to keep an eye out and grab it first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-   Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle- Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderella Retold -Mai & Belle-
Page 1 of 1