Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo RP

Go down 
+2
SaiuriKirata
The Q
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:19 pm

God I just had too!
Alright, get a bunch of nintendo characters together and have an' adventure, explore each others worlds.
This requires just nintendo characters
pretty much almost a super smash brothers brawl themed Rp.
And this also requires knowledge about the videogame characters and not just the heroes, but the enemies and villains as well!
For example; You could have an OC Gomba! Or a koopa,Stalfos, redead, or even a pet metriod!
Calling all gamers!

The group can include:
Mario Group
Zelda Group
StarFox Group
Pokemon Group
Metriod Group
F-zero Group
Donkey kong Group
Kid icarus Group
Kirby Dreamland Group

These are of course to name a few, suggest any Nintendo made game at all! =^^=

any thoughts on a plot?
Back to top Go down
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

Female Posts : 13

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 pm

ooooo I love brawl so....lets see.....I want to be Tails from Sonic that works to have a Sonic the Hedgehog group doesnt it?
Back to top Go down
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Sonic is not a Nintendo made game Smile But it is up to Q. I would be willing to play Kirby, Falco or Metaknight.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I'm calling dibs on Link unless anyone else lays claim. I've played almost all of his games, save the second one and some of the recent spinoffs like 'minish cap'. So I'm qualified to mix and match different trivia. ^^
I also know almost all the enemies/bosses by name, so I can do the tour of Hyrule and Termina when it comes time to use the Ocarina to return to my home.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 pm

I CALL POKEMON!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:06 am

Kaki wrote:
I'm calling dibs on Link unless anyone else lays claim. I've played almost all of his games, save the second one and some of the recent spinoffs like 'minish cap'. So I'm qualified to mix and match different trivia. ^^
I also know almost all the enemies/bosses by name, so I can do the tour of Hyrule and Termina when it comes time to use the Ocarina to return to my home.

I wuz gonna call him, But I trust you my friend! *gives master sword*

I Claim Zelda/Sheik as well.

King Nothing wrote:
I CALL POKEMON!
OOoh yeeeh!!
you go, King!! 8D

Maybe we could also have players play kings pokemon? what do you say, King? is that okay?

SaiuriKirata wrote:
ooooo I love brawl so....lets see.....I want to be Tails from Sonic that works to have a Sonic the Hedgehog group doesnt it?
Hhmm.. well.. Sonic belongs to Sega.. Although he was in brawl..
I'll let it slide.
Any one from brawl counts now.
If you want I'll play Sonic?
Don't worry, I won't be annoying.. XD
is that okay?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 am

Cool. ^^ If you change your mind, let me know. I'm good for Mario as well, though I know fewer of his games, particularly new stuff (Jumped the shark a bit) or some of the really old ones. (Pre SMW for SNES)
I can also be several other classic Nintendo characters with a bit of studying.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 am

Yeah, I'm willing to have a few players be my pokemon.... But I want to have a character known as Pokemon Master, filled with pokemon of my choosing...
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:41 am

King Nothing wrote:
Yeah, I'm willing to have a few players be my pokemon.... But I want to have a character known as Pokemon Master, filled with pokemon of my choosing...

go for it. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:14 am

Could we possibly be able to get some character sheet information up? Just so I can get started
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:26 am

Oh! right!

For the characters!
Videogame group:
Videogame Character:
Weapons:
Special attacks: (limit of four attacks)
Clothing addons: (yes, you can change their cloths if you want.)

--
For any fanmade character!
Videogame group:
Name:
Species:
Weapons:(optional)
Special Attacks: (optional)
Job:(optional)
Clothing: (optional)

There!
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:53 am

Videogame group: Pokemon
Videogame Character: Pokemon Master. (With Electivire, Magmortar, Scizor, Feraligatr, Glaceon and Machamp.)
Weapons: Bike, Poke Balls and other various items found within the games.
Special attacks: (The send-out sequence will always be Electivire, Magmortar, Feraligatr, Glaceon, Scizor and Machamp.)
Electivire Move-set:
Attack 1: Thunderpunch
Attack 2: Thunder
Attack 3: Thunderbolt
Attack 4: Return to Trainer
Magmortar Move-set:
Attack 1: Lava Plume
Attack 2: Flamethrower
Attack 3: Fire Punch
Feraligatr Move-set
Attack 1: Hydro Pump
Attack 2: Hydro Cannon
Attack 3: Brine
Glaceon Move-set
Attack 1: Hail
Attack 2: Ice Beam
Attack 3: Blizzard
Scizor Move-set
Attack 1: X-Scissor
Attack 2: Razor Wind
Attack 3: Iron Defence
Machamp Move-set
Attack 1: Seismic Toss
Attack 2: Brick Break
Attack 3: Cross Chop
Clothing addons: Basically looks like the character used in Platinum, except mainly wears black, red and yellow.

Last edited by King Nothing on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 am

Please feel free to veto any of this, I just used the powers section to control how some of his more potent moves work in battle, limiting function. I didn't want the Ocarina to take us back to any time I felt like right as someone died, that would be boring. Nayru's love was way overpowered in OoT, and the High Critical just seems like something Link should have, given that he has one of the sharper objects in the normally cuddly nintendo world. Banish Evil is a more targeted version of his Smash Ball, limited so that not everything can be decimated with it but also buffed for bosses in it's own way. The clothing feeds into the whole 'Universally Adaptable' theme of his arsenal. I didn't specifically list all of those weapons because it would take an hour. Razz
Let me know if you see any flaws, omissions, or errors. ^^

Videogame group:
Zelda Group
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:
PHANTOM HOURGLASS
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:
SPIRIT TRACKS
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:
TWILIGHT PRINCESS
THE MINISH CAP
FOUR SWORDS ADVENTURES
THE WIND WAKER
A LINK TO THE PAST
FOUR SWORDS
ORACLE OF SEASONS
ORACLE OF AGES
MAJORA'S MASK
OCARINA OF TIME
MASTER QUEST
OCARINA OF TIME
LINK'S AWAKENING
A LINK TO THE PAST
THE ADVENTURE OF LINK
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

Videogame Character:
Link

Weapons:
Link’s weapons are numerous and varied, ranging from a simple boomerang to an enchanted version controlling wind. He can rely on massive hammers, hookshots, magic, and a bow. His arsenal is nearly unlimited, and he is only able to carry it with the aid of his constant companion, Navi.

Special attacks:
Time manipulation - By playing the Ocarina of Time in battle, Link is able to reset time to the moment he began playing. This allows short periods of information gathering and weakness finding without danger to the team, or the enemy learning from the experience.

Nayru’s Love - By creating a barrier of energy around a target, he can render it immune to all damage. The target, however, is unable to move outside of the barrier, or to affect the world in any way. They may gather energy, observe, heal themselves, or prepare long spells for when the shield fails. No spells will penetrate save those with penetrating abilities specified. Those will end Nayru‘s love on activation. (Note, Pokemon Master will be unable to control any monsters in play when shielded. They will still be able to move, but will not be shielded unless noted. They may attack, but only if they would do so without a command from their master. When shielded, a pokemon may charge a move such as Hyper Beam, but may not Fly or Dig.) This move consumes a great deal of MP.

Strength of the Gauntlet - While in battle, Link can access incredible strength at critical times. The result of this strength is similar to hitting a weak point on an opponent, and as such results in a high critical hit ratio during battle. This effect is constant, and cannot be passed to other players at this time, unless determined plausible by another ability such as Mimic. *Note that a critical hit is hitting a weak point. Activating this skill is more likely to lop off a limb or tear through armor*

Banish Evil - Any foe described as ‘Dark’ ‘Demon’ ‘Undead’ ‘Evil’, et cetera can be dealt massive damage by locking them into place with the power of the Triforce and unleashing a massive onslaught of powerful blows, ending by sealing their powers within them. This attack has a chance of reducing enemy stats, and or locking enemy skills. This attack drains all MP.

Clothing add-ons:
He will be wearing the outfit from LoZ: Twilight Princess. His outfit will come in green, red, blue, and gold. Green allows increased speed, Red increased fire resistance, Blue increased defense, and Gold resistance to status effects.

Last edited by Kaki on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Very nice, very nice, but Kaki you didn't have to list ALL of the zelda titles, just "Zelda Group"
It means pretty much anything Zelda.

Also, People!
If it's alright with all of you, I figured, why not we have a bit of more fun?
Lets do a magic school bus thing.
Meaning, every world the characters go to, their cloths change a bit so they can blend in.
(exept pokemon perhaps?)
for Example:
how did ass would it be if Pit came out with a toad-like costume on? (IE: mushroom hat, blue/red little vest) Wouldn't it be comical?
Or maybe samus in a pink dress! (like peaches)

What do you say? i'll either Enable it or Disable it, once enabled, everyone will have'ta do it.
'cause it'll be weird of just a few of the Characters had a change of cloths, ya know?

--

My character sheets

Videogame group: Zelda Group
Videogame Character: Zelda/sheik
Weapons: -Magic-
Dins fire= A long range attack, Zelda sends out a ball of blazing din's fire and can project it almost anywhere she wants, and explode it at her whim.
Farore's Wind= This helps Zelda warp anyone or herself a great distance. Whether it is to escape a falling death of for a traveling convenience.
Nayru's Love= (changing it a tiny bit)
Nayru's love is a healing spell, it can stop bleeding and close up wounds. But it treats only wounds, not poisoning, or viruses and infections.
Zelda can also use her magic to boost close range combat.
Although with just hands and feet, she's not very effective, but using her magic,she is able to create tiny little balls, which glitter and sparkle. (possible distraction too)
these tiny orbs of magic and penetrate skin, and once under the skin, explode. These Orbs can be hitting an' opponent multiple times. But of course it Zelda gets hit, the Orb's will cease.
--
-Basic Meele-
Her meele and hand to hand combat is hindered when in Zelda form, she's not very good at it.

Special attacks: Light Bow and Arrows
The Light Bow and Arrows can only be touched by those pure of heart. When fired at an' enemy, the enemy suddenly dissipates and is banished from this world.
Clothing addons: TP attire.

--
When in Sheik mode
She is very agile and quick and able to disappear for a short while.
Sheik is able to do an array of kicks and punches.
Weapons:
Needles= Sheik is able to fire these needles as a way to distract and cause the enemy to stall a bit before heading in for the real attack.
Whip= With this she uses it to strangle and trip foes as well as a long range weapon, but there are blind spots.

Special attacks: Light Bow and Arrows
The Light Bow and Arrows can only be touched by those pure of heart. When fired at an' enemy, the enemy suddenly dissipates and is banished from this world.

Videogame group: Sonic Group
Videogame Character: Sonic
Weapons: self.
Special attacks: chaos emeralds. (doesn't have all of them though)
Clothing addons: none.

Videogame group: StarFox group
Videogame Character: Star Fox
Weapons:
Self= He is a very fast character, able to punch and kick incredibly quick.
Gun= a fast shooting gun that does little damage but when fired repeatedly, it is able to rack damage.
Reflector= This is a shield to any projectiles but does not protect against attacks.
Special attacks:
Land Master= Fox as a little device which can call down the Land Master. However it takes time to charge and can only be used once every 5 days. Using the Land Master must be last resort and thought out carefully.
Clothing addons: StarFox attire

Videogame group: StarFox group
Videogame Character:Slippy
Weapons: none
Special attacks: none
Clothing addons:Slippy attire

Videogame group: Super Mario group
Videogame Character: Mario
Weapons:
self= Mario is a very well rounded fighter and is a force to be reckoned with.
Mario can also grab his opponents legs and spin them around, but not with out getting dizzy himself.
Fireballs= when hit with these, the burns can rack damage over time.
Cape= A counter move to blind the foe and cause them to whip around which gives Mario an' easy hit to the back.
Hammer= Mario also uses a hammer which he had gotten from his adventure from the seven stars. Since he had played tennis, baseball, and golf, Mario has a good swinging arm.
Special attacks: Fire ball blast
This can be achieved when Mario has refrained from using any fireballs for an' extended period of time.
Clothing addons:Mario Attire

Videogame Character: Luigi
Weapons:
self= Luigi can jump higher then his older brother Mario and has a strange fighting style. Luigi is able to launch himself (known as the green missile) at his opponents which, is a little ironic considering that he is generally fearful.
Fireballs= These Fire balls are green and do much more damage at one time then Mario's prolonged ones.
Special attacks: Negative Zone= this is described as showing Luigi's darker side from living in the shadow of his brother Mario.
Once inside this zone, foes will be rendered confused and paralyzed. However if they are knocked out, they will be able to move again.
Clothing addons:Luigi Attire

Videogame Character: Princess Peach
Weapons:
self= Peach can break her opponents hip with her own, and can slap anyone into next week. (even though she is generally ladylike and good natured)
Frying pan= Peach can smack her foes over the head with a frying pan, though it does high damage surprisingly it hardly knocks them back.
Golf Club= This can send you flying with a good bruise and charlie horse.
Turnips= peach can pull up turnips from the ground. Looking at the turnips can tell the opponent how strong the Turnip can be.
Special attacks: Peach tree=
Peach.. can grow peach trees which can heal whoever eats them.
Clothing addons:Peach attire

Videogame group: Kid icarus group
Videogame Character: Pit
Weapons:
Bow of Palutena= this Bow can brake into two separate blades.
Pit has three rings of light that circle his wrist. These rings of light form into arrows as he shoots his bow. However he is only able to shoot three arrows at a time.
Blades= Pit is very skilled with his two blades, and is able to do spam attacks.
Special attacks: Palutena's Army= Pit calls upon Palutena for help, she sends little centurions to attack the enemies
Clothing addons:Pit Attire

---

Last edited by The Q on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I'd like to thank the academy)
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Sorry, but Link doesn't go anywhere in blue overalls and a red shirt unless it's required by law. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Kaki wrote:
Sorry, but Link doesn't go anywhere in blue overalls and a red shirt unless it's required by law. Razz

XD XD
He doesn't have to wear blue ovaralls.
Back to top Go down
Fetch85
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Videogame group: Donkey Kong Group
Videogame Character: Diddy Kong
Weapons: Peanut Popgun, Barrell Jetpack..... He can find a tennis racket, golf club, or go-kart if he needs.
Special attacks: (limit of four attacks) Just give me the Brawl moveset.
Clothing addons: (yes, you can change their cloths if you want.) No way, I'm keeping that red shirt and cap.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:46 am

yaaay! welcome, fetch.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 am

Well, I'm thinking I can live with the whole 'change costumes' thing, if we choose the changes. In Link's case, I'd like to see his triforce mark, the symbol of Hyrule, become the mark of whatever land he's in. Mario's mushroom, a pokeball, the metroid icon, et cetera. It's a minor change, but one that would look pretty cool I think. Other things may change, but that would be a constant. Does that sound reasonable?

Also, how many characters are we waiting for? We don't have that many yet, I know, but I'd like to know roughly what it'll take to get us ready for IC.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 pm

in all honesty, I'd rather just Go now.. I can truck the other characters as needed im definitely sure.
And yeah, that works for me (the whole clothing thing) Of course you get to manage what is changed and what isn't, just be careful not to change the essence of the Character.

We have about five people.. But Sunal and sauri need to post CS
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Cool cool. I'm all set to go when you are.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Okay guys, By this friday, we will start. If others want to join, please do so before friday!
Back to top Go down
SaiuriKirata
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
SaiuriKirata

Female Posts : 13

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Quote :

Hhmm.. well.. Sonic belongs to Sega.. Although he was in brawl..
I'll let it slide.
Any one from brawl counts now.
If you want I'll play Sonic?
Don't worry, I won't be annoying.. XD
is that okay?

Sure thing Q Thanks ^-^ let me make up a sheet I will get that up asap
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:12 am

Saiuri, I can't let you post unless you put up a CS.
You are in the rp, still. But I need a CS if your in this thing.

Mm'kay kiddies! get crackin..

https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com/in-character-rps-modern-fantasy-f5/smashverse-t297.htm#2533

Smashverse RP is up and running. Make me proud, gamers.

Sorry if I got a little grizzly on you in the first post..D8 got carried away.

You will pick between Marioverse or Icarusverse.

My characters, Zelda/sheik and Sonic will be in Icarusverse.
And I will also be playing Pit/mario/peach/luigi.
I'll put in the character sheets soon.

remember, before you play any character, You need to put up a CS. This goes for the people who are already accepted.
As of now joining is done. I will not be accepting any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 am

Hey King! Get in there and post already! I'm thinking about now we could be knee deep in Goomba blood if you'd just get back in there and get it going. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo RP   Nintendo RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness :: The RolePlay Recycling Centre-
Jump to: