Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life

Go down 
+3
Mike
SaiuriKirata
Matt Punk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

Male Posts : 20
Location : England, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Wall Hath, Albion St, the house opposite the Allam on the Precinct.

Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life Empty
PostSubject: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 am

Sup. I'm Matt, or, if you know me on RPGFO, Mickey.
Y'know. The bitchy, random, confrontational one.

Ehh. I came over here basically for one RP that I got into over there (End of Days) and was moved here, but, actually, it looks like a reasonably mature (without being babysat) forum that I might frequent.

pirat
Back to top Go down
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 am

hey Mickey! I'm LadyRinoa from RPGFO welcome to DHRPG!
Back to top Go down
Matt Punk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Matt Punk

Male Posts : 20
Location : England, West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Wall Hath, Albion St, the house opposite the Allam on the Precinct.

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:38 am

Soup.
Sup.
*flail* What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 am

Hey Mickey, welcome to our shiny brown home!

You might have already guessed that I'm Mikebassist, but if not, I'm Mikebassist. xD

Enjoy yourself here dude!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:16 am

Howdy Mickey, nice to see you again, unlike the last two people, I will not reveal my identity... But I did use to attend RPGFO, and I have been in one or two roleplays with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Well well hey there.

It's pretty obvious by my name who I am.Welcome and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Munching and moshing are both wins in my book. Welcome to DHRPG, Mickey! Gingers unite! :3
Back to top Go down
Kagehime
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Pleasure to meet you im Devin I play kagehime, the two toned dark twisted clown.lol jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life   Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life Empty

Back to top Go down

Mooch. Munch. Mosh. <--- My life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Introductions!-
Jump to: