Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

Male Posts : 20
Location : England, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Wall Hath, Albion St, the house opposite the Allam on the Precinct.

The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:41 am

*atchoo*

Big surgery, or just like, y'know, little bits?
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 am

Big surgery. Surgery that will take me months to recover from fully.
Back to top Go down
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

Location : England, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Wall Hath, Albion St, the house opposite the Allam on the Precinct.

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 am

Wish I'd not prodded you for that post, now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:59 am

We'll all live.
Back to top Go down
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Soooo... now what?
*looks at Ace*
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 am

My post will be up in a few. Here's the posting order, which I'll also put on my first post.

1. Ace
  2. Skryn
  3. Dantes
  4. Matt
  5. Glibbons

Note: If you're not going to be able to post for a minute, that's perfectly alright. Just let us know. As most of you know, my RPs generally go somewhat slow, mainly due to the fact that, A. I have an incredibly busy schedule, and 2. There's more time to perfect your post, and make sure it's everything you want it to be. So just keep us informed as to what's going on.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 am

Right, because I'm -completely- flaky, and worthless, I've only just realized I failed to input the "bad" guys. Here they are. (All to be played by yours truly. ^_^)

User: Treble
Name: Lawrence Krenshaw
Personality: Lawrence is incredibly intelligent, and has no problems showing is swift wit and ample cynicism. He's the ring leader, also the one that gets to sit back and watch his handy work play out from the safety of his home.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons/Gadgets: Top of the line lap top, cell phone, pocket knife

Name: Manny Ruiz
Personality: Manny is a stone cold killer. He doesn't have much of a conscience, and can always find a means to his ends. His entire life he's been nothing more than a 'thug', a hired gun for whoever has the highest bid.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons/Gadgets: Two Semi-Automatic Pistols, an army knife, and an assault rifle on a strap over his back.

Name: Jonathan Giovanni
Personality: John is cold, calculating, and cruel. He has restraints, and some humanity, such as his strict "Never hurting kids" rule, but other than that, he sees the world as his play place. He always takes the time to sit, and to think. He's a big thinker, a genius most would call him, though he hides it incredibly well.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons/Gadgets: Standard, army issue knife, semi-automatic pistols.

Name: Victoria Moreno
Personality: Victoria is spontaneous, quirky, and an all around funky person. She doesn't really care, one way or the other, if she's on the good or bad side. With her it's all about the money. She has morals, and values. Won't kill innocent people, doesn't like killing in general, actually. She'd rather knock someone cold, take their cash, and run.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapons/Gadgets: One revolver, one glock, and a set of throwing knives Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gideon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 am

You're still the only one who can call me Glibbons Razz
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 pm

*Grins* Love you darling.

Alright. . . I'm flaky. I'm worthless. I'm horrible. I know, I know I know! I'm -sorry-! I have to go to my sister's house right now, but I swear, promise, scouts honor on the pang of death by dismemberment, I'll have a post up later tonight. I have half of it done, but I've been so fuckin' busy I can't even see straight. I'm usually not this flaky guys, and I'm sorry. I'll have a post up soon.
Back to top Go down
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:38 pm

I thought you were going to die on us, then.
But you'd never do that.
You wouldn't dare.
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Is everyone still into this, if Ace ever gets her arse round to posting? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-   The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of Days -|OoC Open! Mature|-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2