Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions/Comments/Concerns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Questions/Comments/Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Questions/Comments/Concerns   Questions/Comments/Concerns EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 am

Hey everyone. If you have a question or anything regarding a contest, post them up here and I'll get back to you. Once a question is asked, or a comment made, please don't spam my PM box. I'll get to everyone in time. Be sure to name the contest your question is in reference to.

Thanks, Ace
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Comments/Concerns   Questions/Comments/Concerns EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 am

I was wondering if I'll ever get my prizes from the first short story contest we had a while back? :3
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Comments/Concerns   Questions/Comments/Concerns EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 pm

I will make sure you do hun. Sorry, everything is slowly getting back on track. :3 I will see what we can do. I can't make sets so I will talk to Ace.

Also

Announcements!

Poem Contest will be up by Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Comments/Concerns   Questions/Comments/Concerns EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry everything got so slow, hun. I'm working on the prizes now. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Comments/Concerns   Questions/Comments/Concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions/Comments/Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Contest Corner-
Jump to: