Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skryn
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Skryn

Male Posts : 15

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: District 9   District 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 pm

I go to the movies every Friday and fancy myself a film buff, though I hardly care enough to write meaningful critiques of the movies I do see. I just enjoy going and watching them. Anyway, so I saw District 9 Friday night and was pleasantly surprised. While the initial trailers and storyline had seemed interesting, I thought it would have leaned more towards the political, humane side of things. I wasn't looking forward to sitting there a couple hours through that, but was still interested enough to fork over the $6.75 (Yay Military Discount!).

Well, without exposing too much of the plot and such, I was very pleased with the movie. So much so that I'd have to rate it 9/10, one of my more favorite movies of the year. With the disappointment that Terminator was, as well as Transformers 2, District 9 was a breath of fresh air. I actually left wanting more, something very rare as of late with movies for me. I'd almost venture out to say I wanted a sequel, but sequels are notorious for being horrible. I'll pass, and hold a special, little place for this movie in my heart. (I'm a sucker for Alien movies.)
Back to top Go down

District 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: The Cinema-
Jump to: