Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 am

Rios' eyes widened when he saw the food, his stomach seemed to growl in agreement that he had to eat. He kindly sat down and ate it, not caring for it's foul taste, just as long as he had something in his stomach, until he heard some of the words that came out of Chasi's mouth. A small mouthful of the fruit flung out of his mouth and over the cliff. "Wait... YOU WERE LAYING ON ME LAST NIGHT! WHILE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A DAMN BREAKDOWN?!? AND WHILE YOU WERE NAKED!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Since when has my appearance made to look like a damn bed? More to the damn point, why the fuck didn't you wake me up if you were laying on top of me while you were naked!?! That probably breaks the la--" Rios realized what he had said, he was now frozen in fear, not knowing what to do or what to say. He immediately looked down at the ground, still picking at the fruit he had been given by Chasi, he was afraid to look her in the eye after what he had said.

"So... Umm.... I should probably get to work on that... shelter thing... Yeah.." Rios was embarassed, it was a good thing that the trees off in the distance gave enough shade to hide how flushed his cheeks were after he had said that, he tried to ignore it, but he couldn't, all he done was stand up and pick up all of the remaining scrap metal, as well as making new adjustments to his shelter. After it was finished, Rios sat cross legged at the spot where he was eating, continuing to stare at the ground. "I'm sorry about that.... Just my mind playing tricks on me..." Rios sighed, it was an obvious lie... Even a second grader could of picked up on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:42 am

Chasi moved and seated herself beside him, leaning back on her hands. "And what sort of difference would it have made if I'd woken you up? You'd enjoy it more?" She shrugged a bit. "You were shivering, last thing I can have happen now is for you to get sick or become a corpse." She waggled her eyebrows at him suggestively then laughed, slapping his arm. "Nice work on the little shelter, but oh I don't know, isn't it a bit small? How would you fit two in there?"

She paused then turned to face him with a sly grin. "Oh, I see, you want me on top of you again huh? Kidding, kidding. Relax." She jumped up and looked around, itching to do something, anything. Come to think of it... Where was her radio? She looked around for it, a frown crossing her face. "I didn't... Did I? Maybe... Oh damn. I seem to have dropped the radio somewhere after those Drakids. We should get in touch with the ship, see how they're going, if there were more than the ones we found. How the repairs are going... You know, all of that sort of thing." Chasi pat Rios' head. "By the way, you're quite comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 am

Rios continued looking down at the floor, before taking off the radio he had strapped to the front of his jeans. "Here, you need a radio, take mine... I think you need it more than I do right now..." Rios smiled before tossing over his radio to Chasi. He laid back on the ground, looking up at the pale, darkened sky. Rios smiled, it had been years since he looked at a sky like this, he looked up at Chasi and grinned wickedly. "Y'know, if you're tired, I'm laying down... You did say I was comfortable after all..." Rios chuckled, before looking back up at the sky. He glanced over at the food he had finished, watching the insects swarm over it, picking it clean.

"Wait... You said that the shelter needed to be bigger... Yet you said you weren't in need of it... Why the sudden change of mind Chasi?" Rios was shocked once again... He had never called his commander by her real name... He wasn't sure how she might of taken it, it was either going to be positive or negative... Either way, be quickly became prepared for a boot to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 pm

"Oh no, I simply said that you needed it more than I did, not that I didn't need it." Seeing him prepared for a boot to his chest she simply walked around behind him and decided to sit on his shoulders, putting as much weight on them as possible. "You know, nobody calls me Chasi." She leant back, managing to keep her balance somehow perfectly with her feet still touching the ground. "I don't think I gave you permission to. But then, you also haven't called me Commander as long as you've been on this ship." She shrugged a bit then pulled herself back to her feet. After a momentary pause to think, she decided to boot him in the behind. "Not that I hate it or say not to."

She picked up the radio and walked a short distance away before contacting the ship. "Omega, Alpha, come in this is Elf."

"Ah Commander, geez we'd thought you'd been killed by the Drakids. Last thing you said were they were coming... Wait, why are you using Rios' radio?"

She put a hand to her forehead and sighed to herself. "I lost mine sometime during the Drakids. It's either long gone or inside a Drakid... And long gone. Either way, it looks like we're stuck out here for a little longer. The rain we had last night has prevented a way to return until it dries up."

"Rain Commander? How far are you? We only saw a few flashes of light from our distance here last night. Damn... We should've given you a generator! The lightning would have been a great way to jump start that."

"Hindsight is a wonderful thing. How is the ship? Repairs? Any other lifeforms? Have Alpha found shelter yet?" Chasi began to pace listening, a frown on her face as she tried to calculate how it would be possible for a storm to be where they were and not where the ship was, surely they weren't THAT far from it.

"The ship's repairs are coming along... Slowly. Alpha has found shelter, however... It's a little over half a day's walk from the ship, but the good news is it seems to be able to hold all of us with some space and protect us from any bizarre weather and most lifeforms." There was a pause for a moment and Chasi looked at the radio waiting.

"Omega?"

"Oh right sorry, one of the engineers had said they were having a breakthrough with the location of the Biolabs."

"That's excellent news. Anyway, how are the supplies going? We've managed to find some food over here, if the supplies are low then we might be able to grab something to take back."

"So far the supplies are holding out well. We don't have as many of us as we did when we started after all..."

There was silence, Chasi remembered the crash, the graves... Her heart sank. Rios had said it wasn't her fault, but it still hung heavy on her, they were as close to family as she had, and most of them had died under her command.

"Commander?"

"Omega, keep a small band of men with half of the engineers, the others go with Alpha to the shelter. Have the fastest and strongest remain with the engineers. Take the radios remaining that work. Keep me updated each morning. Elf out."

Chasi stood, gripping the radio with her teeth clenched. Taking a breath to calm herself down she decided maybe it was time to have a short nap, she hadn't slept last night while keeping watch over Rios, and she was feeling edgy... Grumbling she walked back over to the little shelter and where the muscle head was. "The ship's fine, they seem to have found some shelter but it's about half a day away from the ship. Supplies are fine and the engineers seem to be having a breakthrough with the nearest Biolab."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Rios looked over at Chasi as she neared him. She looked tired as hell, even with the way she looked, he could somehow feel that she was tired. "Go ahead, use the shelter... I'll go on and find us some more food..." Rios smiled before wandering off into the woodlands, rubbing his backside after the boot he had recieved. "Get plenty of rest... God knows you need it more than I do..." Rios continued walking forward, the terrain was getting a little dryer, but not dry enough for them to make it back to the ship safely. He returned to the same place where he had spent the night last time, still looking at the word 'sorry' written in the ground. The ground had dried up so fast around it, that it was a perfect preservation. Rios continued wandering around the vast woodland area, killing anything he saw that looked edible, as well as harvesting a few more pieces of the fruit Chasi had found earlier on. After about a good hour of salvaging, Rios reached the end of the woodlands, gazing upon a sight for sore eyes.

It was the only safe area that he had found, sure it was much farther away from the original campsite, but this area would be stable no matter what was put upon it. Trees flourished around the area, bearing fruits and berries that certainly looked delicious. Little animals frolicked around the small hideaway, playing in the grass. "Grass? I have been all around these woodlands and not one single blade of it... This is where it's coming from... But how is all of this life actually living?" Rios' attention quickly drew to a small ditch, filled with the cleanest water he had ever seen. It had been a while since he had seen so much water, and he knew that if there was going to be a better way to survive, he may as well get Chasi to join him, just so she could feel how relaxing it would be to swim in a pool of rain water. Rios began heading back to the camp, before hearing a high pitched ringing sound, followed by some familiar voices. "....Brzzzt... Elf, this is Alpha Team, do you read? Over." Rios couldn't believe it... It was Chasi's radio. He quickly scooped it up and smiled. "This is Rios, I have heard that you have found shelter, that is excellent news. Elf has sent over some of the weaker men and women on the ship to your location, send two of the fastest and strongest people over in your sector to help them traverse safely." Rios smiled as he continued walking towards the campsite. "Rios? Why are you using Elf's radio? Over." Rios looked at the radio and smirked a little. "She lost it last night, after she spent the night laying on top of me. Over." Silence was heard for most of the trip, until one brave member from Alpha Team radioed in again. "YOU?!? AND ELF?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We knew you were a sly devil, but hooking up with someone in a far greater position of power than you? That is just legendary! We are sending over our four greatest men to find the travelers now. Over and out."

Rios looked at the radio just as soon as the member of the Alpha team ended the conversation... "Fuck... She better not end up hearing this..." Rios whispered to himself as he made his way back into the campsite. "Alright, I found some more food, a more secure area for us to camp just past the woodlands, and your radio... I'll be taking my radio back now?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Chasi rubbed her eyes hearing Rios return. She had dozed off briefly and yawned. "Hmm? Oh, right radio." She fumbled around with bleary eyes trying to get hold of the radio then proceeded to hold it up to him in a rather limp arm. Staggering to her feet, Chasi looked around for what to take, pieces of scrap metal, maybe the shelter... Rios could take that. With an unbalanced motion, she grabbed the pieces nearest her and decided to trot off in the direction Rios' back was facing.

She was in more than a bit of a daze when he handed her radio back to her causing her to stare at it for a while, standing still. She saw Rios pointing to the shelter and she turned to it. "I'm sure you can carry it... Muscle man. Oh fine, I'll help..." Dropping the metal she'd picked up she wandered over to the shelter and started poking it before eventually just giving up and laying over the top of it, falling asleep in what looked like a VERY uncomfortable position.

One of her arms was hanging over one the side, one leg over the opposite side, half twisted around, head and hair lolling around, and what could only be a small bit of drool down the side of her cheek and on the shelter. Yet, Chasi was completely out to the world.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Rios shook his head as he watched Chasi sleep in an awkward, yet appeared to be a comfortable position for her. He sighed and picked up the metal shelter, watching the small drops of drool run down Chasi's cheek. "Wow....That is really unappealing... Better hurry over to the other campsite." Rios looked forward, as he began walking, occasionally looking down at his commander, sleeping peacefully. She looked so calm and down to earth while she slept, he was entranced by it. He looked to the left of him, seeing the same word drawn into the dirt from the night before. He smiled lightly as he saw the crystal clear rain water ditch in the distance. It wasn't too far now. Rios slowly placed the metal shelter down at just about 500 metres from the campsite, rubbing his now scarred and bloody hands from the metal digging into his flesh. "Fuckin' hell... At least we are almost there..." Rios smiled as he continued walking, carrying both the shelter and Chasi until he finally made it. The sun was setting now, it seemed that the days were much shorter than those on Earth.

Rios looked over at the small pool of water and smiled, before placing the shelter down in a safe area, making sure that the rain would barely hit it. He picked up Chasi, who was amazingly light and placed her inside the shelter. "Sleep well Chasi." Rios smiled as he walked over to the crystal clear water and began washing his hands. No matter how red his blood was, it didn't seem to change the water's colour in any way. Rios grinned as he took off his shoes, before dipping his toes into the warm water. Rios looked up at the sky once more, it had gotten much darker than before. he looked over at the shelter Chasi was sleeping in and figured it might be the perfect time for him to have a little swim. He undone his belt buckle and unzipped his jeans, before taking them off and tossing them over near the shelter. He looked down at the water and smiled, before diving in and enjoying the warm water surrounding him. He returned to the surface of the water, wiping some of the water still in his hair back into the pool of water. "Now this is what I really missed..." Rios smiled as he began to relax in the pool of water, letting his legs float up as he began floating upon the waters surface from his back.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Chasi tossed and turned, her head mainly, the visions in her mind were terrifying. The crew had come back, part Sotonoid, part human, part Drakid. Leading them was the man that had brought her up, they all looked as though she would make a tasty meal for them. She turned to flee only to find that she was stuck in her quarters in the ship. Her nails came out, shredding the wall as best and as fast as she could while still looking over her shoulder at the incoming... Things. There was still enough space between them that Chasi might be able to flee the ship, she tried to claw through faster when she turned again and the face of that man was right against hers. She opened her mouth to scream only to have his hand smother her face.

Chasi sat up panting, her eyes wide and something in her hands that she had ripped from her face. She held them up. "Are those... Pants?" She looked around and saw Rios in the water. Looking down at the pants in her hands again, then back to Rios the connection finally hit. She shrieked and tossed them aside, standing up and walking over to the water. Her arms folded across her chest as she watched him apparently oblivious floating in the water on his back. He looked carefree, and she found that she was suddenly jealous that he was having a good time and she wasn't. Especially due to that sudden terrifying wake up. She slipped her boots off and touched her toes into the water. Chasi, since the rain yesterday, had decided that she quite liked water and couldn't get enough of it.

A sly grin spread over her features as two possible options hit her. She could take a run up and leap onto him while he was so relaxed or could sneak into the water and poke him, possibly with a nice sharp nail. She giggled and tossed the two up then decided to sneak in and prod him, since after all, the last time she'd decided to jump on him it hadn't been the best of choices. Sliding down into the water, Chasi waded over, her nose and higher above the water, everything else beneath, lengthening a nail as she came around from behind, reaching up and quickly poking between his shoulder blades.

"And what's with sneaking off without me hmm? Am I just too hot to look at? Having those flustering thoughts about my not waking you up hmm? You never did answer you know, why I should have woken you up."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Rios jumped as he felt the razor sharp nail prod him between his shoulder blades, his relaxing time in the water had ended as he looked over at Chasi. The moon was out, and as the beams from the moon hit the water, it seemed to illuminate, creating a fairly bright light. Rios glared at Chasi for disturbing the little peace he had, then started paying attention to her questions, answering them in the order they came in. "First of all, you were asleep, and you were right in my sights... I didn't sneak off on you. Second of all.... No. Third of all... Stop trying to get into my damn head, and last, but certainly not least... I chose to answer because I don't wish to reveal every last thing in my mind to you." Rios began swimming away from Chasi. She was getting into his head, and most of the people that would do that suffered a fate even worse than death.

Rios began floating upon the water once again, completely oblivious, yet very vulnerable. 'I swear to god, if she does one more thing to piss me off... I wont be able to control myself... She's getting into my head, and that's the last thing I need... The damn Elf stuck in my head.' Rios thought to himself as he looked up at the small amount of stars that were visible from the pool of water. "I think a better question is, why are you in here when you should really be drooling in your sleep? Did the stern commander have a bad dream or something?" Rios chuckled as he began staring at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:30 am

"How would you sleep if you had my pants thrown on your face." Chasi slapped the water and aimed it at him. She was certainly not about to reveal to him the nightmare she had, she didn't reveal to anybody the dreams she had and he wasn't about to be the first one. She moved over and pulled herself out of the water, sitting on the side of it with her legs still dangling down causing ripples when she moved them. Leaning back on her arms til she was on her elbows she just watched Rios in the water then away at the trees. He was right, was the hell was she there when she had other things to do. Someone saying that she wasn't an abomination had made her happy, that the years of it being drilled into her head may not be true at all, because someone had said otherwise. But it was him. He was nothing but a muscle headed pervert, and she had somehow been caught up in being playful, something she had never done before and was an idiot for letting happen in the first place. It was such an alien thing to her, and she didn't know when enough was enough until it came back and slapped her in the face like that.

Chasi drew her legs up and planted them on the ground, pushing herself up and glanced around. There had to be some sign nearby of one of the labs. Perhaps she'd get in touch with the engineers in the morning, last thing she needed was to wake them as she hoped they were sleeping rather than making stupid mistakes. She approached some of the trees, touching them lightly she nodded and pulled herself up to the highest she could, using the height for a vantage point to scout. In the far distance she could see what appeared to be a little wisp of smoke, likely the ship was there. Apparently they had come a lot further than she originally thought. She turned herself around, checking with her night adjusted eyes for anything that approached, went in a direction other than where she was or signs of the labs.

She was greeted with nothing, save for what may have been a very very distant Drakid nest or her paranoid imagination. Chasi hopped down, landing heavily on the grass beneath then walked to the shelter. There was s strange smell in the shelter and she poked her head in to see bits of dried blood and what she guessed were bits of flesh. She reached over, snapping off another leaf and reached in to clean it then tossed the leaf aside and moving the radios in. With that, Chasi decided while Rios was doing his thing, she'd go for a short patrol, check up on the surroundings and other things. Stealing another glance to make sure he hadn't moved, she set off at a decent jog, which to most would be a run.

It was invigorating, the air rushed by her, cleaned her lungs, her head. She was able to concentrate only on the necessary things again, this was her job. Not to sit around playing camp with the mercenary of the ship, but to handle things, work on them, keep the remaining crew safe and supplied and finally, to get their cargo to the labs and get off the planet, drop off whichever crew members were being exchanged, and the mercenary for yet another one, and get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 am

Rios had had enough of the water for the night, so he quickly managed to slide his way out of the warm water. He looked around, noticing Chasi was gone. He was starting to see her less as an enemie and more of a friend, no matter how badly she would egg him on. Rios looked around, not noticing Chasi anywhere. "Hmmm.... I wonder where she went off to?" Rios simply shrugged and began looking for a couple of dry sticks. It didn't take him long until he was in front of a hollowed out tree, ready to be turned into firewood. Rios took out how laser blades and began hacking at the tree, leaving him with enough wood to create a cozy fire. After gathering up all the wood he needed, he began creating a small pit using one of the larger pieces of wood, before dumping the remainder of the wood inside the freshly dug pit. "Now, I can either to this the old fashioned way, or my way...." Rios grinned, before throwing some easily flammable leaves into the pit and taking out his lighter, quickly creating a small flame, which then became larger and larger.

"Perfect!" Rios smiled as he stood in front of the fire, the heat causing all of the water that had been on him before to evaporate, leaving him nice and dry. "Much better... That's the one thing I needed, to have a damn cold from a foreign planet, and to even risk bringing it onto the ship, infecting the innocents. Rios walked over to the shelter as he scooped up his pants, quickly pulling them on and crawling into the small shelter, and slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:44 am

There were a pile of Drakid corpses before her, the smell was revolting but she did her best to put it from her mind, the less she thought of it the less she could smell it. There had been another Drakid nest after all. At least now it wouldn't be an issue for her moving around. The thought struck her though, why do they attack? They protect their nest, and why shouldn't they? After the Combined Universal Council had transported people off Earth, they had taken up residence in the areas that man had left. Looking at the corpses before her she sighed. The thought of running away had never been greater. She had the chance, she could get away from the watching and judging eyes of those on the ships, the council... Away from the almost certainty of death that awaited. Rios had never mentioned it, but he had likely been issued with a secondary duty, that would include her head. The last thing the CUC wanted was for her to breed...

Why she had been allowed to live beyond childhood remained a mystery to her. No doubt they had something in mind. She was, as far as the records showed, the only natural half, and as they had discovered, the side effects of the biological engineering of warrior halves, had left their reproductive abilities completely gone. They were sterile. As far as anybody knew, Chasi was still able to reproduce, of course they weren't going to let her anyway, not that she cared to.

Her moment of empathy passed. She shook her head and continued on her way, perhaps leaving wouldn't be such a terrible idea... But here, she would be found some day, and there wasn't a way that she could escape that fate. But if nothing else, if she kept on one of the Biolabs might be close...
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:11 am

"Rios... Can you get me a glass of water? I'm really thirsty!" Jessica screamed from the other room. "Yeah yeah... I'm coming Jess!" Rios sighed, pouring his sister a glass of water. He turned around, looking at a hall in the hospital. "Oh god... Not this dream again..." Rios looked behind him as the darkness behind him began creeping forward, this left Rios no other option but to run, run straight for the worst possible option... The same place this dream only just began..... His sisters ward. He bolted through the doors, the sound of heart monitors flat-lining rang out through the hospital hall, getting louder and louder. Rios buried his head in his palms and began sobbing, when he looked up, he was standing right in front of his sisters grave.

"I....I'm sorry Jessica.... I should of done something dammit!" He knew what would happen next after he muttered these words, he couldn't control it at all, his arms began trembling as two thin, bony arms sprung out from the grave, holding onto Rios' ankles. "YOU SHOULD HAVE! NOW YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE GUILT OF ENDING YOUR SISTERS LIFE IN THE UNHAPPIEST WAY POSSIBLE! BEING ALONE!" A large head sprung out of the grave and swallowed Rios whole.

-----

Rios sprang up from his sleep, just barely stopping his head from hitting a piece of scrap metal. "I should of done something.... Her blood is on my hands, and no matter how many times I kill, I just cannot get it off... I need to find a chance for redemption... Any way for redemption... Even if it involves taking on the entire Sotinoid race..." Rios dug his hand deep into his back pocket to retrieve the photo of him and his sister. He looked at it for a while when he noticed something fairly strange. "Where the hell is Jessica?" Rios looked at the photo with a face full of puzzlement. "Behind you..." The familiar voice of his sister was heard right before he felt a sharp pain within his neck, she had cut his juggular nerve as he fell to the ground.

-----

Rios jerked forward, holding onto his neck as his breathing became heavier. "I fall for that same damn dream every fuckin' time..." Rios shook his head and started rubbing his eyes, looking at Chasi sitting on him. "Ummm....Comfy?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:35 am

"Quite." Was all Chasi said. Looking at him again she decided to stand up and move away dropping a small, cooked rabbit into his lap. "You should eat it while it's still warm." She moved to the water and wiped Drakid blood from her legs, the skin slightly marred but otherwise fine. She cupped her hands and took a drink from the water, then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and moved back to Rios.

She planted her boot in his chest. "That, is for being an idiot and tearing up your hands." She tore off part of the shirt and tossed it at him for use as a bandage. Turning again, Chasi stomped out the dying embers of the fire then went to the tree she had been in earlier and began climbing it again.

"There were Drakids last night. No need to worry, they're dead."

For some reason, his being near irked her. She couldn't put her finger on the reason behind it, but she couldn't seem to stop it either. It was a strange combination of emotions, his presence annoyed her suddenly and yet she didn't exactly feel like just running off. She sat in the higher branches, leaning against the trunk munching on an apple, simply watching out in the distance, trying to sort things out in her head.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 am

Rios was winded after Chasi had planted her boot in his chest. He looked at the small cooked rabbit, his mouth was certainly watering well beforehand with a wake-up like that, but there is no way he would tell Chasi that. He took a large chunk out of the rabbit and continuously chewed at the chunk of cooked rabbit. "Thank you, but it's a bit overdone... You can have the rest of it." Rios placed the remainder of the cooked rabbit on the top of the shelter, before moving over to the water and dipping his toes into the water, looking up at Chasi. "Commander... I have a question..... Exactly how long were you sitting on me for?" Rios looked around, thinking he heard a slight rustling from the bushes behind him.

"Because... That was simply just a nightmare.... It wasn't intentional that I was simply thrashing around in my sleep..." Rios looked back down into the water, gazing at his pale reflection. His face was still as white as a ghost after the nightmare he had, even if he experienced it at least three times a week. "I wish I knew how to stop it.... It's the same thing over and over again, starting with me getting my sister a drink of water, the next minute..." Rios shuddered at the thought of his nightmare, continuing to look into the water.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:13 am

She stiffened and made a face as he called her Commander and shook her head, that's what she was to him after all. "If it makes you feel any better, it was only about five minutes prior to you jerking yourself awake. Don't worry, I'm not crossing your boundaries. And the rabbit's for you, I'm fine with my apple."

Chasi watched him looking into the water and shrugged to herself hearing his comments. "Nightmares are for the guilty. It's our punishment." There was a gentle breeze in the trees, Chasi turned to face it, staring into the distance allowing Rios the time and probably privacy he needed after the nightmare that he had. She heard the radio crackle and as she had thought ahead for a change in this situation, she reached over and picked it up.

"Elf here, report."

She heard several quietened voices in the background as she realised it was Alpha team. "I see you found your radio, Omega said that you'd lost it during... Well something. But we have nothing new as such here, the group sent earlier from the ship have arrived, the engineers are working overtime and seem to be making progress. Apparently the breakthrough was just an over-excited engineer rookie."

"Well that's a shame. So everybody's safe now?"

"Yup, we're all safe and sound. So.. Commander, when should we start... Expecting?"

Chasi raised an eyebrow at the tone of his voice, it sounded almost as though he were teasing. "We will be there when we can Alpha. Elf out."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Rios continued looking down into the water, sighing every five minutes or so. "I just wish.... Wished that I could of done something to protect her... The virus she had recieved was during one of the most recent alien attacks on the Earth... I can remember it all. She woke up and came into the kitchen, asking me for a glass of water...After that, we went outside to see the snow. There was no snow... Only Sotinoids... I tried my best to get them off of her, but they were too strong, and there were too many of them..... I witnessed my sister get the virus after each Sotinoid injected her with a needle... She just fell right to the ground." Rios dried a tear from his eye and looked up into the stars.

"I know it seems stupid, me pouring my heart out like this... But it's just... She was the only person I could withstand back on that dust ball of a planet... At some nights, the one's where I don't have the nightmares... I think she is even watching over me..." Rios smiled, before taking the picture of him and his sister out of his back pocket, and staring intently at it. Rios wanted to change the topic now, he didn't want himself, or the commander to feel in an entirely terrible mood. "Well, I'm going to have a quick swim, would you care to join me Elf?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Putting the radio back down, Chasi looked to him. "It could have been worse, they could have used her as a vessel to carry their spawn and given her the virus." She was sure that wouldn't have honestly helped, but she didn't exactly know what else to say, just hope that he knew she wasn't trying to be mean or make it out that the situation he had been in was nothing. He offered then a swim, it could be fun, though they weren't meant to be here for fun...

"I'll join you in a moment." She carefully made her way from the higher branches down to the lower levels. One of them snapped beneath her foot and she shrieked as her foot went and she tried to lean back to steady herself and grab onto another branch only to find herself upside down, thinking she was going to fall down head first she covered her eyes and prepared to hit. Parting her fingers a little, she peeked out and found that she was hanging almost at the bottom branch, but high enough not to be able to grab it and pull herself down. And if that position wasn't enough, the shirt she had tied around her chest seemed to want to fall off, and she was hanging on the branch purely by it having snagged her shorts in some bizarre twisted way she wasn't sure how to fix unless she ripped them further, or took them off. Neither were really a satisfactory result.

Holding up the shirt to keep it from falling, she looked over to Rios. "A little help? Maybe you could snap that branch for me..."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm

Rios looked up ad Chasi, she was stuck. A part of Rios' mind simply wanted him to burst out into laughter, while another part just wished the would slip out of the shorts she was wearing and slowly move towards him. Rios decided to go with the barely audible voice within his head and started climbing the tree, just until he was right below Chasi. "What's the matter, Elf? Just hanging out?" Rios laughed a little before taking his left arm and supporting his commanders back, letting the blood stop rushing to her head as his right hand grabbed onto the branch that was holding her in place, crushing it in a vice-like grip. "Consider us even after you brought me that rabbit." Rios jumped down from the tree, landing on both of his feet with a small thud while carrying Chasi in his arms.

Rios placed Chasi on her feet, before unbuckling his belt again and taking off his jeans, diving back into the warm water and just wading around in it. "Well, how's about that swim? I know how much you enjoy the water now after the rain..." Rios smiled as he began floating along the surface of the water, completely relaxed, and trying to get the nightmare out of his head. "It's the least you could do after I got you out of that damn tree..."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Chasi twitched and kicked her boots off before running and leaping onto his stomach while he floated peacefully on the water's surface. She rolled off him after going under and came up, flicking her hair back. "That, was for teasing me in my predicament. Of course, I could have just taken them off but you'd probably enjoy that." She poked her tongue out at him then smiled and moved her feet in the water, before noticing that she had apparently shredded the lower part of one leg of his boxers. Her hand came up and she noticed there were a few threads beneath her nails.

Trying not to be obvious, she put her hand down in the water, behind her back and began to pick the threads out looking as nonchalant as she could, then moving along near the outer edge of the water to get a little further away from him. "Men have such odd undergarments, I mean honestly, what is the point of wearing those things? Especially when wet they don't exactly offer an awful lot of support or the ability to hide things. Or is that another muscle headed thing?" She teased a little, taking her arms up in a mock flexing pose. "Flexing at all the pretty girls on the ship, having them swoon over you and drag you into their quarters. You'd better take care of your hands, I'm sure the women love them."

She paused and tilted her head up, curiousity obvious on her face. "Hey Rios, when was the last time you were actually with a mate?"She looked at him, honestly curious for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Rios froze a little as he felt the water brush up against his newly exposed upper thigh as he glared at Chasi. "We wear them for comfort, which is more than what you women normally wear... I can't even begin to understand why you walk around with a piece of dental floss in between your butt cheeks! Sure, they do get fairly uncomfortable when they are wet, but we get used to it..." Rios watched as Chasi began making a flexing pose while she waded in the water. "HEY! It isn't my fault that the women on the damn ship haven't had sex! If you think about it, I'm pretty much the only attractive male on the ship!" Rios grumbled as he swam over to the other end of the water, making sure to stay away from Chasi and try to relax. The next question she had asked wouldn't help him relax at all.

Rios was shaking, he wanted to answer truthfully, but if she had realized that he hadn't had a mate in about several months, she might burst out into laughter and probably respect him a little less. "Well, uh.... It's kinda been about... A month since I've last had a mate... Trying to give them a break for a while... You don't want your top mercenary to be completely exhausted after a long day and night of sex, do you?" Rios grinned as he looked up at the trees, trying his best not to look Chasi in the eye, for the fear of her finding out his little white lie. Rios looked down again, looking directly at Chasi. "What about you... When was your last mate?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Chasi shook her head. "I'm not permitted to have a mate or take part in the act." She leant back against the ground, head resting on the grass as her chest was partially above the water line. "As a half, they don't want me to pollute the human blood more than I already have." She shrugged a bit and pulled a bit of grass, snapping it from the rest of the tendril. Studying it quietly before she tossed it into the water and made her way over to him.

"So, what's it like?" She moved around him dragging a finger across his shoulders and down his back. "I've heard the men talking about it along the corridors, their latest conquests, all sorts of weird names for this and that." Chasi moved back from him, studying him, his physique. "Why would it be a month since you last had a mate if you're the only attractive male on the ship? There are a great number of women on board, plenty of them would be only happy to take that position with you."

Her head turned to the small camp, the same way the ship was, at least she thought it was. "What do men look for in mates?"
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Rios looked over at Chasi, before his eyes started trailing along her body. "You have never had a mate before, or had sex in your entire life? Wow... That must really suck..." Rios swam over to Chasi this time, taking a comfortable position to the left of her. "You wouldn't be polluting the human blood at all.... You're a dying species, and the species should be preserved... Just remember that you aren't as much an abomination as anyone else in this universe." Rios sighed softly as she ran one of her fingers across his shoulders and down his back. "S...Sex is absolutely wonderful... It's has been used as a common bonding act basically since the beginning of time, it brings men and women closer together." Rios shuddered in anticipation, and slight arousal.

Rios continued listening to Chasi, and started laughing after she began talking about the men on the ship talking about their sexual adventures. "Yeah... Men normally boast about their sexual adventures, thinking that the other men care how long he lasted, or if he used protection or not... Me, I tend to keep everything to myself when it comes to sex... The last thing I want another woman on the ship to know how large I am, how long I can last, and if I stay awake afterwards..." Rios sighed, trying to make as much sense of it to Chasi as possible, right until she asked why it had been so long since he had a mate. "Well, you see... I've been with pretty much everyone on the ship at east three times, they are just looking elsewhere now..."

Rios breathed heavily, she was stuck in his head now, but he didn't care, in fact, he kinda liked it. She asked him the qustion that was on every womans mind, and Rios froze up. "Well... It..uh... It depends on the man... Man does have similar tastes... Some like large breasts, others enjoy the company of women, and even more of the men just want the woman to be ready for sex whenever they are ready... I just want the perfect girl... Sleek figure, beautiful facial features, easy to talk to.... Pretty much a girl like you..."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 pm

Chasi smiled then broke into a laugh. "You certainly are good with your words." She decided to roll over and take position over him, her green eyes staring into his. "You want someone like me? I'm ... What do they call it? Prohibited? Ah, wait is that what they mean by wanting something you can't have?" She playfully pressed her chest against his, her fingers touching his skin lightly, find any form of point to make him shiver or react in one form or another. Leaning closer to him, she breathed softly against his skin, hair brushing against his neck.

"I'm sure that's how you start with the other girls right?" She grinned and pushed herself back away from him and then proceeded to swim around on her back, eventually deciding to go around in circles. "Absolutely wonderful huh..." She turned, forgetting that she was in water and went under, coming back up spluttering. "So is that why you're the 'man-whore' of the ship? Is that the right term?" She raised an eyebrow and rubbed her cheek, head tilted in thought. "You'd think that being half I'd be better with human terms... But this is all just so alien. No pun intended."

Chasi tilted her chin down to rest on her chest and looked at the water, the ripples that her movement made then blew bubbles in the water. She noticed then that the shirt was slowly untying so she turned away from Rios and untied it, pulling it out then folding it up and wrapping it back around tying it once more. "Something tells me that shirts aren't meant to be used quite like this."
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:15 am

Rios had completely frozen up, he felt so tense after Chasi had pressed her chest up to his and let her fingers lightly touch his skin. Her hair began brushing up against his neck while she breathed lightly upon his skin, this sent shivers to course up his spine as he shuddered in arousal, before watching her push away from him and mention something about him using that same line with the other women on the ship. "You little tease..... I have the right mind to give you another one of my uppercuts..." Rios swam off to the other end of the water, laughing while Chasi began spluttering after dipping her head into the water. "Yeah, I may as well be the man-whore of the ship... Seeing as how I get more than anyone else on the ship... You could call me that. And don't worry about trying to understand the human customs of sex, it's still taken a while for men and women to properly grasp the ideas..." Rios smiled, as Rios began struggling with the makeshift shirt.

"Y'know, it would be easier to wear it normally, and just tie it up so that it doesn't move as much... If your claws get in the way, I don't mind tying it up for you..." Rios looked down at the water, his reflection wasn't showing this time, just showing how deep the ditch full of water really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -   Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature - - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide - King and Tempe! - Mature -
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next