Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - Empty
PostSubject: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:23 am

Chasi strode down the rounded corridor toward the docking bay. They were meant to have received a secondary shipment of parts for their journey and it was up to her to check. Flipping her jagged rust coloured hair from her face she leant down the stairway peering into the bay. Sure enough, some of the crew were moving things around quickly from a small carrier. One of the crew seemed to be a little rowdy, pushing into people as he walked, whether it was playful or not she couldn't exactly tell, but considering how delicate those pieces were it didn't matter.

"Hey, careful with that cargo or I'll be using you to make up for what's lost." Chasi called as she hauled herself over the edge of the rail and landed on the steel grating with a heavy thud but otherwise gracefully. The crew started and moved a little faster, more precise. The rowdy man that she'd been talking to simply stood still, a sneer on his face.

"Why should we 'ave to lis'en to somethin' like you? Thinkin' you're higher 'an we are. We ain' jus' some sor'a fodder."

Chasi frowned looking at the man, glancing quickly to the others who she noted were glancing cautiously at her as if she were an alien. Okay so maybe they had some sort of reason, she was after all not entirely human. But she was also not one of the biologically enhanced or altered humans they saw on a regular basis. Chasi was simply the result of a rape, yet another reason she hated the looks she received. Her eyes narrowed, pupils dilated and her eyes turned black entirely. "You work on this ship. Whether I am what I am or not, you take orders from me BECAUSE I am ranked above you. In the eyes of your employers, you ARE fodder. And if you don't handle those with care then I will be using you to take their place. They are after all, human parts."

With that, she turned and began over to the cargo that had been moved and quickly inspected it. The cargo contents were fine, of course not all of it were human bits and pieces. Most of the cargo were actually for the Biolabs themselves, exactly what they were used for in there she could only guess, and it wasn't the sort of thing she honestly wanted to dwell on. There were however, some parts they had ordered for use, the typical innards: Kidneys, Hearts, Livers, Lungs. Then there were skin cells, muscle tissues, bone-marrow... The list was huge but it was up to someone to be given the dirty work of carrying these things and delivering them. The governments couldn't really be frowned upon, they simply wanted to create a stronger human, ones that had the ability to stand toe to toe with and crush the invading forces. The only way that could honestly happen was to use the Biolabs.

Chasi closed the cargo and wandered out, her heavy boots thudding on the steel grates of the stairs til she reached the top and returned to the more comfortable surrounds of the corridors and dim lights. Releasing a deep sigh, her eyes returned to their normal human green. She leant against the wall looking out the small, thick window to the stars around them, the earth visible in the distance. They had elected to give up Earth and to travel along the multiple galaxies making new homes, new colonies. It wasn't that they weren't able to live on Earth due to pollution or some sort of other event as they'd seen in the movies from the past, it was simply due to the Biolabs. They needed more space each passing year, more everything and eventually people wanted out. They didn't want to become experiments. They wanted to flee from the invading forces. And so it was agreed by a united council that the human race would spread, those that remained on Earth would work for the labs and each year there would be a round-trip to be made through each of the colonies to bring more supplies to the labs, replacing old tubes and trays and other devices used, to bring in any form of foreign matter that could be used to enhance their results.

She returned her view from the window and scowled at the person who had managed to sneak in while she was in thought. Her eyes darkened again and she hissed a bit, trade-marks of the alien side of her. She was generally human in appearance, and everything else, it was only when emotions stirred that things would change. Her eyes becoming black when she was mad or caught off-guard, slight tips on her ears that earned her the nickname of Elf of the old fantasy stories she enjoyed as a child, and a touch of a grey-green in her skin-tone which was almost never seen beneath her dark leathers and the armours she wore when heading out.

"The cargo has arrived, it's all fine."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 am

Rios awoke in his slumber, looking out his own personal viewing window at the millions upon millions of stars flooding the dark void known as space. He was the ships mercenary, which meant that if there was simply a shortage in the organs needed, they would send Rios out, guns blazing, just to rip out the fresh organs from oncoming enemies or threats and quickly sealed them away. "Jesus fucking christ! What the hell is the damn time?" Rios looked around his large quarters, gazing upon the numerous racks of high-tech weaponry he held, the various suits of armour that were needed to keep him from flying away in the planets surface, and some simple casual clothes. Rios threw off the covers and proceeded to the small, metal wardrobe, and throwing on a plain pair of blue denim jeans, a tan coloured shirt, and a pair of steel toed boots, before walking out into the docking bay.

The familiar voices of the hired help loading all of the organs and the like for the Biolabs turned into cheers for Rios, each of them screaming "Way to go Rios!" Rios couldn't help but grin as he walked into another area of the ship. With each step, his bulging arms swayed, lifting up his shirt a little, which may of been a dream come true for the females upon the ship, but to him and all of the other males, it was considered an annoyance, so each five seconds, or whenever he heard one of the female crew members begin to swoon, he would pull it down, just enough to cover everything. One of his hands began digging into the pocket of his jeans, trying to retrieve something. "There you are, ya little bugger!" Rios grinned as he pulled out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter, before pulling one out and placing it to his lips. Before lighting up the glorious stick of tobacco and god-knows-what, he was stopped by someone holding an official document. "What the fuck is this?" Rios yelled, looking at the person with his dark sapphire eyes. "Official document sir, explaining that the commander will be taking some of your weapons away... She has deemed them unworthy for harvesting the organs we so desperatly need to return to Earth with." Rios' eyes became widened as he set the document on fire. "WHAT?!? THAT ELF BITCH THINKS SHE CAN TAKE AWAY MY DAMN WEAPONS? I'll see to it that she understands why she cannot touch any of those damn things!" Rios grunted before lighting his cigarette and walking into Chasi's quarters.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM! Trying to take away the weapons this ship needs to actually get the annual quota of organs the Biolabs need! If it wasn't for me, then this whole galaxy would be screwed!" Rios took a long drag of his cigarette, then exhaling every last wisp of smoke directly in Chasi's face. You need every single damn weapon, hell, even more than the ones this ship is holding to get the organs we need, which I have been trying to tell you since we first started this mission... Are you fucking stupid or something?" Rios began pacing around the room, before looking at the other person who was in the room, looking at her staring at him. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! I'M TRYING TO SETTLE SOMETHING HERE!" Rios glared at the woman as she darted out of the room. "Well? Do you have anything to say for yourself? You are going to be the one person who will not allow the Earth to be what it was before... We have all had family there, it's where most of us grew up... BUT NO! You wouldn't know a damn thing about that, wouldn't you Elf bitch?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 am

Chasi simply stared at the man before her before leaning back in her chair and putting one booted foot on her knee. "And tell me, would you be able to carry each and every one of those weapons out onto the field? To use each weapon? No. There are some that you cannot use and others," She reached out and yanked the cigarette from his lips, crushing it, "That are simply not going to work. For instance, if we need an organ in piece, you may very well be permitted to use something along the lines of the laser blades you have. However, we do not want them in pieces, as such the laser blades aren't useful for gathering."

She stood and tossed the cigarette into the bin, before calling up the list of weaponry he had checked onto the ship. "Be as it may that you are the mercenary of this ship and the gathering if we're low, will be up to you... Several weapons that you seem to believe are necessary are not. I do not deny that we need more suitable weaponry, that is a given. This has nothing to do with returning Earth to be anything, what it was before, what it will become, that has nothing to do with me, nor does it with you. Your job is to do what I tell you, when I tell you. If you have a problem with that then I'd suggest you remove yourself before I throw your sorry ass out the cargo hold into the stars."

Chasi took hold of his jeans and yanked him over to the door before tossing him out. "And, Mister Rios, if you would like to retain your own organs, I suggest that you start calling me Commander." Her eyes had darkened again and her nails lengthened enough to be considered lethal. "I tire of you muscle-heads. Someday you might learn that brains are needed other than just brawn, but then, that's what my job is. I say, you do. Got that? Now get out of my sight before I toss you out of the cargo hold with the rest of the rubbish."

The door slammed shut before there could be a reply and Chasi stared at it, feeling herself on edge and trying to calm herself down. Her hand slapped onto the door and as she grit her teeth, the nails ran down the steel, slicing it open, shredding it as though it were paper. "Oh just brilliant..." Hitting the intercom on the side of her door she rolled her eyes. "I'm going to need repairs in my quarters by the end of the hour."

"Yes Commander."

Chasi walked back to the holographic list of weaponry Rios held in his quarters. She struck off many of the laser based weapons, then struck off a couple of others, partially just to grate his nerves and to get back at him calling her elf bitch.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:05 am

Rios walked back to his quarters, nudging every single person that got in his way. "Fuckin' elf bitch... How dare she simply think I am the hired brute force! I'll show her a thing or two the next time this damn ship doesn't reach it's quota of organs..." Rios made sure the doors behind him slammed hard enough for Chasi to hear all the way in her own quarters, before punching the closest wall and leaving a large dent in the shape of his fist. Rios stared at a second list that had just been slipped under his door, noticing how much more of his weapons would have to go. "FUCK THIS! I'll get rid of some of the damn blades, but the guns and other weapons still stay!" Rios grunted as he continued walking over to the first of many weapon racks, making sure to check which weapon was which.

The first of the weapons seemed to turn into a small serrated blade made entirely of a rare substance, used to carve even the tiniest of organs from their designated areas. The second seemed to turn into a light hand-blade, which was a light-purple colour, slowly changing into indigo. This was one of his favourites, as he would use the two blades to hold his prey into place while he took the serrated blade to their skin, carving out their organs and letting them either bleed to death, or suffer while the blood slowly drained from their bodies. As Rios took a closer inspection to his weapons, he started to realize that maybe some of his weapons weren't the best choices for recieving organs, such as a large blade that resembles an old fashioned sword called a claymore, a laser blade that resembled a sai, which he would only use to completely slaughter any enemies he needed, and who couldn't forget the biggest gun he owned, no matter how lightweight it really was, it had all of the weapons he needed built into it, including a net launcher to catch even the peskiest of foes.

After about an hour and a half of cleaning off the list of unrecommended weapons, Rios walked towards the cargo bay, lugging along two of the largest loading crates the ship had to offer, before dumping them right in front of the cargo holders feet. "Jeez Rios... Cleaning out your weapons? What the hell is wrong with you?" Rios sighed heavily, before looking at the cargo holder. "I'll give you one lucky fuckin' guess, her name rhymes with shelf witch..." Rios began carrying the weapon crates over to the unloading zone, until a loud sonicboom echoed throughout the ship, it began shaking as crates upon crates began falling over, thankfully not spilling any of the precious cargo. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! Oh god... Don't fuckin' tell me..." The doors at the far end of the ship opened up as the sounds of guns going off and blood splattering all over the floor came closer and closer, before several large, thick skinned creatures charged into the cargo bay, holding the latest in their forms of weaponry. "Oh for fucks sake! Not the fuckin' Sotinoids! Someone get that fuckin' Elf bitch out here!" Rios dove straight behind his weapon crates as he heard off in the near distance. "Ah... So he meant the Elf bitch.... I thought he was talking about Ralph Switch..."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Chasi stood in a low fighting position slightly behind and between two of the crew and the Sotinoids before them. Gunfire was loud in her ears as the exchange became a short one way battle, the two men falling, their blood plastering her hair to her face and across her leathers. Her eyes black and nails lengthened, she could have easily passed as one of them without a weapon and in a more human body. They seemed confused for a moment before lifting their weapons to her. Chasi didn't pause, throwing herself forward she took out their legs and thrust her hands into their chests before tearing down their fronts. Black coated her hands and she quickly wiped them on the bodies and grabbed hold of them, dragging the bodies down to the cargo hold, their weaponry held temporarily in the failing portable rack.

"Ah, Elf... I mean, Commander, the Sotonoids-" The man before her noticed the bodies dragging behind her. "I see you've found some yourself... They're in the cargo room."

Chasi cursed. "Gather the crew, anybody still able to fight get fighting, get the cargo loaded onto the pod and launch it down NOW." She dropped the bodies and ran hard to the cargo bay, launching herself off the deck and landing on the head of one of the creatures, crushing it beneath her heavy boots before managing to only just miss getting splattered into the wall by one beside her. Throwing herself behind one of the crates, a body hit hers. They both turned and she found it was Rios. "Well, this would be the perfect time for you to get into action wouldn't it?" She booted him out then heaved the crate toward them hoping to provide enough cover for Rios for at least a moment.

There was a crackle in the audio nearby, before a heavy explosion rocked the entire bay tipping them down, the crate she had kicked earlier returning much faster at her along with the Sotonoids who seemed perfectly at home in the new angle. They chattered quickly between each other, Chasi only just picking up a few sounds she recognised as 'Earth', 'human' and 'half'. The blood of other crew members ran down the floor narrowly avoiding her boots and the crate as she grabbed hold of the railing on the wall. The creatures turned and left as the ship continued it's downward decent no doubt toward Earth where they'd likely be turned to ash and dust.

"Well fuck." They weren't even able to get a message through either way that they wouldn't get the shipment to the labs let alone anything more. Chasi grit her teeth as she felt the distinct entrance to the atmosphere. The crate - which she now found held the weapons Rios had been ordered to discard - had been completely smashed against the wall, weapons rendered useless. She saw the organs and lab tech discarded, shattered, broken... At least the majority of it was still fine... Maybe they'd be able to salvage it. Her eyes flicked to where Rios had been and she saw him like her, holding onto the railing on the wall. Maybe they'd survive the crash, they were far enough at the back and weren't going to be squashed up against anything. There were a few other crew that were also against the walls with them. A surge of hope came to her as the land became visible. Chasi closed her eyes and held on for life as they hit the ground.

---+---

The light broke. Chasi stood at the edge of the ruined ship, taking in their location, ruined cargo and the sight of the makeshift graves of their fallen. This hadn't gone as it had meant to at all, they had no idea where the Biolabs were in relation to their current position, they weren't able to get word out to the labs or anywhere else, the communication systems were broken. Some of the crew were trying to salvage what they could to repair the systems, but there was no ETA on a working system. At least half of the crew had perished in the collision, and their cargo. She moved quietly to one grave, then the next, until she had gone to each grave to farewell them. Rios was approaching, not looking as though he was coming to farewell or grieve for them.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Rios had no idea what to say to her. This actually felt like a time for him to just say 'I told you so' and walk off, leaving her to realize the dramatic error she had made. Another part of him just felt like beating the hell out of her for getting more than half of his weapons destroyed. But another part, even though it was rarely used for her, actually felt sorry. Rios stood behind Chasi and sighed. "It wasn't your fault they died, just remember that... Nobody would of predicted the Sotinoids, well, one person would of, but he was dismissed years ago... Just don't beat yourself up over it... We should all try our best to find some shelter, no matter how vast this ship is, who knows how little space there will be left." Rios walked over to all of his broken weapons, picking up scraps of metal and some of the rare crystals that created his lasers and dumping them all in his pocket. Rios quickly returned to Chasi, picking her up and looking at her eyes. "It's a good thing these weapons parts can be sold back for a much higher price than what I payed for the entire weapon... Now, let's try and find some shelter for everyone." Rios turned to the remaining crew. "Alright everyone, split up into two teams! Several of you will grab some of the remaining weapons that haven't been entirely destroyed and scout the area for shelter for everyone. The rest of you, stay with the ship... The commander and I will go off and see if we can rummage up some extra supplies." Rios looked over at Chasi, making sure that his two most popular weapons were with him, his serrated laser knife, and his laser swords.

Rios walked much farther away from Chasi, the moment of caring he had was gone, now he was just trying to find a way to survive on this barren wasteland with his commander. Rios finally remembered one of the most crucial mistakes that could of happened back on the ship, and he turned around, staring at Chasi. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot..." Rios grinned widely before delivering an uppercut towards his commander. "THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING GET FOR SENDING ME INTO THE DAMN FRONTLINE UNPREPARED!" Rios looked down at Chasi and continued forward, grunting at the reckless nature she had shown back on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Chasi rubbed her cheek and grinned. At least he was back to himself, though she still thought it amusing that he'd flailed around unprepared for the moment she'd booted him out. Brushing herself down she jogged over to catch up with Rios looking around, checking for any form of supplies, trouble, or sign of the Biolabs. The trail of destruction from the ship was longer - and wider - than she'd first thought.

"You've got a decent punch. Where'd you learn that? Whatever merc school you went to?" She leant down a picked up what appeared to be a piece of the defense mechanism, that had either been blown off prior to the invasion or had failed beautifully, then tossed it aside with a huff.

"So, this isn't the sort of thing that people really choose to be part of, or are you really that strange?"
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:12 am

Rios chuckled at the compliment of his punches. "Thanks, I learnt it when I was just a little kid... Y'know... I didn't always have this figure. Once upon a fuckin' memory, I used to be bigger than the ship... I was the centre of bullying... I grew up in a very troublesome neighborhood... Saw things that even the most insane, sick and twisted people shouldn't see... I thought to myself one day that it all had to stop... And since that day, I've had the body you're looking at now. Mercenary school was just a way to boost up my other, less used skills." Rios looked over at the piece of the defense mechanism, then dug his hands straight into his pockets, taking out all of the rare crystals and metal fragments. "Y'know... If I got some more working tools that were formidable enough... I could try my hand at rebuilding our defenses... All I'd need is the metal I hold in my hand, and possibly even a couple of these crystals... Hell, if I use all of them, then I can make our defenses even better." Rios smiled, as he continued walking alongside his commander, he couldn't believe it or admit it, but he was actually having a great time with her.

"Alright, I think we have navigated away from the ship a little too much, and we have only found a small part of the defense mechanism... No food, clean water, or any other supplies... Maybe we should get back to the ship... You radio in the Alpha team and see how they are doing with finding shelter while I contact the Omega team to see if any other lifeforms have boarded the ship... Most of the cargo was destroyed, we don't wanna go back to the next Biolab empty handed..." Rios smiled before moving a short way away from Chasi as he began contact with the team still at the ship. "Omega team, this is Rios James Salem, I.D number 4738292, do you copy?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:40 am

Chasi nodded as Rios moved away and proceeded to walk a little further checking with her radio for some place with less static. "Alpha, come in, this is Elf." There was silence for a moment followed by static and what sounded like a blur of voices at once. "Hey hey one at a time."

The voices continued then there was a bang and they stopped. Chasi remained quiet, listening carefully. "Sorry about that Commander."

She felt a rush of relief, there hadn't been something terrible happening, just the crew being the crew. "How is Alpha going? Any sign of shelter?"

"Not a damn thing." Chasi began to pace around as the report of the area came in. "There are places that appear to be able to hold maybe at most three at a time, some of those aren't steady enough."

"What do you mean, steady enough. You're not talking about sitting on top of a little rocky cliff balancing precariously are you?"

"No Commander, nothing like that... The ground isn't stable here. We've lost a few men already with collapses into the earth. It's like Mica here, one wrong move and it shatters beneath our very feet. Should we continue on or head back to the ship for nightfall."

Chasi mused things over for a moment then turned to look at Rios. "We're getting a report on whether more lifeforms have come to the ship. Continue on, we have to find somewhere away from this place. We're just waiting to be hit here."

"Yes Commander."

Chasi laughed to herself quietly, almost able to hear the salute he gave her through the radio. "Rios, how is the report at the ship?" She started over before hearing a quiet crack and stopping to look down. The Mica wasn't just where the Alpha team was... It seemed to be everywhere in this area, and no doubt, the trail of their ship wasn't helping it stay strong in the slightest. "Rios... I think we're going to have other issues if we don't move, right now."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 am

Rios turned around to face Chasi, before being interrupted by the crackling of his radio. "Calling Rios, this is Omega team, the ship is fine, we managed to look through it all and find enough supplies to last us a couple of days, just long enough to fix the ship, over." Rios looked at the radio, then back towards Chasi. "Good, the commander and I are heading back to the ship, team Alpha has reported that the ground here is slightly unstable, so we are going to have to find another way to move the ship, and fast... Get Alpha to return to the ship and activate the auxillery thrusters, that will move the ship into a safe area... Be sure to report to Chasi or myself after the job is done. Over and out." Rios tucked away his radio and moved over to Chasi. "Now, what were you talking abou--" The ground quickly interrupted Rios' speech as it began to collapse. Rios looked over towards his commander and swiftly picked her up, flinging her over his shoulder and began running.

"So the fuckin' ground is unstable? This planet is seriously fucked up!" Rios yelled until both he and the commander finally made it to what seemed like the only safe area where they would still be able to reach the ship. "There... I think it's over now... We just need to build ourselves a shelter... I'll go this way, and you go that way... And take this, it may come in handy." Rios tossed over the small serrated laser knife to his commander as he set off to find some supplies that they would need.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:52 am

Chasi regarded the laser knife with a raised eyebrow knowing that she probably wouldn't need it but would take it as an incase anyway. She grinned and called out after Rios, "Don't miss touching me too much now will you?"

With that she laughed and jumped off the safe area to find what could possibly be used as shelter. "Plenty of scrap metal..." She picked up a few pieces of mostly straight thick pieces she could guess came from the outer hull area. Dusting it off she sighed, "plenty of dirt too... And giant dragonflies- Wait... What?" Her head snapped up at the sound of wings beating in the not-too-distant distance. Out of the corner of her eye Chasi spotted a swarm approaching the ship.

"Shit... RIOS! DRAKIDS INCOMING!" Without waiting to see if he heard her shout, she leapt up after them, grabbing hold of the tail and dragging it down to the ground, her nails digging into the long body. The Drakid shrieked and twisted, biting at her face. She forgot for a moment how vicious these things were. Taking out the laser knife, she dug it into the creature's neck and down the front, leaping out of the blood that sprayed at her, wiping her hand on the leg of her pants.

Looking from the corpse of the Drakid she saw the swarm continuing to the ship and took her radio out again. "Alpha! Omega! Drakids heading to the ship. All available take up arms and defend. Rios and I are going to keep them at bay. Work fast."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:09 am

Rios turned around to hear the screeching of his commander as Drakids began approaching the ship and her. Still thinking about the little remark about him touching her, he aimed to stay as far away from her as possible. His muscular legs sprung out, sending him into the air for a short time as one of the Drakid's approached him. Thinking quickly, he withdrew his dual laser blades and sliced the head off the oncoming Drakid clean off. It mus of been the leader of the swarm as several other Drakids made their way towards Rios and Chasi. "CHASI! TAKE COVER! NOW!" Rios yelled as he began rummaging through his pocket for the crystals he had been holding onto this whole time. He grinned as he took out a crimson crystal and an orange crystal which had several small swirls of navy blue as he placed them into his dual laser blades compartment. The crystals seemed to do the trick as a fairly high pitched noise began ringing out from them, causing most of the Drakids to fall down to the ground. From here, everything came so easily. Rios took his time in dismembering the Drakids until all that was left were the heads separated from the rest of their bodies. Rios stood over the very last one, it was still squirming in agony, Rios took his blades and thrusted them deep into the torso of the creature, causing it's acidic blood to spray all over Rios' arms and most of his torso. The blood slowly began to eat away at his clothes, reaching his abdomen, before pulling out a small flask of water to wash it all away.

"That's the one fuckin' thing I hate about Drakids.... Their damn blood can eat through anything that is put right in front of it!" Rios yelled before taking off his shirt and tossing it to the side, before walking over to Chasi. "And to think.... You wanted me to get rid of the weapons that are specifically designed to get rid of these damn things and neutralize the acidity in their damn blood!" Rios calmed down a little and sat down on the ground, before remembering that little remark about him overly touching her once again. "And for your information, if I hadn't of kept touching you, I would of been the one to look after your damn corpse while being swarmed by the Drakids, right in the middle of unstable ground!"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:42 am

Chasi huffed again and looked to Rios. "I am perfectly capable of moving by myself. You just like being touchy feely." Her voice was a teasing sing-song tone. She went to pick up his shirt and use it as a bandage against his arm when she saw a Drakid that she could have swore was looking at them. She frowned then turned away for a moment, then turned back. Sure enough, it had moved. Taking out the laser knife again she prepared an attack against it. It didn't wait for her to prepare, flying at her as though knowing Rios was injured. Chasi leapt away from Rios to make sure if any blood went flying it wouldn't get on him yet again.

"And we weren't meant to run into any of these things to begin with, thus they weren't going to be needed. It wasn't as though we planned to crash land in the middle of nowhere with unstable ground you know." She yelled at Rios once more before turning her attention to the Drakid preparing to strike her. Feeling a sting in her leg she flinched a moment before slicing open the body receiving a gush of blood as the Drakid fell. She returned to Rios and folded her arms looking at him. "Now, I think you could say we're even."

She blinked for a second then frowned and looked down to her leathers. The blood was eating through her clothes. Frantically she wiped at it. "Ow ow ow! Get it off!" She grabbed the shirt again and used it to wipe down the clothes which looked as though they'd been melted and sighed. They weren't covering much anymore... "And don't you look you perverted muscle-head."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 am

Rios smirked as Chasi sliced open the oncoming Drakid, she did get a lot of blood sprayed on her, with that, he began to chuckle to himself, knowing that the blood was slowly going to eat away at her precious leathers. He watched her as she turned around, beginning to scold him to not look, yet he managed to catch a small glimpse before averting his gaze. The brief moment he did see her, he believed she had the body of a goddess, but it's not like he would admit it to her, or anytime soon. "Don't worry, if you think I'm actually gonna look at you like that, I will jump off this damn cliff before I even get a chance to." He muttered, not making sense at all... Her body had gotten into his head, and if it looked that good with partially any clothing, he began wondering what it may look like with no clothing at all. His eyes twitched slightly as he noticed his discarded shirt right next to him. Without glancing at her, he picked it up and threw it in her direction. "Maybe that will help out in covering the filth that I bet nobody wishes to see..." Rios sighed, as he took out his dual laser blades and disconnected the two crystals that created the high pitched buzzing and put them back in his pocket.

Rios stood up, looking over the cliff where Chasi had gone to the last time. "So, was that all of the Drakids you found, or was it an entire nest? If that was all you found, then I'll go down and find the scrap metal you were talking about before." Rios continued looking down, still averting his gaze away from Chasi, in hopes that his mind wouldn't wander further than what they were thinking before. "Fuck it, if there's more down there, then they will suffer from the blades." Rios grinned as he jumped down, landing right next to the scrap metal that Chasi had found.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:21 am

Chasi grabbed the shirt he'd tossed at her and looked at it before putting it on. It wasn't much of an improvement but at least she felt sort of covered. "You bring that metal up in one piece, I'll stay up here in case another one of those... THINGS is playing dead. Yell if you want me."She went to move then paused and leant down again. "And it is NOT filth." Waving to him, Chasi wandered off closer to the bodies that littered the ground. One good thing was that their blood only oozed for so long so she didn't have to worry about her boots melting off like her leathers did.

"Stupid bugs..." She kicked the head of one, reasoning that she was checking it was truly dead and not just because she hated what they'd done. "Whose big idea was it to make acidic blooded alien things in the first place..." She proceeded to grumble and kick the copses checking over to the cliff in case Rios had returned or something else was going to try sneak up on her. She went through the body of one of the Drakids, checking to see if there were anything she might have been able to take back to the ship.

"Oh... That's disgusting..." The inside of the Drakid stank. It wasn't even something she could describe other than disgusting. Turning away from the alien corpse she walked to the cliff to get some sort of breath back. Crouching down, Chasi checked on Rios as he gathered the scrap metal. She kept an eye out for anything approaching that he may not have been able to see from his view point, checking over her shoulder feeling as though she were paranoid about something else.

It was true though, that wasn't big enough to be a nest, and there were a lot of them, perhaps it was something of a scouting party... Deciding she didn't like being on top of the cliff in view of anything coming or going, she decided to jump down to join Rios. "How are those arms? You probably shouldn't do much with it considering they got all smothered in blood too. Then again, feel free to carry it. I don't mind." Chasi decided to lean against the wall and watch him work between checking her nails, knowing that at some point he'd probably get annoyed and throw something at her or tell her off with his colourful language.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:11 am

Rios didn't mind the company, but given the fact that it was this goddess being, he still didn't want to look her in the eye, he just began shuffling pieces of scrap metal and sending them over to one side. "My arms will be fine... I've suffered worse. Just start taking up some of that scrap metal..." Rios continued shuffling over even more scrap metal, before realizing a fairly large Drakid nest. "Hmmm... They seem to be fairly close to hatching... If we chop off the main feeding webs, then we should be able to stop these Drakids from hatching, although I hardly believe that this is the only nest here..." Rios grunted as he took out his dual laser blades, and began slicing off the main feeding webs, and after some time, tossed the nest off the cliff. It stunk like all holy hellfire after he had finished with it, but at least he wouldn't have to worry about Drakids for a while. After he had turned back, he noticed even more of the scrap metal, most of it was simply small scrap, but it could possibly be used to repair the rest of the ship.

"Make sure to hold onto all of this, we could possibly use it to repair some of the vital parts of the ship." Rios smiled, tossing over shards upon shards of scrap metal, most of them bouncing off of Chasi's feet, except for one, which managed to cut off even more of the shirt. Rios turned around to pick up all of the scrap metal as he started to climb up the rocky outcrop, making his way back to the small camp site both he and Chasi would have to stay for the night. Rios dumped all of the scrap metal at a nearby tree and knelt down, still averting his gaze away from Chasi as he extended an arm down to assist her in coming back up the cliff. "Come on commander, I don't have all damn day!"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 am

Taking the hand she pulled herself up before smacking his arm and holding the shirt up. "You perverted muscle-head! You knew that would cut up the shirt." Her face was almost the same colour as her hair. Chasi twitched, not entirely sure what to do at being caught like this. It was bad enough that her leathers had been near destroyed by Drakid blood, and that she was forced to wear the shirt that Rios had been wearing. She dropped to her behind and let out a loud whine.

"This isn't fair..."

Her mood jumped to annoyed and she snapped her head around staring at Rios with her black eyes. Hopping to her feet in a single swift movement she came over and planted her boot in his chest. "THAT is for being a pervert." She stood, her hands on her hips, looking pissed and yet still overly embarrassed. "Go on then, take a look since you seem to want to so badly. Take a look at the body of an abomination." Her eyes returned to green slowly and she just dropped her head and wandered over to the tree and huddled against it.

Her arms wrapped around her body, pulling the shirt tighter to her body, shaking a little as though she were crying, but no tears came from her eyes. "It's not like I had a choice on what I am you know... I didn't ASK to be filth." She turned away from him, keeping wrapped up in the shirt, switching between grumbling about the perverted muscle-head and whining that it wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 am

Rios looked over to his commander, wondering what caused her to believe she was such an abomination. He slowly began inching closer and closer to her, preparing for another move that might leave him either winded or unconscious. "Please... You think someone with a body looking like that is an abomination? There are seventy BILLION other species in the universe, each one considered an abomination to another, different customs, different races, different religion, different appearances... Nobody in this universe deserves to be called an abomination.. Especially someone like you, so toughen up, remember that there are worse off people in the world and start taking the damn role of a proper commander and quit your damn bitching. You think just because a shirt rips, that it isn't fair... Here's the big news... LIFE ISN'T FUCKIN' FAIR! If you bothered to read up on the history of every last year in every planet of the universe, you would realize all of the senseless killings that could of been prevented!" Rios walked over to the cliff, before grabbing half of the scrap metal that was there and heading over to a small clearing.

"The rest of that metal is yours... Do what you want with it, I don't give a fuck anymore!" Rios grunted, before starting to set up a small shelter for himself. After a good half an hour of labour, and a couple of burn marks for when he was welding the metal together with his laser, he had a barely habitable shelter for himself. He simply crawled into it and lit up one of his cigarettes, which thankfully, hadn't entirely burned up on the landing. Soon enough, he was laying down on the cold hard ground, with nothing to rest his head on but one of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:22 am

Chasi remained against the tree as the night took over, staring at the stars quietly. She stood and moved over to where Rios had made his shelter. She moved silently around it, looking at it carefully, musing where he needed to make adjustments then moved away. Taking the torn shirt off, she tossed it back to Rios staying silent as she continued walking. As she continued, she stripped off her top, the little good it did and let it drop to the ground, her eyes adjusted perfectly to the night darkness, the stars and the moon shining down through the mildly cloudy sky. The rain began to fall, just light wisps that touched her skin and made her shiver. The heat from the day causing her skin to steam for a brief moment. She'd never felt the rain before, she'd lived her entire life on that ship following the man her mother had sold her to.

Feeling the rain, she slipped her boots off, followed by her pants and stood in the rain and darkness, head tilted back and eyes closed. Her skin seemed to glow in the light of the moon and the rain. Rust red hair stuck to her neck and down her back. The rain grew heavier and Chasi moved on, feeling the water beginning to make the ground beneath her wet, the feeling of it between her toes was a marvel to her, is this what they wanted to return to Earth for? Perhaps she could understand that they fought so hard for it now.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 am

Rios was awoken after the rain started pouring down, hitting his metal shelter with a rather loud pinging noise... He had to admit, this was one noise he grew to hate back on Earth, but now that he was hearing it, it was soft, yet annoying music to his ears. Rios' stomach began growling as he looked over towards a nearby Drakid corpse, knowing that if he cut it just right, it would reduce the effects that his insides would turn into a thin gel-like substance. Realizing that this would be a fairly brave move, he crawled out of his shelter, in search of something to eat. The rain poured even heavier now, each step he took made a slight squelching noise, yet another noise he had misses from Earth. His eyes moved towards the distance, where he began to see a slight glow, followed by a thin cloud of steam. "Hmmm... Maybe it's one of the engine parts... Or possibly something even worse..." Rios whispered to himself as he slowly and almost silently made his way to the faint glow, as soon as he reached a slight clearing, he gazed in wonderment.

It was Chasi, having a relaxing shower in the rain. He admitted to himself that she looked even more like a goddess than before, the faint glow had become even brighter as he watched her, her skin giving off an almost blinding radiance, her hair looked absolutely beautiful as it stuck to her neck. Rios silently crept up to her and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Yeah... There's nothing better than seeing rain like this... It's better when it's snowing... Moment's like this make me really miss Earth..." Rios looked up at the nights sky, thunder and lightning slowly brightening up the sky and making the surrounding area near them both echo. "I really miss it, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 am

Feeling the tap on her shoulder, Chasi turned her head to see Rios looking up to the sky then returned her gaze to the light flashing across the sky. "Snow huh..." Chasi stayed quiet in the rain standing beside Rios and closed her eyes again. "I've never seen snow, or rain. You're lucky to have memories like these." Absent-mindedly she reached her hand and touched Rios' side almost as a comfort. "Even with how the Earth has become, I'm understanding why it's so important to return. Why you can despise the foreign things that threaten the place, and human lives. I know a lot about the Earth, from all the studying that I was put through before coming onto this trip year after year. But it never prepares you for things like this."

She moved her hand away and turned from Rios and took a breath walking back toward a tree, picking up her boots and the remains of her pants, setting them down beneath the tree and leaning against it watching Rios and the rain. She was sheltered from the rain but found she missed the touch and walked out again into the clearing toward Rios, grinning impishly before flinging herself on his back in a childish attempt to knock him down. "And, I'll have you know, I don't have to constantly act like the commander. It's nice to have a break every so often."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 am

Rios grinned as soon as Chasi jumped onto his back. He was familiar with what she was doing, so he immediately grabbed her legs and started walking back towards the site. "God, it feels like forever since I've felt the rain pouring down on my face while I had to carry someone on my ba--" Rios suddenly remembered why it had felt like forever... The last few memories he can remember with his sister were carrying her around on his back, taking her wherever she needed, and standing up for her, no matter how much bigger or tougher the opponents were. Rios stopped walking, before lightly placing Chasi back onto the ground. "You need to walk from here... I'm sorry..." Rios walked into the opposite direction of the campsite, wandering into small woodland area filled with some form of trees, disappearing into the darkness. Rios seemed to pass the same tree thirteen times, before stopping directly in the middle of the woodland. He dug around in his back pocket, the only pocket no thief or anyone else would bother looking, as he took out a crinkled up picture, of what seemed to be himself and a young woman, his sister, Jessica. The memories started flowing back into his mind.

-----

"RIOS! Come outside! It's snowing!" Jessica yelled, waking up Rios in their two bedroom apartment. "Lighten up sis... It's the middle of winter, it's just gonna be snowing again tomorrow..." Rios seemed to mumble as he tossed and turned around his small bed. "COME ON RIOS! It's the first snow of the winter! You know you wanna see it!" Jessica dragged Rios out of his bed and outside. Rios watched his little sister play in the snow, he couldn't help but smile, unfortunately not knowing at the time of the fatal disease that was swimming through her blood stream.

-----

Rios began quietly sobbing while reliving every moment he stayed by his sister, until the day, the month and the year she had passed... She had passed on Friday the 15th of September, 2241 at 12:01AM.... One minute after it was officially his birthday. "She complained it isn't fair... She hasn't had to suffer seeing her own damn sibling die right in front of her fucking eyes! It's not fair at all dammit!" Rios stood up and drove a fist into a nearby tree, causing a few of the native crawlers to begin crawling up his arm. Rios quickly swatted them off and laid down in the middle of the woodland, still holding onto the picture in his left hand, he slowly began crying himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 am

Chasi stood a good distance away watching Rios crying in the middle of the woodland and lowered her head. She could leave him there, but there was no telling if something happened again would he be able to defend himself or would he even defend himself. She came closer and waited til she heard the steady breathing of sleep take over and his sobs quieten to nothing. Snapping off a large leaf, she lay it over him and sat beside him, watching for the night as he slept. She ran a finger through his hair.

She leant down and whispered to his sleeping form, "I'm sorry." And remained sitting there, lost in a whirlwind of thoughts of everything that had happened, the ship, the crew. They were as close to family as she knew, whether there were siblings on either side of her family, it was knowledge she had never been given.

The rain began to let up as the sun began to peek over the horizon. Chasi took that as her time to leave, Rios would wake soon and with her being naked, it was hardly the sort of wake up he'd appreciate. She stood, and stopped, leaning over him and writing 'Sorry' in the dirt then walked back toward the camp, gathering her boots and pants, yanking her pants on only to find they had more or less become shorts. Short shorts at that. Putting her boots on she walked back to the camp and searched for the shirt in Rios' little dwelling, tying it around her chest as a makeshift top.

Standing and stretching, she decided to find something edible in the area, she was sure that Rios was likely hungry, and the last thing she needed was him to collapse from hunger on the way back. Or worse, the sound of his stomach growling all the trek. Gathering a little amount of what looked like fruit, Chasi decided to wait for Rios to return to the camp while taking down the dwelling while trying to preserve as much of it as possible, having to be careful with her nails.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:34 am

Rios awoke after about an hour after the sun had risen. His stomach was growling much louder than the night before as he slowly made his way to his feet, noticing the word 'sorry' written on the ground before him. Rios smiled softly and tucked his photograph back into his back pocket, before making his way back to the camp. "Good morning commander, I apologize for last night.... It brought back some... Painful memories. Anywho... Have you managed to salvage something to eat? It already feels like days since I have last eaten..." Rios said as he moved over to Chasi, who was wearing a far more revealing outfit than the one she was wearing after the Drakid blood splatter. "If you haven't, then I can try looking around the woodlands again for some other types of edible food..." Rios walked over to his now barely habitable shelter, and then looked towards Chasi. There were many improvements he could make using the remainder of the scrap metal, yet that would leave Chasi without shelter.

"Commander... If it isn't too much to ask, if we still want to try and survive out here, we may as well use all of the scrap metal to create a habitable shelter for the both of us... It will take a while for the rain to dry up, which will help us get back to the ship much easier... What do you say, Elf?" Rios was shocked... He had never been this polite and loyal to his commander before. Maybe it was the fact that she stayed with him while he was in the middle of a breakdown, maybe it was because he started feeling compassionate towards her, either way, she was passing off as a formidable friend in Rios' books now.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 am

Chasi raised an eyebrow and held out some of the fruit she'd managed to gather earlier then returned to simply nibbling on her piece. "Don't worry about last night, there's no reason to apologise in the slightest. I'm sure painful memories as much as you'd like to not think of them, are attached to something you'd rather not forget. If you'd like to work on a shelter then that is fine. You are more likely to be needing it than I would." She poked her tongue out at him. "After all, I'm sure having my naked body pressed against you last night wouldn't be doing good things for you."

For some reason, Chasi seemed to be enjoying riling Rios up. It wasn't that she'd hated him before, but maybe seeing that he was just human changed her opinion of him. He wasn't strong all the time, and he wasn't really a bad guy, he just seemed to like acting like it. She couldn't remember a time where she could just have fun with someone, it was nice.

"You're a good guy Rios, even if you are a muscle headed pervert." She stood from her makeshift seat and winked at him. "Well I guess we'd better get started on your shelter then. Don't want you to get sunburnt or anything out here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next