Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)

Go down 
+2
Kaia
Animus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am

The Ogrelo Region, home of many pokemon, numerous roads that specifically tell trainers what lie ahead, and every single aspect of a battleground ranging from a plain meadow to the deep waters. It is a new year, and all of the up and coming trainers are making their way to Newbirth Town, where the festivities and introductions of the Ogrelo League Gym leaders are taking place, before Professor Alden will be teaming up one of the new trainers with four others... These four trainers have come far from their original regions, just to participate in this prestigeous league, and to help other trainers learn the fundamentals of training pokemon. We begin our journey at Displin City, where one of the trainers is currently running towards his next destination.

Cole continued pushing people out of his way as his speedy Quilava trailed behind him. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, I'm gonna be late!" Cole yelled as he turned a corner, just watching the train beginning to close it's doors. Cole's eyes widened as he raced over to the closest door, stopping it before it had any possible chance to close. "This train....Goes to....Newbirth....Right?" Cole huffed and puffed, looking at the train conductor nod politely. "Good.... I need....To get there....Now.... Can I please board?" Cole regained his breath and looked at the conductor again, watching him smile, nod and step out of his way. "Thank you so much sir... Come on Quilava, let's grab ourselves a seat." Cole grinned and stepped into the train carriage. "Quil! Quilava!" Quilava quickly joined Cole and sat over two vacant seats, before swiftly falling asleep. "Good boy Quilava, get some rest... I'll wake you when we get to the ceremony." Cole smiled as he looked out the window, watching construction people working on a brand new area, watching the Corsola bob their heads up from the water, and he could of swore he had watched a Rayquaza fly through the sky... 'Hmmm, maybe I should get some sleep too... Don't wanna be tired when I get to Newbirth Town.' Cole smiled softly before closing his eyes and falling into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 am

Kaia was sitting back in his seat, his head leaning against the window of the gently rocking train, combined with the sanctity provided by the music of his headphones and the solitude of his empty cabin; Kaia was drifting on the edge of sleep. He shifted a little, disturbing the Growlithe that was snoozing on his lap. The growlithe, Kit, opened one eye and glanced up at her trainer before settling back down.

"Hey Harris check that kid out at the end of the carriage"
"hey yeeah...pretty sweet headphones he's got, what's say we take 'em Chuck?"
"hell yeah we take 'em!"

"Grrrr" Kit's head rose as she growled at the two approaching ruffians dressed basically as thugs. They were clearly bullies and the young Growlithe sensed trouble.
Kaia however didn't notice until Kit jumped off of his lap to stand protectively at his fore.
"huh?" Kaia sat up quickly rubbing at his eyes and pulling his headphones down around his neck. "can i help you guys?"
The two delinquents glanced at each other with vagrant grins.
"yeah i reckon you can, start by handing over those fancy headphones of yours and all your money" said one of them,
"yeah and any other coll stuff you got in that green backpack of yours" added the second thug, making a grab for Kaia's bag.
"heh nice on Chu-" With a sudden growl Kit jumped forward and bit the guy's hand, hard; leaving a stinging bite that covered his entire hand.
The thug yelped and took a step back,
"you little- we'll show you ta be such a punk!" shouted the injured Chuck jumping back a little and reaching for his belt, his fellow took his lead and drew out his only pokeball as well.
"you're going down punk!"
With two loud PWONGs their pokeballs opened to reveal two really tough looking pokemon. Kaia recognized one as a Charmeleon, a fire type which meant it would be useless to use his bellsprout. The second he wasn't sure about, it might be a Granbull if he remembered correctly but he wasn't sure.
"oh man this is lame.." Kaia looked behind him even though he already knew he was in the last carriage of the train, there was nowhere to go. Not that he would have run anyway, a true trainer never backed down from a challenge.
"So it's a battle is it? Fine! I'll take you both on! Ready Kit?"
"Grow!" Kit took it's battle stance and adopted a determined expression, she would fight until she was knocked out, no sooner would she quit.
"Let's go! Tackle!"
"haha the little squirt is gonna take us on, Charmeleon, Slash that pathetic puppy!"
The two bullies cackled and proceeded to attack the rookie trainer.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:08 am

"QUILAVA!" Cole's Quilava yelled as he rolled down the narrow corridor of the train as a speedy pace, knocking one of the thug's pokemon, Charmeleon, to the floor of the train. Cole started moving forward, his Quilava slowly making it's way back to him as he approached the two thugs. "HEY! Whatever happenned to the decency of asking a trainer to battle first? You two are everything that's wrong with the region.... Why don't you just hand yourselves up to Alicia Dragonsbane or the local authorities now, before anything bad happens?" Cole yelled, his Quilava standing right next to him. "Yeah? And what are you gonna do about it... Punk?" The biggest of the thugs, Chuck, stepped towards Cole, his Charmeleon making it's way back to it's feet.

Cole grinned, looking at his Quilava. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson in real pokemon battling... QUILAVA! USE RETURN!" Quilava went into his battle stance, as his once shiny and normal coat seemed to burst into flames, he was angry, and with Cole directing his every move, Quilava would be just fine. Cole's Quilava ran up to Charmeleon and exchanged a mighty blow to the head, causing the Charmeleon to knock into Chuck.

Last edited by King Nothing on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

"Grr, you two are bullies, Fight fair you cowards!" Kaia was crouched next to his injured Growlithe helping her to her feet, and glaring maliciously at the two bullies.
QUILAVA!" Suddenly another Trainer and his pokemon came barreling out of nowhere, knocking the Charmeleon to the floor.
they exchanged words and the new trainer attacked.

"Hey! Who does this clown think he is? You should learn to mind your own business clown 'cos now you're gonna get it! Let's get this guy first Harris" Chuck roared a command for Charmeleon to attack and it lunged forward to slash at Cole's Quilava.
"Right, Granbull use-"
"EMBER!!" With a bark Kit opened her mouth and peppered Granbull with fiery embers jsut as it turned to face Cole. The confused pokemon roared in pain and spun back toward the dog pokemon. The growlithe was fast though and ready, she was leaping at Granbull before Kaia had even finished giving the order to follow up with Bite.
"That'll teach you to underestimate us! Don't look away!" Kaia Cheered as Kit's Jaws closed around Granbull's shoulder.
"Why you-!" Harris looked as though he was going to kick the growlithe himself but finally yelled at Granbull to stop being a wimp and bite back. It did, harder than the Growlithe and Kit yelped in pain and released it's jaw for a split second, Long enough for Granbull to toss it's head and throw Kit against the wall.
"No! Kit! come on girl get up."
"growwl" the loyal pokemon struggled to it's feet, shaking from the effort, it just managed to find it's footing when the Granbull charged into it, knocking it back down with a cry.
"Darn it! Come on Kit i know you can do it, use Ember again" somehow she managed to get to her feet and use Ember before Harris had time to give Granbull another command.
"Gran, Bullll!" Granbull tried to dodge but was too slow. Kit's ember caused a burn which would hamper any of Granbull's movements, lowering it's attack.
"Grr, you sneaky little punk, I'm gonna cream ya!" shouted the thug.
"Bring it lughead!" Kaia retorted, Brave words but he could see that his growlithe was pretty much finished, his hand twitched toward his belt as he considered using his only other pokemon, but with two battling fire types in the confined room he just wasn't sure if it was safe.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Cole's Quilava fell back a little, the flames on his back slowly distinguished as to not destroy any of the trains interior. Cole looked at the Charmeleon, as he decided to fight fire, with fire. "Good job Quilava, now do you remember that move I taught ya? I want you to try and use that..." Cole rested his hand on Quilava's head and pet him very lightly. "You ready Quilava?" Cole grinned, looking back at Chuck and his Charmeleon. "What is this little punk thinking?" Chuck tilted his almost bald head to the side out of confusion. "Quil! Quilava!" Quilava seemed to bark in agreement to Cole, as his eyes fixated on both Chuck and Charmeleon. "QUILAVA! USE FLARE BLITZ!" Cole pointed towards Chuck and his Charmeleon, their eyes growing wider as Quilava maintained his battle stance, lowering his head slightly. "Quiiiiiiil..... QUIIIIIIIIILLL......QUILAVA!!" The flames that rested on Quilava's back burst out, almost two times as large as they normally were. He raised his head to reveal blank eyes.

"F...Flare Blitz?!? Jesus christ!" Chuck was frozen on the spot as he watched Quilava run towards Charmeleon, watching the constant attacks, the biting, the scratching, and the small puffs of smoke swarming up from Charmeleon. "That's enough Quilava, come back now..." Cole ordered Quilava to return to his side, and Quilava quickly obeyed. "Good job Quilava, but be ready... I don't think that was enough..."
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:56 am

The time was running late. Her eyes blazed with new found determination. If she could not make to meet the one she was supposed to help in Newbirth Town then what good was she? Yui grinned and called out her Pichu, one of the Pokemon who enjoyed the outside world. Squirt would be mad at her later. Pichu looked around excited. Then when he saw her jumper up in the air just in time for her to catch the little young Pokemon. She looked at the notch in his ear and smiled. "I am thinking of what to nickname you," she said smiling.

"Pi...Pi..." He whined, his eyes widened in a dramatic way. Yui just shook her head and set him down. Pichu jumped up and this time clung to her shoulder. She could no longer hide the smile that was beginning to play on her lips. She shook her head, short black hair hitting the sides of her cheeks.

"Where we off to next you think?" She asked absentmindedly. She entered the town and stretched out her limbs. Pichu jumped off and scurried around excitedly. She chuckled some. "This is silly. We should hurry even if we are early." She asked.

"Pichu! Pi!" He kept up with her as she walked. They did not need to walk to far until they made it to the place where the others were to gather. So as she thought they were early.
Back to top Go down
Fetch85
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Anton Redding threw a squeaky pokeball across a field.

Then the race started. Both houndour and swablu darted after it. Anton was given the job of training both of these pokemon for police duty. Houndour was issued by the department as a canine officer unto Anton's care.

Swablu was different. Anton was chasing a member of Team Battleship.... a team of pokemon thieves that made Team Rocket look like they were aiming for the stars with a specific m.o. for piracy, water pokemon, and water based theft. They were a problem for Anton and Houndour as the fiery nature of his pokemon often was weaker to these thugs and punks. But Anton was a clever officer, and sticking to sweeping dark attacks, namely dark pulse to keep high damage to opponents, the duo would often still prove victorious. On dry land. Team Battleship retreated to the water and Anton knew his Houndour wouldn't fight anywhere near as well in that different terrain. But he also wasn't thinking, Team Battleship had a kid's igglybuff hostage and Anton was determined to make the rescue, he jumped from the pier and grabbed onto a swablu's leg's that was passing by chance.

Frankly Team Battleship thought the bird was just a cloud and was even more intimidated by the officer who can grab and glide on clouds. It was lucky for Anton and he used a quick pokeball to make the confused Swablu a permanent officer of the law.

Houndour still won the race. He jumped faster than Swablu dove to retrieve the pokeball.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he returned to the station he received his orders. There was belief of an illegal plot surrounding pokemon brewing that would spread from Newbirth Town to areas only available to pokemasters who have cleared the League itself. As one of the only rookie and new trainers on the force, Anton was assigned to go to Newbirth Town as a new trainer and set off to get a first-hand view of these potential events.

Swablu stayed in the pokeball, Houndour rode in his motorcycle's sidecar enjoying the feeling of wind on the canine's face.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:17 am

"FAIL!!" Ravance yelled.
He was running on foot, before taking out a poke ball, and tossing it into the air. With a flash of light, His Rapidash is revealed.
"Come on! Rapidash, we gotta getta' move on!" He jumped on the Rapidash from behind, nimbly placing his hands on it's rump and jumping himself over it's back, onto the horse.
"Hiya!!" Ravance kicked The Rapidash's ribs, sending it off with a neigh and a mad dash.
Rapidash could not go top speed, because Ravance wouldn't be able to hold on.
It's mane in a blaze, Rapidash worked hard until the outskirts of newbirth town had became visible.
"Yeaaah!! Go!! Goo!" Still, Ravance hassled Rapidash and didn't want to slow down until they were at the town's entrance.
"..Whew!! .. aaugh.." Ravance shook his hands, as holding onto Rapidash was harder then it looked.
"we made it.. " Ravance flopped himself forward.
"GoodJob, Rapidash, you saved my butt once more.."
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:29 pm

"Gaah, forget this, We'll get you back for this meddling punk, Come on Harris we're getting out of here."
The two Thugs recalled their respective pokemon and darted out of the carriage sending dirty glares at the two trainers as they passed. Just then the train pulled into a station and the thugs took the opportunity to run out.
For a moment the all that was heard was Kaia's panting breaths as he comforted his bruised and battered pokemon.
After a moment he stood up and looked down at his Growlithe, pokeball in hand.
"Guess those two couldn't handle a fair fight. Come on back and rest Kit." A crooked beam of bright red light shot forth from the capsule and encompassed Kit, converting her into energy and drawing her back inside the pokeball which Kaia then tucked away up his sleeve.

Turning to the trainer who had come to his aid Kaia half smiled, trying to seem friendly despite his residual anger at the two bullies.
"Thanks for the help guy, i could've taken them if they hadn't ganged up on me though, cowards..The name's Kaia by the way and I'm going to be the next pokemon master, nice to meet you"
Kaia gave the guy a sort of lazy salute using only two of his fingers.
"So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Cole looked at the two thugs leave the station in cowardess, then towards the trainer who he had helped out, who shortly introduced himself as Kaia. 'Jeez... The arrogance of this guy... I'm obviously gonna be the next pokemon master...' Cole grinned as he patted Kaia on the back and then patted himsef on the knee, sending Quilava to nestle up to Cole's side. "Nice to meet you too buddy, you got some potential... But in the short time I have been in Ogrelo, I've noticed you shouldn't be showing off such fancy headphones or anything that looks expensive while you are on a train..." Cole looked through the window of the train, as it shown that it was about to stop at Newbirth Town Station. "Quil?" Quilava looked up at Cole and smiled. "Yeah, that's right Quilava, this is our stop..." Cole turned to face Kaia again. "Oh yeah... My name's Cole... And you were wrong about one thing... I'm going to be the next pokemon master, not you." Cole grinned and waited for the train to come to a complete stop.

"I take it you're going to Newbirth Town aswell? Y'know... For the ceremony?"
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Kaia restrained the urge to shrug the guys hand off when he patted him on the back, he had just saved him after all.

"You're saying i shouldn't wear my headphones on the off chance that someone gives me trouble? no offense but that seems pretty dumb. Don't let fear Rule over your life, that's my motto.. but thanks for the advice."

"Oh yeah... My name's Cole... And you were wrong about one thing... I'm going to be the next pokemon master, not you."
'Jeez... The arrogance of this guy... Kaia thought to himself no way can this guy beat me to becoming a pokemon master...that's obvious.

"That's pretty tough talk from someone who just met me," Kaia laughed a little with a small grin, his previous anger at the thugs dissipating in light of making a new companion
"But yes i am going to Newbirth, I have to say i was impressed by your battling..how about traveling to the ceremony together?"
Just then the train hissed as it came to a stop at the station and Kaia grinned at Cole,
"Well you lead the way i guess.. we should first find a pokemon center though." Having said that, Kaia grabbed his backpack and headed toward the door to the station, where he paused to let Cole take the lead as they went forth into Newbirth town, were a new journey and grand adventure would be born.
Back to top Go down
Soiledpants
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 pm

With a huge amount of effort Veratus opened his eyes to see the sun coating his face with warmth and light. He imagined that the sun was smiling down on him, so he smiled a warm, gentle smile back up at the sun. Sitting under a tree near the cliffs edge overlooking the great ocean, he watched as the waves naively tried to climb the cliff face. A gentle breeze was making the grass dance around him. A leaf harmlessly placed itself on his stomach for a moment before being seized by the breezes grasp and being transported away to somewhere beyond the horizon.

"Some days i wish the breeze could pick me up and just carry me away." After a moment Veratus drifted off into a blissful dreamstate where the passage of time was non-existent. After what seemed only a little while he opened his eyes to see the sun setting out over the ocean; giving off a beutiful orange-red reflection off the waters beneath him.

"I suppose i should head back now, it is getting late and im starting to get hungry. I wonder what kind of trainers will be at the ceremony tomorrow?" He said as he stood up. With a surge of regret he turned his back on the sight of the sun setting over the horizon. He felt as if he was abandoning the sun after it had craddled him in its warmth all afternoon.

"Oh well, i'm sure it will be waiting for me the same time tomorrow."

Last edited by Soiledpants on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Cole was prepared for moments like this as he took off his black and blue backpack, smiling at his Quilava. "We don't need to go to a pokemon centre, Kaia... I have everything we need right here..." Cole grinned as he took out a Super Potion and a couple of Leppa berries, the only berries that seemed to help pokemon use their moves more often. "Give these to your Growlithe, she should be just fine after she's had them..." Cole went to throw his bag over his shoulder, when the sound of flimsy metal hitting ground began ringing through the air. Cole looked down and sighed. "My badge case again?!?" Cole slowly scooped it up as several badges fell out of it, each one from the different regions, as well as the Molten Badge from Pyronurse Island, and the Ultima Badge from Mandrake Cove.

"Umm, could you do me a favour and help me out? I really need to try and see if the Professor can give me a replacement badge case..." Cole smiled awkwardly as he scooped up the badges from the Kanto and Sinnoh Region as he dumped them all in the one case, before scooping up the rest and placed them in a second compartment of the badge case. "Never mind, let's head off to... What's wrong Quilava? You a little tired?" Cole looked down at his Quilava, that was fast asleep. "Alright, I suppose I can bring out another pokemon... Quilava, return." Cole withdrew two pokeballs and placed Quilava in one of them, before lightly throwing one down to the ground as the white energy began to take the shape of a small pup. "DOUR!!!" Cole grinned as the little Houndour jumped up into Cole's arms, licking his face all over. "Alright Kaia, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Kaia accepted the Potion and buries and smiled gratefully.
"Thanks Cole, i hope you don't mind if i save these for later, Kit's not really that hurt but i like to visit a pokemon centre whenever i get the chance, it's just what a responsible trainer does."
After tucking the gifts away in his pack Kaia started at the loud clang made by the metal tin.
"whoa.." he remarked at the numerous badges "you must have traveled around a lot to get all those...and i thought Gym battles were supposed to be hard" Kaia raised an eyebrow at his companion "but obviously they're not." Kaia half smiled to himself though he was only half joking. and bent to help him collect his scattered badges. if he can do it then i can too, can't be that hard. He surmised in his head.

Kaia watched as Cole switched out pokemon and mused at yet another Fire type, detecting a possible pattern.
"Alright Kaia, let's go!"
"Sure thing, this towns not so big so it should be a breeze to find a poke`centre, It'll be a quick stop then we can go wherever you were heading." Having said that Kaia motioned for Cole to take the lead and they both exited the station and headed on into town to find the pokemon center
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Cole smiled as he led the way towards Newbirth Town, slinking through as much tall grass as possible, in hopes of finding a pokemon he might of wanted. 'Hmmm, no luck yet... And I can see Newbirth Town just over those trees...' Cole looked back at Kaia while his Houndour began sniffing the grass. "We are almost there Kaia, so here's hoping we can find a pokemon centre there..." Cole continued walking until both he and Kaia reached a small road paved out of dirt. "Houndour, do you think you can point us to the ceremony?" Cole smiled, before taking out a letter that was given to him from Professor Alden and holding it in front of Houndour for him to sniff it. "Dour! Houn, Houndour!" The little Houndour began barking and yipping as he started sniffing the ground and moving all over the place. Within about an hours worth of searching, which within the hour Cole began talking to Kaia about his gym battles, they had finally reached Newbirth Town.

".... And that's when I worked alongside Flint to help get the Sunyshore gym leader back, so I can get my Beacon Badge... Well, it looks like we are here, and at a good time too... It looks like the sun is about to set... Houndour, return!" Cole held up two pokeballs yet again as he made Houndour transfer from it's regular self to energy so it could be sucked into the ball. "Eevee, I choose you!" Cole smiled as he threw the second pokeball down onto the ground as a little brown puffball jumped out of it. "Hey Kaia, I've got an idea.... How's about my Eevee against any of your pokemon? I still haven't seen that second pokemon of yours, so how about it?"
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:48 am

Ravance was just trotting around with Rapidash. His eeve, Honey was safely nestled into his pocket.
That's when he caught a glimpse of another Eeve.
"Ooohh.. Wow! Honey! Get out of here! watch this Eeve here! Maybe you could learn something from it! come on out!" He reached into his pocket, pulling out a sleepy eeve.
"..Eeve..?" The Eeve looked on, being held up, her first instinct was to look down.
"..no! look! at the Eeve there! there!" Ravance almost desperately pointed at the Pokemon battle that seemed to be unfolding a few feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:44 am

Where was everyone was what Yui was thinking in the back of her head at the moment. Wasn't this supposed to be some big or huge event where semi experienced trainers and beginners got together to be paired off? She sat back on the ground, grumbling things like "Well everyone is sure taking their sweet time" or "I can not believe I was convinced to arrive so early."Her journey was still too happen. She herself has just been in the middle of her own, traveling with a companion who was beyond her experience, but after her second badge and entering some contests the trainer was called away for something bigger and better.

"What was I thinking?" She asked, stretched out. Her Pichu tilted its head and watched her carefully. It was not sure what to say to her, but its most common of words which she seemed to understand so well. "Pi...Pichu..Pi...chu," it said. She stared at Pichu lazily and smiles, ruffling its ears.

"Yeah you are right. Let's be patient and wait..."
Back to top Go down
Kaia
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kaia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:16 pm

"We are almost there Kaia, so here's hoping we can find a pokemon center there...Houndour, do you think you can point us to the ceremony?"
"I'm sure they have one, doesn't every town..wait, do you know where we are going or not? i thought that's why you were leading, having traveled every and all that." Kaia sighed and scratched the back of his head bemusedly, "ah well. guess we can't be too far, we did take the train after all."

They had been walking for almost an hour, following Cole's Houndour despite being on a perfectly obvious dirt road, during which time Cole took it upon himself to narrate his past Gym battles with what seemed like every Gym that he had challenged.
Man this guy likes to hear himself talk. Kaia thought. And it did seem that his fellow trainer was more interested in doing all the talking than actually holding a conversation but Kaia realized that as far as traveling companions went, he could do a lot worse than Cole.
All in all Kaia found the short trip quite peaceful, letting his mind wander as Cole spoke about his previous endeavors.

".... And that's when I worked alongside Flint to help get the Sunyshore gym leader back, so I can get my Beacon Badge... Well, it looks like we are here, and at a good time too... It looks like the sun is about to set... Houndour, return!" Cole held up two pokeballs and switched out his pokemon a second time.
"Eevee, I choose you!"
An eevee huh? i almost thought he had all fire types.. unless he intends to evolve it into one? Kaia puzzled internally, mildly curious.
"Hey Kaia, I've got an idea.... How's about my Eevee against any of your pokemon? I still haven't seen your other pokemon, so how about it?"

"huh? you want to battle me right now?" Kaia scratched his head as he thought about it. "Hmm, no thanks. Kit's still pretty tired out and a responsible trainer never wears down all his pokemon at once in any unofficial battle." He explained shaking his head slightly "You gotta always be prepared, that's my motto" Smiling, Kaia started off toward Newbirth town again.
"And besides," he added "You couldn't handle Fang, he doesn't move like other pokemon and you just wouldn't stand a chance against him. He's too tough for you." Kaia smiled inwardly at that but didn't show it.
He wasn't exactly lying, the sturdy little pokemon could wear down just about any opponent, but to hear Kaia talk about it, no one ever guessed it was simply a Bellsprout.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 am

Cole looked down at the ground after Kaia denied his battle request. 'Funny... I thought as soon as one trainer engaged in battle, the other would jump to it... But after all that, I don't think I would want to meet that Fang...' Cole shrugged it off and caught up with Kaia. "You know that this is simply a rural town, right? There's nowhere for us to stay, and I think the ceremony will be held tomorrow morning anyway... Luckily, I always carry a tent with me, just in case... If you want, I can loan it to you... I normally just sleep in a sleeping bag with Quilava next to me, keeping me all warm and cozy." Cole smiled, kindly offering the tent to Kaia as he withdrew three poke balls. By this time, the sun had well set, and it was nearing 11:30 PM, or so it said on Cole's standard issue Poketch. "Come on out guys, it's time to get ready for bed!" Cole smiled as he let out all of his pokemon, Quilava was the first to come out, finding a nice, quiet and shady grove for everyone to sleep in. Nidorino came out next. "Rino! Rino, rino!" Nidorino seemed to just keep arguing with Quilava until they started to get into a tumble fight. The last pokemon to emerge from his poke ball was Houndour, who set his sights upon Eevee and started chasing it around. "DOUR! HOUNDOUR!" Each pokemon started doing the pre-sleep rough-housing that seemed to happen every single night.

Cole laughed and went behind a fairly large bush to change out of his regular clothing and into his sleepwear, a pair of black pyjamas with Gligar, Haunter and Dusknoir printed all over them. Cole then began packing all of the softest things he had in the front of his backpack and set up his sleeping bag on a soft bed of grass. "Alright everyone, enough play fighting... It's time to sleep. A well rested pokemon is always the first to strike in a battle, no matter what they are up against!" Cole smiled as he watched Nidorino curl up on a nearby stump, watching his eyes slowly close as he began to nod off. Cole then watched on as Quilava slowly curled up next to the sleeping bag, before watching Eevee and Houndour crash and burn just a few feet away from Quilava. Cole blinked and chuckled, before turning to Kaia. "You'd be suprised how many times this actually happens... So, need any help setting up that tent?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)   Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Unforgettable Journey! (IC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: In Character RPs -|Modern Fantasy|--
Jump to: