Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into The Breach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Splitter
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Rock Splitter

Male Posts : 18

Into The Breach Empty
PostSubject: Into The Breach   Into The Breach EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Hello All,
I can tell most of you already know me down to the knots in my shoelaces, since I'm seeing allot of old hands from another RP site. I have to thank Treble for inviting my over here. For a while I'd been searching for a second outlet for RPs and the like, and it's nice to be here.

What can I say to the new faces I'm seeing, though? Well, nothing interesting, really, but you might get a feel for me as time goes by.
I'm looking forward to the projects we might work on together and to the flow of ideas that will be unique to our forum.

Glad to be here, and thank you. (^^)
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

Into The Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Breach   Into The Breach EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Heey! Welcome, welcome! Glad to see you here!

Anywho, see you around!
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Into The Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Breach   Into The Breach EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Hey! I'm so glad you came! *Dances around* Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Rock Splitter
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Rock Splitter

Male Posts : 18

Into The Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Breach   Into The Breach EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Yes! I'm here, but I haven't done any thing! I need to get the lead out and start stewing on some kind of RP. I've got so many half-assed ideas. Any one of them could be made into a proper game if I just made the effort. I'll see what I can do. Maybe it'll just be something simple as first. Might be best just to kind of ease into things here with just a 1-on-1 or something else that's still small scale. [Shrugs.]

Well, I'll get back to you on that. ^^;
Back to top Go down

Into The Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Breach   Into The Breach EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Well, welcome to the forums Rock Very Happy It's good to see you here and I guess I can skip out on all the formal welcoming stuff because you know what you can do if you have any problemo's here. Hope you find this a stress free place where you can get creative. Lookin forward to seeing what you can bring with ya mate
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

Into The Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Breach   Into The Breach EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Hai hai Rock. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Into The Breach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Breach   Into The Breach Empty

Back to top Go down

Into The Breach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Introductions!-
Jump to: