Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramrod
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Ramrod

Male Posts : 11

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:43 am

The Pill Popping, C**t Eating, Dope Smoking, Mother fucker has arrived. I got a personal invite from Jokers_Ace because we're BFF.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 am

Get that underscore the hell out of my name. I'm not Jokers underscore Ace. I'm The Joker's Ace. *Grins* Hey dude, welcome, I'm glad you could come! Play nice with the kiddies.

ALSO... Did you say BFF? Like... OMG! BFF?!?! SRLSY?! LIKE OMG!!!

>_> Shhh, I said nothing.

Last edited by The Joker's Ace on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Ramrod
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Ramrod

Male Posts : 11

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 am

Thanks_For_The_Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 am

Welcome to the forums bud, I'm the mod of the off topic section, the out of character section, and the medieval fantasy section. I'll be seeing you in the out of character very soon, well, hopefully. And I will most likely see you in the off topic section. Not so sure about the medieval fantasy section though, mainly because I am unaware of your writing style... Basically, just to keep it short... See you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Belle8448
The Love Goddess
The Love Goddess
Belle8448

Female Posts : 266

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:17 am

A figure steps in from the shadows, her silhouette vanishing as she appears in the light. Her crystal blue eyes glance over the newcomer and she grins. Her figure outlined in a flowling red dress, a black and venetian mask giving her a mysterious look. Perfect straight white teeth show behind crimson red lips as she speaks"Hello there, Welcome to DHRPG, a site where you can RP and stay drama free" she nods and continues "I encourage you to invite your friends, and feel free get to know those around you.. I am most esteemed you have joined this forum and can't wait to see what you may post" She takes a breath and glances off to the side "I am your Moddess of Intros, Modern Fantasy, Realistic, Original Works, and Original Works Review.. I will be leaving you a link for you to get acquainted with the rules of this forum as well as one for you to PM me with any questions"

The figure turns and the room dims again, her silhouette returning "See you around" her voice rang as black smoke enveloped her and she vanishes. Doors appear where she was standing, one marked 'About This Site', one marked 'Rules', one marked ‘Mature Rules’ and another marked 'PM'

. . .

Note: This is still in progress, seeing as the site is new, so PM me with any questions ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Introductions!-
Jump to: