Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sig and Avi Request Forum Rules! (Read Please!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

Sig and Avi Request Forum Rules! (Read Please!) Empty
PostSubject: Sig and Avi Request Forum Rules! (Read Please!)   Sig and Avi Request Forum Rules! (Read Please!) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 am

Hello users of the Signature and Avatar Request thread! I'm Kaely, the new mod for this forum! This forum is for people looking to find someone to design a set for them or for those set makers to open up a shop. This is not for posting any other kind of art.

First of all, this is a request thread, but that doesn't mean you don't have to follow the site's rules. All DHRPG Rules apply.

Mike wrote:

For shop owners: Please ensure you are clear with your instructions to members about what you require to carry out their requests.

For those making requests: Please follow all of the instructions of the shop owners, to enable quicker, smoother, and a higher quality service.

Also, if you're going to post just a random request thread for any an all set makers, try to put some guidelines or pictures for the set makers to use. It makes it easier for them and they are more likely to make you a set. But really, I suggest you find a shop, check out the type of sets they make and if you like the art, post a request. It's really easier for everyone.

And with that, enjoy and I hope all your new sets, sigs, and avis are beautiful!

- Kaelynisfree
Back to top Go down

Sig and Avi Request Forum Rules! (Read Please!)
Page 1 of 1