Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 am

Marina Ship University of Santa Barbara

Ah the beginning for fresh meat…freshmen. It is just the beginning for most of them, all victims to be pounced on by older students and professors. Yep just another year at MSU.- Captians Log Newsletter

The university was huge, bigger then a UCLA or any other UC campuses. This was one of the oldest California University, but was hardly shown as a top school. The reason was it mostly only let in the wealthiest or the best of the best. It was dominated by an old Gothic cathedral, lovelier than the St. Charles Church in North Hollywood. It had curved arches, and intricate spirals around the roof. Plus there were expertly carved Gargoyles. The gargoyles were very frightening. The building was made from the darkest stone. The doors to the entrance, led up by two sets of three steps made by stained oak wood. The cathedral was the only mismatched piece of the campus puzzle. The rest of the college was very modern and up-to-date. There was one building resembling a Spanish pueblo house.

There was a newly built library about five stories high. It was square and very boring. It had plenty of space inside it. The first floor one could find encyclopedia and plenty of room on the far right side for sitting and study in. All the furniture in the library was brown and/ or tan. The second floor was the computer infested area on one side and the other side was nonfiction readings. The third floor is where the restrooms are located and all the other basic literature, such of poetry, fiction, etc. Just going up the escalator down a hall and you will come face to face with a few study rooms. Inside was wide and spacious, but the library had so many books they used the last two floors for that reason with more study rooms.

Besides the new lovely addition that replaced the original Great Elm Library. All across near the food chain are the dorms, sororities and fraternities. One of the worst and snobbiest sororities was located just outside campus in a big house once owned by an actress.

The University was lively and festive that it scared poor freshmen Fae as she got out of her red jaguar, her book bag swung over her shoulder. She was pretty, with a lovely face and gorgeous light eyes. There was nothing wrong with her on the outside, she was not a bitch nor stuck up. However she was anti social and sometimes OCD. She was the fashionable prep with her high fashion end bags and jewelry. Fae wore anything that matched with her jewelry. She wore her crisp new blue converse with little characters on the side. She wore skinny jeans, but they just fit her body properly. She wore a plain blue v-neck t-shirt. A black vest fit her curved body. With her dark hair loose, pierced nose and silver loop earrings, which for some reason cause guys to stare at her?

It was about time to be at first period. She took her time to walk past the festivities down the paved path. She passed the first hall, named St. Theresa, which was the religious center of the school. She headed towards her Government class. The outdoors was loud because there were so many people mingling near the stalls and they were blasting some Tupac’s oldest works. She was not in the least bit interested interacting with these people because they were all alien to her.

Someone bumped into her. It was a taller girl sporting a summer dress covered in pink flowers. “Oh, sorry,” said the unnatural blonde. “Excuse me.”

Fae did not say anything to the girl, just walked past her in silence, focused on getting to class early. She entered the hall and went into the auditorium where her class was to be held for today. She found the fifth row to be to her pleasing, near the edge. The feel of the wooden back was uncomfortable, but made do with it as she waited for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:08 am

Janey found college not of her liking. She didn't enjoy school per say. In fact, she rather loathed it at times for she felt as if learning was something that you experienced instead of trying to soak it up through photosynthesis like so many before her had tried, especially during lectures. Unfortunately, her first class had been "advanced techniques in sculpting," a class she had to take for one of the many scholarships she was given.

It was uneventful and she was sure that she was already on the professor's bad side since Janey had decided that today she would take up modern art and sculpted an insterestingly shaped blob like object. It did make the others in her class stare at it for awhile to pondering the meaning of it all, but the instructor had actually wanted to instruct that day and was unable to because of the object sitting in front of Janey.

So now Janey walked across the campus, on her way to her second class, US Government in Oak Wing Lecture Hall, carrying an odd blob shaped sculpture in her arms. She was grateful that she didn't get any weird stares and maybe people even thought that she was not in fact a freshman. She could spot out her own kind right away; they looked confused, they looked like they wanted to fit in, they looked like they needed some booze - badly.

But Janey wasn't like them. She didn't want to belong. She didn't want to be there. Truth was, she didn't know what she wanted. If there was some sort of plan, she was left out as the party planners took off into the night. And she didn't really care. It was all good, it was all sweet, it was all -

In her state of deep thinking she hadn't noticed all of the people that congregated on campus and therefore were obstacles she needed to watch out for and instead found herself barraging into the most solid guy she'd ever run in to (she wasn't nessasarily the most aware person.) So solid, that she didn't pay attention as her sculpture went flying towards the ground and instead looked up at a burning hunk of manliness. She couldn't help but try to smile seductively at him.

But he didn't smile back. He actually didn't really notice her, instead he stared at her sculpture as it lie dead on the ground between them.

"I'm so sorry, miss..." He said, kneeling over, trying to pick up the pieces.

"That's okay... really wasn't anything..." she said as her eyes fell to his perfectly sculpted backside. Man, if she could sculpt something like that, she would indeed be some sort of god.

"Really, I'm-I'm" the guy bumbled. He bumbled like a freshman. She scowled. She really didn't need to get caught up in those types.

"Yeah, yeah. It's alright." she said as her gaze fell back to his face - his beautiful face. But no! He was a freshman. "I was looking for a way to get rid of it anyways."

The guy started to bumble again but before he could get anything coherent out of his mouth the turned and walked into the Oak Lecture hall. First, she counted the rows. There were ten. Now normally, she would have preferred row 6, but alas, it was occupied by what looked like sophomores who had forgotten to take their prerequisites. She let out a low whistle. Four was also full, so it looked as if five would do. Only two people were sitting in five. A guy with a button up collared shirt with a pocket protector. She took a double take. Seriously. A pocket protector. he'd be interesting to talk to and steal notes from. And also, a chic girl with a fashion conscience. This would suffice.

Janey walked up to the fifth row, plopped her stuff down in between the two, popped a piece of gum in her mouth and leaned back into her seat as if she owned the place. She leaned over and winked at nerd kid who, after taking a few long, strained breaths turned away and moved a seat over. Then she turned to the fashion goddess next her. "I like your shoes. high topped chucks are the only way to go now-a-days... I'm Janey."
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:00 am

With a small smile upon her face, she turned to see a nerdy kid join her row. The kid was a little uncomfortable where he sat. She wanted to say something, maybe to encourage him to start a conversation with her. The fact he was sitting next to her meant he was pretty daring, because he seemed like the type to crack if someone pretty or popular talked to him. She pulled a small smile and even that made the guy edge away. Fae feared that if she said more he would run right out of the room. Though it would be nice to know someone in this class.

She turned her body a little and began to say “Hello—“When the nerdy kid got up and moved a seat over. Just looking had him had made him move. She sat back in her seat and began to sulk.

Someone new joined her row, a girl. Fae sat up straight too get a better look at the newcomer who was introducing herself.

“Umm…hello…Janey,” said Fae. A smile slipped across her lips. “Nice to meet you, I am Faith, but everyone calls me Fae.”

At this point she had a feeling things would begin to improve. She moved into her dorms (has yet to meet her roommate), made it too her first class, and now hopefully will gain a friend. As long as no one made fun of her today would go smoothly. She looked at the girl and thought her tastes in fashion common, but appropriate for college. Then again what did she know about fashion.

Now where was the professor?

“I wonder when the professor will show up,” she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 am

Janey laughed, slouching back into her seat. "Any minute now, probably," she said, sighing. "although, I know I wouldn't mind if the professor didn't show up at all!" she let out a hearty laugh and grinned. The spirits in the class were low and she just hated when everything felt so dull. "Of course, then I would just have to take this again next semester and that would just be hell." She smiled and turned front. "Speak of the devil" she said as the professor walked in.

The woman immediately began to pass out a syllabus and calender and started in a lesson right away. Within moments, Janey found herself nodding off, but she found that if she sometimes whispered to Faith, she kept her eyes open. "So Faith, watcha in here for? What's your poison?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Faith wanted to focus on her class. Though her companion would allow otherwise. She did not want to seem unfriendly by ignoring her or shushing Janey. She replied,"I am here to major in writing...I have to complete this history class for general education or I can not move on. I wish I suddenly did not take this class....I hate government." She laid her head on her desk, groaning excessively.

The professor never seemed to notice, he went on with his lecture. She glanced back at her desk mate and whispered.

"Call me Fae will ya?" She said smiling once more. "So why someone like you taking such a dull class as this? I mean nothing by..you seem like the type to grow restless easily. You living in the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:52 am

"Hey, don't hate on government, chica! Government keeps this democracy alive!" She cleared her throat quietly. "I mean, fae. Like Faery. Reminds me a bit of Peter Pan: the boy who wouldn't grow up!" she laughed a bit at herself and jotted a note or two down and resumed talking to Fae. "Eh, taking it because of my GE. Gotta fulfill a few real classes to get any type of degree." She jotted something else down that the Prof. said. "Me, in the dorms, unfortunately, yes. I haven't met my roommate yet though because I haven't actually moved in yet. Silly me. But I do plan on moving in after this class. If you're not busy and you wanted to chill you could help me out with some boxes. I'm in Clover Hall, floor 3, room three-oh-two." She grinned and took a few more notes, hoping the lecture would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Fae blinked several times, a smile crossing her thin lips. This girl was definitely silly. She would be a good first friend on this overgrown campus. Now that she gained someone's friendships she began to wonder who was her roommate. Then it came to her. "Did you say three-oh-two?" Asked Fae, a little stunned. "DUDE!" She said a little too loudly. The Professor looked up and Fae instantly ducked from view. Once the Prof. began the lecture again she leaned in close and whispered. "You are my roommate. I just moved in earlier before my class." This made her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:23 am

"Woah, chica. Talk about coincidences..." she said, grinning and pretending to take notes at the same time. Janey was just talented that way. "So you wouldn't mind helping me out? Oh.. dammit. I don't know if we can be friends. What are your sleeping habits? Eating habits?" she had so many questions for the girl she was going to be living with. "I mean, these are important because well, if we don't get in synche with each other, it'll be like living in hell or like with an ipod that only had music that you hate. You get my drift?" She bunched her lips to the side in a semi-frown. "What does the room look like... will it be big enough?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:06 am

She glanced down at her classmate's paper and grinned slightly. "So you can give the rest of the notes later? My pen ran out of ink." She was joking of course. She shook her head and nodded. "Very strange...same class, roommates," she said softly more to herself. 'I guess this place won't be too bad,' she thought. She began chewing on the end of her pen.

She paused in her chewing procession and blushed. "Sorry...old habit..." she muttered. "Oh, it's big enough. Three beds and about so many square feet. And yeah three beds. I did not see who the third person is going to be but when I got there the best spot was taken near the window over looking old fountain and view of the autumn forest. Another thing that is strange about the our roommate is that she seems to be a fan of something with the name alpha...worst part is everything she owns is blue...and ...pink."

Fae shook her head, irritated of just thinking of their roommate they were bound to meet soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)   Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff it, Sororities! (Kaely and Mai- Closed)
Page 1 of 1