Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Reality is Virtual (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

When Reality is Virtual (IC) Empty
PostSubject: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Time: 3:12 pm.

'Welcome to Green Globe Center! The place that is Green and update too date with the latest technologies from Japan and many other countries!"- read a sign above Charlotte's brunette head. The sign flashed in a variety of colors, except bright colors. There was a robotic female voice making the announcement along with the moving flashy words.

With a dramatic sigh Charlotte stared at the none sense flashing. She shook her head wondering of all places did she decide to come to the new big shot mall in the heart of Larks City. She also wondered why they were bringing Japan's newest technology to America. Aren't they way a head of them? Again she shook her head and entered the big green dome. This was supposed to be a mall, but it was like a giant arcade everything was 'Green' and she thought that was all lies. This was all too new for her, but it should have been too new for others. As she looked around everyone seemed happy and enjoying themselves.

She observed everything for a moment longer as she walked to the spiral shaped fountain. There were the everyday stores here, Victoria secret, Hot Topic, Macy's, etc. They had a large arcade center and a very environment safe food court, which she wondered about. Everything was a big surprise, but it by no means overwhelmed her. Actually, she smiled and couldn't wait for her friend to meet her there. She would make the best of today since Winter break would soon be over and they would all be returning to their universities in a few days.

'Where is she?' Charlotte thought as she took a seat at the edge of the fountain.'I hate being impatient, but it's such a pet peeve of mine when a friend is more then half an hour late and does not even bother to call me she would be.'

She released a dramatic sigh and stared at the cloudy sky.
Back to top Go down
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm

Time: 3:30pm

Victoria sighed as she looked out the door of the science building at the pouring rain filling the sky. Her books, as usual, had been forgotten in the car and she had class in ten minutes. She braced herself and bolted out the door, heading toward her car which convienently was on the opposite end of the parking lot. She finally arrived at her car and fumbled with her keys to get the door open. She grabbed her books and slammed the door, already running back toward the building. She was almost there when a car sped by in the circle, splashing a large wave of water all over her front, soaking through her jeans. "Gee thanks asshole," She grumbled under her breath as she tried to shake the water out of her now soaked sneakers.

Turning down the hall to her classroom, she noticed the door closed with a sign saying "Class Canceled" on the door. She stood there blinking for a few seconds before she dropped her books on the bench behind her and dropped onto it, the wet denim of her pants causing her to shiver slightly. Tori leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes, wishing she had just stayed home when woke up to realize she had left her window open in her room and the floor was soaked from the rain. It looked as if this entire day was one big mess.

Victoria was in her second year at Larks and had not been adjusting well. She had yet to find a new church to go to, yet to find any friends, and was now taking a class for the third time. She had thought the "new kid in school" thing would have ended in highschool but it seemed in college it was just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 am

Time: 3:20

Katie Locket stepped off the city bus and began to marvel at the large new sign built at the front of the mall. It was pretty huge and it flashed shiny pretty colors which made Kate think that the sign wasn't being as green as it advertised. She frowned at it a bit more and finally decided to enter. It wasn't going to bite. Kate was paranoid. She knew she was being paranoid. Like a crazy tiger.

The doors of the mall slid open and she was greeted with a woosh of that mall air. It smelled different; perhaps it was all those "green" chemicals they were pumping into the air. Green-shmeen. If people really wanted to save the enviroment, they'd go live in a commune. Lots of people were green there, literally. She let out a small laugh at her own joke and a passerby gave her a look. She blushed and put her head down so that she could count the tiles as she walked into the mall.

Her gaze fell to her sneakers, her poor ratty sneakers; they were the only reason she'd even set foot into the mall. She was already getting anxiety from all the people bumping into her but she really needed some new shoes. She looked at the hole in her converse shoe where she'd once embroidered a peace sign. Well, now it was a piece sigh. She laughed at herself again. Oh, she loved bad jokes with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Time: 3:45

Carolyn finally talked her parents into trusting her to go to the mall on her own, she found out about the opening of this new mall and told her parents. She put up a huge argument till they finally said fine, but they got to drop her off and pick her back up. She didn't take anyone with her cause she just wanted to check it out and hang out a while, and get a feel of what kind of people are gonna be hanging up there. She also figured she would do a little shopping at Hottopic, her favorite store.

Half way to the mall her mom starts talking to her "Now hun, be careful. You don't know who you can trust, someone might try to steal you!"
"Mom! I know what to do! I can take care of myself.. I'm not a baby anymore."
She didn't say another word. They pulled up in front of the mall and Carolyn stepped out of the car and stalked toward the mall entrance. "Be careful! It looks like a big place! I don't want you to get lost!... I Love you!"
She rolled her eyes pulled the hood up on her jacket and hoped that no one heard her mom.

As she stepped inside the mall she was bumped by 3 people, the place was packed! 'I didn't think a place this big could be this full!'. She could see the food court, the game store, the shoe store.... "ah ha!" she mumbled to herself. Hottopic, she walked swiftly toward the hottopic where she was greeted by some guy wearing all black. "Welcome to the newest Hottopic store! If you need any help finding something you can ask me!"
"Umm thanks." Carolyn didn't know how to talk to most other people, she was horridly shy. She walked over to look at the jewelry to see if she could find a new pack of nose rings.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:02 am

Time: 3:27

With a huge mug of chocolate milk, a crumpet with honey half in her mouth, Aya cursed the computer before her as her game suddenly punted her off. The voices came through her headphones loudly as they realised she was no longer in there. Her fingers flew over the keyboard entering her password before hitting enter, waiting to get back into the game in the middle of the raid. She was greeted with, however, the box in the middle of her screen saying oh-so politely, This account has run out of time.

She growled frustrated then hit her key to talk, "Sorry guys... Game time just ran out."

The familiar voices laughed, some of them groaned and others just snorted, "Ninja logger!"

She rolled her eyes and moved her feet down off her speaker and leant forward, putting the crumpet down onto the plate and shifting the mic from her face to take a gulp of milk before moving it up again to speak. "Psh, since when do ninja loggers stay on vent. But eh, at least it wasn't in the middle of a raid boss or anything. Anyway, I'll either stay here and bitch to everybody while I hear you giving out my loot or I can go get a card now."

"Well we're more or less done, I'll just make sure you get something next week. Like a trophy."

It hit her then that she hadn't put her latest auctions up and grumbled. "Eh I'll go get a card. Later guys."

Aya carried her plate and mostly eaten crumpet to the kitchen, tossing the food in the bin and the plate in the sink. Great... Shopping. I hate shopping. Heading to her room she looked at her bookshelf then grabbed her bag off the floor, threw her car keys in one pocket, her phone in the front and her wallet in the giant gaping hole that was the middle of her bag. Tossing it over her shoulder, Aya walked off outside, sliding her feet into her very old and rather worn Converse slides. "I'm out for a bit!" She called inside then went off to her car to go get more time. And maybe some more books.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am

Time passed her by as she waited for her friend to join her.

twominutes...three....five....seven....ten...minutes.

Now it was 3:47. Charlotte released her breath she held for longer then a minute. Her high tech cell phone showed no missed calls or text message. Now she was beginning to sour. Her friend ditched her probably to be with her boyfriend. 'Great,' she thought as she put away her cell. As if things couldn't be anymore awkward now she was stuck at the Green Globe Mall for an hour or so all by herself.

"Might as well make the best of things," she muttered, walking away from where she had been standing. This place had many stores, but it felt more like an amusement park with some many people crowding around. She looked down the hallway to the food court and saw that it was flooded with packs of people. Not a good idea.

So she wondered in a place called 'International Music Nation!'.
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 am

Just popping out of Hottopic with her new band tee and neon green jelly bracelets, Carolyn decided to go check out some music. She weaved around the crowds and made her way to the map in the center of the hall. 'music stores.... music stores', she mumbled quietly to herself while running her finger along the map hoping that the music store wasn't far from where she was standing.

"OUCH!" She yelped as someone bumped her and stepped on her foot. Heh, No apology? She returned to looking for the music store. "Aha!" she said quietly to herself,"International Music Nation!". The music store was only across the hall and down a little.

Carolyn squeezed through the massive group of people collected just infront of the entrance to her destination point. Jesus, people are rude. She walked through the rock and metal sections of music in search of some new music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Reality is Virtual (IC)   When Reality is Virtual (IC) Empty

Back to top Go down

When Reality is Virtual (IC)
Page 1 of 1