Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent and Deadly.....not really

Go down 
+3
Bloody_Maiden
Animus
SaiuriKirata
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

Female Posts : 13

Silent and Deadly.....not really Empty
PostSubject: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Hihi!!!!! Of those of you on RPGFO, you may know me as LadyRinoa....hi!!!! ^^ Those of you who DONT know me, I am hyper, friendly, helpfull, love rping, have been rping for many many years, I am 21 years old and in college. Anything else, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! RINOA!!! *Epic tacklehugs and grins* It's me, Biggles! Welcome to DHRPG, I am your mod of Off Topic, Out of Character, Medieval Fantasy and Gaming... I hope to see you in a few awesome RP's in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

O.o This is indeed a surprise my dear1!! But welcome!!!!!!!! -huggles tightly- Welcome
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:44 am

Yay! You came! Welcome to our shiny brown home!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:40 am

Actually this place constantly makes me want to have a coffee... what with the colour and all..
Anywho, I'm one of the few people that aint from RPGFO here so welcome to DHRPG from the fresh, new face
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 pm

Biggles!!!!!! *supertacklehugglomppurr* and of course I came Mike, duh Smile heya Bloody and yay! a new face! you will soon see why everyone loves me paradigm XD
Back to top Go down
xx_shadowmancer_xx
Underachiever
Underachiever
xx_shadowmancer_xx

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Well, I am also from RPGFO, but I do not believe I had the pleasure of meeting you.

So, hullo. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Well hello hello. Welcome to DHRPG. Seeming as you've got the RPGFO crew around you, I doubt you'll need to hunt me down should you have any problems. This place is pretty easy going and not hard to figure out.
Back to top Go down
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

DAntes!!!!!! -jumps off of Biggles and tackles Dantes- you know I will hunt you down all the same though Razz and hello Shadow, I recognized your name but you are right, we have never spoken. hihi ^-^
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:53 am

We totally need to have another RP together, maybe even hussle up some of the old gang... I can smell a comeback to riding dragons...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm

lol biggles, er suppose its king now xD
Back to top Go down
Kagehime
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Nice to meet you. Im Devin 24. Pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent and Deadly.....not really   Silent and Deadly.....not really Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent and Deadly.....not really
Page 1 of 1