Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sig and Avi Request thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

Sig and Avi Request thread. Empty
PostSubject: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:24 am

Alright, so we don't have one of these yet, and I think it's mainly cause everyone has mean photoshop skills, but since I don't I'll be the first to ask, can someone make me a set? I really don't care what it is, as long as it's not too depressing or illegible I'll be fine with it. c:

Anywhoo. any takers? I'm not picky :3 so don't worry, I'm sure I'll love it
Back to top Go down
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Oh! neat! Can someone make me a set? Im a bit bored of mine cause they just don't match...

but I Like Neon colors mostly green black blue and neon pink. I like alcahol too >.> ... ^.^ ... and I like anime.. RAINBOWS! I love rainbows.. I like stars.. mostly the nautical stars... I like bloody Gorey things... I like midevil things aswell.... you pretty much cant go wrong with me and my set! ^.^ so any takers?? PM them to me!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:52 pm

umm.. maybe i can open a shop?
im pretty ok with it.. i mean i make all mine >__>
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 am

I'll open a shop as well. Not right now though as I've used all my will to use photoshop for the day on a layout for my band's myspace. Ugh... two hours of that shit.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:03 am

I'm going to make a sub-forum for requests, if I can figure out how to. If I can't I'll ask Sunal if he can do it.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Awesome, thanks mikey!
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Mike wrote:
I'm going to make a sub-forum for requests, if I can figure out how to. If I can't I'll ask Sunal if he can do it.
I know how, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:58 pm

CHECK OUT BELLE'S SHOP :3 you know you want to click it!
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:50 am

This thread is locked. Check out the new rules for sig and avi requests!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avi Request thread.   Sig and Avi Request thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sig and Avi Request thread.
Page 1 of 1