Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let Flow the Crimson Rivers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

Let Flow the Crimson Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Let Flow the Crimson Rivers   Let Flow the Crimson Rivers EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:19 am

"He's around here somewhere", said one of the men, dressed in leather and chain armor. "I know it, I saw him..."

"The damned vampire could have tricked you, Robillard", said another. "C'mon, let's just get back to the village..."

"No! He killed her! He killed Michelle!", cried the first man. His two companions looked over at him as though he'd grown a second head, one of them reaching over and setting his hand on his shoulder.

"Robillard... I know it's hard, but the chances of us finding him here, in the middle of the night are slim", he said. "And even if we do find him, do you know what he would do to us? He's a vampire. We're just town guards. We're not hunters."

"Shut up!", the man screamed, whirling on the man as he drew his sword. "I will find and kill this demon of the night!"

"Will you now?", came a calm voice from directly behind him. Robillard whirled around and found himself facing a man; no a vampire. His skin was nearly alabaster, and the pale pigment was only enhanced by his ebony locks that hung down a little past his shoulders.

He wore all black leather; a trench vest that was covered in leather straps and buckles. His left shoulder was left bare, while his right was covered by a dark metal pauldron emblazoned with a crimson hand print. Black leather pants covered his legs, along with knee high, black leather boots that buckled all the way up. On his right hand, there was a short, black leather glove that completely covered his hand, and two belts on his forearm. His left arm, though, was covered by a black leather arm warmer, that left his fingers exposed. On his back rested a longsword that was in a rather plain sheath, held onto his back by a baldric. The hilt though, was fabulous, crafted to appear as though covered in scales, while the pommel was forged into the shape of a hissing snake head.

Striding up to the guard, he drew his sword and ran his fingers along the blade, letting out a slow breath that chilled the air and left it visible for a few moments. He turned his face to look at the man and smiled devilishly, exposing his twin fanged canines. "I call her, Loveesa. She is quite hungry, though I've had my fill for the night. Come, Loveesa, let us kill these fools that wish to stand in our way."

The vampire looked to Robillard and smiled even more darkly. The guard only fell into a defensive stance, holding his blade with both hands. "Come on vampire, taste my blade!"

The vampire licked his lips and leaped at the guard, slamming his blade into his, twisting around the thrust and bringing the guard in front of him. Cupping the guard's chin, he gave a quick jerk and twist, snapping the man's neck, before turning on the other two guards.

"Demon!", cried one of the guards, looking to his fellow for support. But he found his comrade gone, fleeing for his life. He decided that his life was not worth losing to the vampire, and chose to run as well.

Alucard sighed and held up his sword in front of his face again, running his fingers back down the flat side of the blade. "My Loveesa... when will we ever find another fight worthy of us? When will we take to the streets and flow forth rivers of blood?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Let Flow the Crimson Rivers   Let Flow the Crimson Rivers EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:02 am

Mikayla paused in her movement down the stairs at the window as the breeze blew in caressing her smooth pale skin, her hair brushing across her slender neck against the lace ruffling on her gown. The women below caught in the gentle breeze all giggled and shivered, they would have felt it as a chilled hand sliding down their skin but to Mikayla it was like a lover's touch, complete with the scent of death and blood upon it.

"Mikayla, come now, you must be feeling the chill of the night."

Her attention returned to the gathering of women and she smiled, resuming her graceful steps to join the party below. "My apologies, I thought I saw something briefly outside. Perhaps it was an owl flying by." Her face was pale, but looked like porcelain in the light of the room. Her dark eyes studying every movement of those bustling through the room, the sway of dresses and feet, the tightness of the corsets that adorned all women bar the maids who peeped their heads out of the scullery to dream about joining the dancing someday. Her hair held a gentle curl, held in a delicate silver filigree pin that matched the platinum colour of her hair around her face.

There were whispers as she moved her way through the gathering, she listened to the voices, feeling where each person stood, a couple of women she knew approached her talking between themselves. "Alisa, Marie? What are these whispers I hear?"

The women glanced around then pulled Mikayla aside. She took a small breath, inhaling their scent yet passing it off as though she were holding her breath in anticipation. "Apparently there has been a murder."

Mikayla's eyes widened in feigned surprise. That explained the blood and death she smelt on the wind only moments ago. "Here? That couldn't be."

Marie nodded, her blonde curls bouncing frantically. "Michelle was found, white as powder and all shrivelled. The men have gone after the man they believe did it, they say it was a vampire."

An eyebrow raised on Mikayla's porcelain face. "A vampire? Don't tell me you girls believe in those silly rumours."

Alise glanced aside nervously and Marie nudged her slightly harder than she had meant to causing the young woman to yelp then cover her mouth. "Um Mikayla-"

"Lady Addison, your coach has arrived."

The three women jumped as one of the men joined them. Mikayla curtseyed and bowed her head. "Thank you sir." Turning to her companions she smiled gently, her canines hidden well with practise. "I will see you both tomorrow at church."

Marie grabbed hold of Mikayla's hands. "You're not honestly leaving now are you? At this time of the night with a possible murderer around are you?"

"Marie's right! That would be as though asking for trouble." Alisa held her other hand and Mikayla simply laughed gently, her voice like a clear crystal bell.

"Ah, I would never let some mad vampire drain me dry. The righteous are protected. And we all know what Michelle did behind closed doors my dears." She broke into a big grin. Her large canines showing. Marie and Alise had seen them before, she had explained to them that they were simply slightly larger where she came from. They finally released her hands and she followed the man out to the carriage where they parted.

"Apparently there's another vampire in town." Her face devoid of emotion, her eyes narrowing slightly as she looked out the carriage to the meadows as she passed them. She sighed to herself, perhaps she needed to move yet again before she herself was revealed or a hunter arrived as they did regularly. "Why couldn't you be somewhere else, vampire."
Back to top Go down
Mallic
The Sneak
Mallic

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Let Flow the Crimson Rivers   Let Flow the Crimson Rivers EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:24 am

Alucard frowned as he heard the sounds of hooves in the forest, near the road a short distance away. Tilting his head to the side, the vampire leaped through the air and into the trees, racing across the branches with a nimbleness far beyond mortal man. He came to a stop near the end of one branch though, and smirked a small bit as he saw a carriage heading his way.

“Ah, Loveesa… Your thirst might yet be quenched, my love”, said Alucard as he dropped down onto the top of the carriage as it passed beneath him. Landing silently, the vampire tilted his head to the side and stared at the carriage driver. His back was to him, so he had no way of seeing the ebony haired vampire. He slowly moved forward on the carriage, his steps careful and cunning.

The man, however, seemed to sense something unnatural, something not right. Turning to look over his shoulder, he gasped before the vampire was upon him, wrestling him down to the seat of the carriage and sending the horses into a frenzied gallop. The man brought up his hands to defend himself, but his pathetic mortal body was no match for the vampiric strength of Alucard.

Alucard pinned him down and raised Loveesa, thrusting it down into his chest and sending the man into a coughing, gagging scream that wretched his body horribly. Holding him down by his hair, Alucard dived for the man’s throat, sinking his teeth into his neck and fed deeply on the poor, wretched servant. Looking up after his quick snack, the vampire grabbed the reigns of the horses and slowed them considerably, before pulling them to a stop altogether.

He hadn’t completely drained the man, and as he walked over him, he ran the tip of his sword along the man’s neck, tracing a small line of blood that began to drain from him. He dropped off the seat of the carriage and strode his way to the side, throwing open the door, smiling devilishly as he expected a nice, aristocratic meal. He stopped short, however, at the sight that greeted him.

“MIkayla?”
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Let Flow the Crimson Rivers   Let Flow the Crimson Rivers EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:30 am

Mikayla stood at the door and thrust her foot out hitting Alucard. "Do you mind? That's the fifth servant I've had eaten, probably by you, since I got here. Honestly, they're going to start suspecting something if they all keep dying, if they haven't already started that is." She sat, putting her hand to her forehead as though suffering a headache. A deep sigh escaped her painted lips and she opened the door further for him. "Since you are already here, it certainly saves me time having to look for you. Come, allow me to take you home."

Touching her left hand to the seat of the carriage, she focused her eyes on the sight of death, pulling the body of her fallen driver back together, animating it with her necromantic power. The carriage jerked forward then proceeded to move slow before returning to its previous speed. Her powers had grown, the last man she had to animate for the carriage had taken several minutes to fumble around and move.

Mikayla stole a glance to the vampire beside her. "I haven't seen you in ... A long time. And what brings you to this little town, breaking my peace. You know that due to you, I'm likely going to have to leave now." She sighed then frowned. "And you had better keep your hands off Alisa and Marie. Speaking on that however... News got out of your latest kill, a Michelle I believe it was. You are a terrible feeder, you enjoy killing, even when you aren't hungry, don't you, Alucard the Crusader who cursed God."

She took hold of one of his arms and brought it to her mouth, sinking her fangs into his skin, drawing some of his blood before it was snatched away. She licked her lips and grinned at him wickedly. "You do however, have a fantastic taste."

Her generous dwelling, grew closer, the carriage entered through highly decorated gates, the carriage slowly arrived to the door and came to a halt. Mikayla moved to the door as it was opened. She looked to her animated driver then glared at Alucard seeing the mess he had made of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Flow the Crimson Rivers   Let Flow the Crimson Rivers Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Flow the Crimson Rivers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: In Character RPs -|Medieval Fantasy|--
Jump to: