Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quote of the Day

Go down 
+9
Kaia
Paradigm
Sunal Wolfsbane
Shiroi-Ka
Antaric
Bloody_Maiden
Animus
Treble
Mike
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Quote of the Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Day   Quote of the Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

"think of it as left 4 dead, only with a snowboard.."
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Day   Quote of the Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Asskkk!
D:
WAIT
lemme "hint" at the type of engagement ring I want Razz

- This was then followed by a very specific description. With pictures. It looked expensive. The kind of expensive I'd have to sell my soul for. Last time I ever tell someone I'll marry them for a massage haha.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Day   Quote of the Day - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

"I think after all that Constant Motion, I need Another Day to Disappear!"

Me.. in a thread not far away from here..
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Day   Quote of the Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Miss you when you go japan, yes. Want you to go japan, yes. Will epically warn you about japanese mafia and beg you not to drink them all under the table as they'll retaliate with violence.

- I'm excellent when it comes to wording and lighting up the subject. Total awkward diffuser
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Day   Quote of the Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:36 pm

"Heartburn tastes of Jagermeister" My friend.. I think I should get her an AA leaflet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the Day   Quote of the Day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Drama Free - Off Topic-
Jump to: