Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl's Night Out (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Girl's Night Out (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:11 am

Saturday evening, around twelve thirty-two pm, to be exact 34 seconds to twelve thirty-three. The time was getting close for her to leave for the night to start off driving to her destination a few miles up north. Bluebird Anna (though anyone who called her that would usually find their face planted on the soil, literally kissing the earth.) was a sweet, promising writer, shy,but a girl who took shit from anyone. Tonight she would play taxi for her friends, because she was doing Kyleen a favor. She escaped her condo before her mix breed German Shepherd, Bingles knew she was gone. Kyleen would have been the one doing the driving, but since work required her attention for most of the night there was no way Anna could get drunk tonight.

Anna got into her red convertible which had black flames on the hood. Then pulled out of the underground garage heading off to the usual bar they hung at. She and the girls were always at the same place. Anna felt they needed a new scenery. She began to wonder if she should suggest to them a new place that would be opening up around next week. The idea sparked many more ideas, like her dreaming of the strong taste of white wine.

The bar was just coming into view. She grinned as she found a suitable parking spot. "This is perfect!" She looked out her rear view mirror and grinned some more. "Time to greet my girls." She turned away from the mirror and shook her long straight mane of black hair. Her dark eyes sparkled with the glittery eyeshadow. Out of the car she went and walked towards the door, opening it and searching around for the group.
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Saturday Morning.
“From the top guys, let’s go!”

A rich, Latin voice echoed in a gym-like structure slowly being eaten away by the sound of pounding hip-hop music. Limbs outstretched and hips swayed, dipping low and coming forward with a strong push. Sweat flew off bodies, hair swung and fell all over the place. It was a dancer’s stage. A girl, in the front, was doused in a light layer of perspiration, followed by a group of teenagers that stepped forward when she did, mimicking her every move to a dance routine.

The music died down and everyone went at ease as the woman turned around to praise her companions. “Good job you guys, that was muy fantastico! I am so proud of you guys! Casey, you just need’a work on your turns, yeah? And Michael, I wanna see more when you thrust that fist forward, okay? And everyone else, make sure you put some extra energy into it - it‘s gotta be powerful for next weekend‘s show.” The crowd came strong with ‘yeahs’ and laughter as they dispersed, grabbing towels and water bottles while they made their way out.

“Bye, Cecily!” A group of teens called out, leaving the building

Adios, chicas.” She said with a wave, pulling her long hair down. Once her students left, she laid on the ground, looking up at the tattered building. It really needed renovating, otherwise, it would fall apart and then where would she and her students go? A cold, executive tapping came into the gym; Cecily turned to see a man dressed in a suit walking up to her.

“Do you have the money, Cecilia?”

“Yeah, yeah. I got it right here. Calm down, chico.”

“You’re late this month.”

“Ay, I gotta live too,” She moaned, handing over a manila folder. “But… I need an extension on our contract. The money from these kids isn’t cutting it for my bills and keeping this place open. I'm grittin' my teeth, here. Give me ‘til the end of next month, and I’ll even pay interest.”

“You keep asking for deals and extensions. No can do this time. I gotta live too,” He said, walking out with the folder in hand. “The rest of the money by the end of this month, or this place turns into a shopping mall. Comprende?”

Pendejo,” Cecily growled, hoping he heard her. Grabbing her bag, Cecily looked down at her watch, fumbling over the time. She was going to be late for her girl’s night out - which she so desperately needed tonight. She hurried out of the gym, after locking the doors, and raced back to her apartments that were, thankfully, close.

Saturday Evening.

Exiting the cab, the woman thanked her friend for a hookup with a free ride, giving him a generous kiss on the cheek on the other side of the window. From there on, Cecily strode inside the usual club; it was always packed and always made you leave feeling good. It was something she liked about coming to Martie‘s. Not to mention she and her girls were so infamous at that bar that the bodyguard outside the entrance didn’t bother checking their IDs and just let them go in, always giving the ladies a flattering look of general attraction.

Not looking to impress, or dress up for that matter, for anyone, she decided to wear something simple and trendy. Cecily strode confidently into the pumping crowd wearing a short, black henley dress, free of buttons, ties, strings and all other things that prevented her from slipping on the dress and walking out the door. It was a simple black dress accompanied with her favorite black flats so that she could dance without having to break in a new pair of heels that night. God knows she just needed to dance off the vibes from that man earlier.

Her sexy, smoky eyes searched for an empty table and instead, found Anna. Cecily approached the girl, waving from across the bar at first, and moving forward to envelope her in a large hug. It had felt like forever since their last girl's night out - and this time around, Cecily had plenty of horrendous news to share with her girls.

Last edited by cdawgg on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors ):)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_kisser
Fetch85
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 pm

It was Saturday evening and Damon was already at the bar where he would meet his many girlfriends. Had he been another man, the prospect of many girlfriends would have been far more interesting. Damon however used this time where the gals were outside the bar to pursue what interested him. Sitting next to a rather well toned and obviously exercised gentlemen, Damon smiled and raised his purple sleeved arm as he took a small sip of a cosmopolitan.

"Anyone ever tell you you have gorgeous eyes? They'd look better if I bought you a drink." Damon asked with a smile. The man seemed confused, bewildered, and awkward about what to do in this situation. He was barely able to stutter out the fact that he was in the bar with his wife. Damon's lips pursed as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh relax, cutie, I'm not going to ask if she likes to watch." Damon said hoping to make the awkward man relax. It didn't work. Damon rolled his eyes and looked at the drink, "Another beer here," He signaled to the bartender, "There, that better at making nice? What's your wife drink?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 am

Harmony yawned and stretched back putting her feet on the table before leaning to see what Devvi was doing on his computer. Her blonde hair was simply clipped back off her face, her headphones now sat around her neck. Devvi was off killing more people in his game, one that she had slowed playing on because she ended up bumping up the other team more than her own due to being regularly ganked for being a new player. She checked her nails then pushed back in her chair, scooting across to him. Purring into his ear, she saw him trying to concentrate on the game, to finish it without dying for the... She leant in to check the score then shook her head with a small smile.

"30 to 2, I take it the team sucks yet again?"

"Naturally. I just view them as fodder to help me work up to being able to keep up with the pros."

Harmony flipped his hair and kissed his neck knowing full well she was distracting him, and enjoying every second of it. "I still don't see why you don't just play in the pro division, you've managed to keep up with them before."

Biting his lip Devvi flicked his eyes to her briefly before turning back to his game to land a killing blow against another opponent before moving onto the main towers. "I want to be able to carry my own weight in it." He paused for a moment then looked at her again. "What are you doing? Aren't you meant to be getting ready for your girls night out?"

She grinned and slid off her chair and onto his lap with her arms around his neck. "I still have a little time before I have to leave... Why not spend some time with me?"

Devvi's eyes turned to the screen and he opened his inventory slot and teleported back to their starting base and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Gladly."

Evening

Harmony flipped open her compact and checked her hair and makeup quickly, pressing her lips together then put it back in her clutch before straightening her dress and entering the bar. Her strappy heels clicked together as she stood, or rather almost posed as she gazed around the bar before catching sight of Anna and Cecily, then spotted Damon over chatting with another man who was visibly uncomfortable.

She sauntered over to her girlfriends and tilted her head toward Damon. "It seems that someone's already having fun." She put her arms around them both and gave them a squeeze then made a face at Cecily's dress. "Oh Cecily... You have such a nice body, that dress does you no justice." Sitting herself down carefully so as not to flash her panties to everybody who looked her way, Harmony leant on the table before her, tapping her perfectly manicured nails together. "So, it seems that everybody else is taking their time arriving. What's been happening with two of my lovely ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Roars of laughter filled the halls as the group in uniform came sauntering out of the shiny black double doors. A smile was plastered on the face of a rather young woman with a large rifle slung over her back. Her crystal blue eyes shone brightly past her luscious lashes while she rolled her eyes at the men she was walking with. She was a semi-short one in the group, her black shirt and digital ACUs helping her stand out with the men who were tall and wearing tan shirts with their ACUs.

Yo, MacEn, I can’t believe you wailed on Perkins’ ass” a man with a very deep voice spoke, laughter trailing on every word.

Crystal smiled again and stuck her tongue out to the side in a cute manner. “Eh, you know how I roll, I gotta show you up all the damn time!” she said with a laugh, her honey soft yet rough voice broke through among the deep ones. She winked to Perkins and ruffled his high and tight hair. “I’ll let you win next time” she said as she snagged a bag off the floor and kept walking with the loud rambunctious group of men. She was the only woman to be seen in the group, standing out with her long black hair in a ponytail, and obvious womanly features. Yet, she was one of the men, as she walked down the halls participating in the conversation. The turned a few corners as they went back to the armory to check back in their weapons, and get things out of their lockers. Idly Crystal ran a hand through her hair as she waited in line with the men to enter the room.

McEnders, I see you are kicking ass as always eh Captain?” A tall black man standing behind the counter said with a deep chuckle.

As always Billy” she said with a laugh as she handed over her M14. He winked at her as she walked away from the group of men hand in back. “Later boys” she said with a laugh as she headed back to the door.

Later MacEn!.. Have fun with the laaaaaaaaiiidies!” a few of the men shouted and whistled as she waved while walking out of the door.

. . .

Crystal sat on the couch, after a short nap upon arriving home, she had taken a shower and was dressing. “Ladies night.. Ladies night.. What to wear?” she murmured to herself as she headed to her walk in closet in her towel. Her eyes scanned across the wall that held the only normal clothes she had, and not a single outfit caught her mind. With a shrug she closed her eyes and ran her fingers along the hangers then grabbed one and pulled it off the rack. A nod of approval and she flung it out the door and on the bed, titling her head up she grabbed another piece and flung it as well.

With a pair of shoes in hand she walked back to her bedroom and turned off the light in the closet. “Damn.. Late..” she said as she glanced up at her clock and muttered curses under her breath. Speeding up she dressed then gave herself a once over in the mirror as she reached to her dresser grabbing her ladies night wallet and the keys to her car. She smiled, pleased with she shirt shorts, and shoes she had picked out, she quickly dragged her hair into a ponytail and turned away. “Not too shabby my dear” and with that she went running out the door to her car.

. . .

She pulled up at Martie’s, late as usual to the Ladies night, and cut off the car. She grabbed the thin black wallet with skulls on it and slipped it in her back pocket as she got out of the car. Shaking her head as she closed the door Crystal put the alarm on her car and headed into the bar. Glancing around as she stood at the door she noted the stares of men at some of her ladies were already here. She grinned and headed over to them, most always the least girlish looking out of the ladies, she never cared though.

Well hot damn. Who in the hell are these hot ass women sitting at this table?!” Crystal exclaimed as she dragged a chair with her. She spun it around and plopped down on it, legs on each side, then propped her face up with her arms. She laughed a moment and tilted her head side to side. “How is my favorite wimminz?
Back to top Go down
cdawgg
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
cdawgg

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 pm

“Oh Cecily... You have such a nice body, that dress does you no justice… So, it seems that everybody else is taking their time arriving. What's been happening with two of my lovely ladies?”

Cecily turned to see Harmony arriving on the scene with her notorious fashion tips and a bright smile. The woman had anything and everything to say about style - especially to her. Being a dancer gave her all the right curves and made her a prime target for Harmony's closet consultation. Not that she minded - Harmony gave damn good fashion advice on more than one occasion in Cecily's case.

“Which is why it’s my body and not yours, fashionista. But you know, it’s that same old sitch’ with me. Keepin’ up with dancing, steerin’ clear of the hombres. I’ve been prepping for this choreography gig, auditions should be in another month or so; I‘m really lookin‘ forward to it. And yeah, the others shoulda been here by now,” she said, glancing at the large glowing clock above the bar, noticing Damon sitting with a nervous-looking man, “Speaking of doing justice to the body, Harmony, how‘s tu amor?” It must’ve been great to have a sex life, Cecily thought, elbowing Harmony and laughing as another one of the girls came up to the table.

“Well hot damn. Who in the hell are these hot ass women sitting at this table?! How is my favorite wimminz?!”

Cecily poked out her tongue to Crystal, “Well we’re doin’ good now that our fourth hottie is at the table, chica. But, damn, do I need a drink. Someone wanna go over to the bar and grab a cosmo? And while we‘re there, tell Damon to play nice with married men?” She smiled, noting the ring on the man‘s hand and watching his timid expression.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/butterfly_kisser
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 am

Harmony felt her face flush for a moment, her smile turning up into a playful sort of knowing smile. "It goes better each day my dear. Things may yet get even better." She twirled the front of her hair around a finger and looked over to Damon as Crystal plonked herself down onto a chair with them, her head tilted as she looked to the group that had gathered so far. "Oh honey, please... At least wear a skirt some time, pretty please Crystal?" Harmony tugged on the side of Crystal's pants trying to bring it to her attention.

What she wore did ultimately work well for her, and it was pretty typical Crystal style, it was just that Harmony wanted to see her girl friend in something different, something a little girly for a change, it couldn't hurt.

"Mmm I'll go get your drink, maybe Damon will come join us, any other sexy ladies care for a drink while I'm heading over there?"
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:45 am

Crystal smiled a little and playfully batted Harmony's hand away "Why are ya'll always insisting, and noone here to look good for anyway" she said and she did a once over around the room, "And plus, just sitting with ya'll makes me look hot!" she laughed a little then stood. "No no no.. You guy... er.. LADIIIIES just sit here and hang tight, I'll get the drinks" she glanced over to the bar and took note of Damon, shaking her head a little.

"Poor man, he's prolly scared to death" she chuckled as she headed over to the bar "'Ey Johnny! Round of cosmos for us and a mojito for myself please!" Crystal called out as she raised her hand in the air slightly. The well built man nodded and started mixing her mojito, just the way she like it, and prepared the cosmos for the other girls. Crystal slid in a bar stool and twirled her around resting her elbows on the end of the counter and staring out into the big turn out at Martie's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl's Night Out (IC)   Girl's Night Out (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's Night Out (IC)
Page 1 of 1