Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the lonely people..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

All the lonely people.. Empty
PostSubject: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:17 am

At Ridgemount university, there is a legend that tells of a haunted dorm.
Eddy saunstool. He is the star of the legend, as it is said that he had just suddenly disappeared because he some how opened a portal through a bathroom mirror at his dorm.
After three days, fellow college students went looking for him. When they had reached his dorm bathroom, all that was left was his cloths.
A lot of people just whisked it off as a kidnapping and the case ran cold fast. The legend was also just lead to be an' old seniority tale. No one really knew where the legend could've possibly been conceived, but now no one really thinks it to be true.
It's been about 10 years since Eddy had disappeared into his dorm room, Number 9.

--

Zelda was excited to meet the person she'll be rooming with, and to see her dorm.
She had innocent visions of best friends, and boyfriends.
Zelda quickly moved her things into her Dorm. Dorm number 9.
She had no idea as she was unpacking about the legend at all. She haddn't talked to anyone yet.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:28 am

She was going to be late for her first day too her dorm, which she was sharing with her old high school bestie. Cecilia could not wait to see her. A sly smile crossed her face, simply making her look mischievous. She was excited to see her friend, Zelda. What would she think of her being late? The thought made her laugh. Cecilia found a parking space and got out quickly and pulled out her suitcase. As she walked to the dorm rooms she past many different people, it made her nervous. Her hand slid into her pocket and wrapped around a small bottle with some pills.

She let out a sigh of relief. She still had them. With anew confident look she walked into the building, looking for her room. Finally she came to dorm none. Her dark eyes sparkled when she saw Zelda. Dropping her suitcase she ran to the girl and hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:56 am

"Aaahh!" Zelda was startled as two arms clasped around her, but the voice was recognizable.
"Oh! " She turned around and with great surprise and glee she squealed and embraced her long time friend.
"Cecilia!! OH my gosh It seems like forever!! Im so glad you made it safely! We're going to have so much fun together!"
-
Their dorm was small as usual but the bunk bed actually reserved a lot more space for the T.V. and the one large drawer for their cloths. The bathroom was tiny as it only held a sink, a toilet and a shower.
Although it was kind of surprising that the bathroom looked untouched and clean as it did..
The rectangular mirror hanging over the sink seemed to be the only dark colored thing in there; It's frame a gray color.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 am

Time would only tell if living together would work out properly. However, seeing her friend smiling made her forget the worries. Nothing would ruin this. Nothing would. She looked around their dorm and smiled slightly. It was not as impressive as she was hoping it could have been. Then again it was just her and Zelda, so the room was perfect size for the two of them. With a small nod she backed away to stare at her surprised friend, Zelda.

"Seems like forever since we last talked. Though it has been two months only...How was your trip?" She asked, walking around the room. She paused and stared at a creepy looking mirror. "Is this yours Hun?"
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 am

Zelda let go of her friend.
"..Aauugh.. Man driving over here was a little rough.. I had no air conditioning so it was hot as hell.."
She looked at the bathroom as well.
"Oh.. no.. that's not mine.. it was there when I got here.. It's an' ugly thing aint it..?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:54 pm

"Ah dear...I am sorry. I was lucky..I have no car though. My dad dropped me off. My parents had to reclaim their old car, since my mom's broke down. So I am stuck with public transportation," she said looking at the old mirror. "Not that one...That one.." she pointed to a mirror that stood against the wall.

"That one that looks like it is from the Victorian ages," she frowned, sitting down on the bed. "So outta place here...Maybe we can move it?"
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 pm

"Hhmm.." Zelda stood, looking at the mirror.
"..It's school property isn't it..? ... where would we move it to, though?"
For some reason, she dare not to walk in the bathroom yet.
The mirror almost suddenly just gripped her attention, drawing her in some how.
But a knock on the door broke her spell.
"...Oh..!" Zelda turned to open the door to reveal a middle aged woman. She must be a counselor.
"Hello! I would just like to be the first one to welcome you to Ridgemount university!"
Her cheery-ness and over exaggerated smile could give them diabetes.
"Uh- ohh! Hullo! " Zelda didn't know how to react.
"Thank you! "
"Mm I see you have Dorm room number 9!" The Counselor lady said this a little strangely, as if she was hiding something.
"Yes.. heeheh.." zelda smiled nervously, why was she nervous?
"Don't let the other students lead to believe any of the ghost stories, they arn't true!" she flicked her hand.
"...ghost stories..? ..Umm yess'mam I sure wont!" Zelda was intrigued now.
"My name is Jeana! and if you need anything! don't hesitate to come down to my office!"
"Mmmmhhm.. Ookay.."
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:20 am

She stayed in the background watching her roommate chitchat with the woman named Jeanna. Cecilia knew only then she would not like this woman. Someone that energetic was bound to get on her nerves without effort. She was laid back and pretty cool with everyone,but people like this woman weird-ed her out. A sound caught her attention. Looking back it sounded like it was coming from further in their room. Tap...tap...tap tap.... It was a noise only glass made.

"Pssst...Zelda there is...a sound coming from the mirror. Now this would be the time to send this woman away," She whispered, keeping a smile up.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:21 pm

"Uh? -Mmmm well we! .. gotta go and talk to our teachers about somthing but..! thank you for the introduction!" Zelda nervously shut the door on the lady, without giving her a chance to talk. She peered into the bathroom, looking at the mirror again.
".... I think I heard it too.." She looked at her friend slowly.
"...Do we dare...?"
--
(I gotta go real quick but i'll edit this post to add more)
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Cecilia smiled softly as she watched her friend decide to do. "It can't do much harm. I mean all we do is pick it up and move it into our room at least." She walks towards the mirror that was just out of place in the bathroom. This standing mirror was meant for the bedroom, so why not place?

She grinned and walked towards it. "See?"

Cecilia touched the mirror's old fragile glass and felt something rush through her.

After shaking it off, she turned to Zelda.

"Give me a hand?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 am

(oh my god I am so sorry I forgot about this one)

Zelda walked into the room.
"Oh yeh, sure! " She placed her hands on the mirror, but then something seemingly just took hold of her soul. As if a demonic, gnarled clawed hand grabbed hold of her being and had begun to pull and tug at it angryly.
"...!! UGH!" she couldn't stand it for more then a few seconds, she tried to hold onto it but the sudden sensation from the mirror caused her to let go, and it fell into the sink.
It seemed unharmed as Zelda moved out of the bathroom as if there was a mouse.
"W- What?! what was that?!" She tried to focus on breathing.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:15 am

Her eyes widened as Zelda seemed to go through some sort of shock. Cecilia bit her lower lip and tried to think of a cause. She shook her head in defeat. "That was strange? What was it? Were you shock Zelda?" She asked gently, touching her friend's shoulder.

"Let me take a look...anyways I think we should remove it from the bathroom." She entered the bathroom and felt a heaviness in there. The mirror was unharmed in the sink. It was antique, big and oval. "Wow a classic..."

Cecilia reached out and touched the back side of the mirror, planning to pick it up, but suddenly it felt heavier then its length gave it credit. "Geeze..." she muttered, stepping back. "That thing is bizarre. Let's just leave it there for now."
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm

"oh! .. no im fine.." Zelda let her friend look her over.
"... it was just such a weird sensation.. " As her friend placed her hand on the back of the mirror, so did zelda as they tried to lift the Mirror. But suddenly it was incredibly heavy..
But they had to move it, they needed the sink to use..
As Cecilia stood back from it, zelda wanted to to the same but was suddenly distraught by the fact that she was unable to remove her hand from the back of the mirror.
" ..Ah! ..Uh..! what.. What the?" she shook and tugged at it, but it wouldn't give.
"is.. there some kind of sticky side on this or something?!" It felt as though her skin was glued to it.
To get more grip, zelda had to grasp the frame and place some of her fingers over the face of the mirror.
As her fingers hit the glass, with a little pressure, suddenly they started to sink inside the glass, creating water like ripples to run across the face.

" ....!?" Zelda had no words as she looked to see her hand practically being sucked into the face of the mirror like quicksand.
She whined, trying to shake the mirror free from her, but it only engulfed her arm now.
Zelda cried, looking to her friend in complete desperation.
"HELP ME!! OH God!! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the lonely people..   All the lonely people.. Empty

Back to top Go down

All the lonely people..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: In Character RPs -|Modern Fantasy|--
Jump to: