Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Can't upload from my PC, Web and my old one wasn't showing so I removed the question mark box...

Need enlightening about what's going on with avatars here Neutral
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Mmm... I uploaded my avatar to your profile, and it worked fine. o_o Maybe it was a temporary glitch that they fixed? Or maybe try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, and you're still having problems, let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:38 pm

lol, no- this is what I get:

not allowed to even select PC or Web

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Mmm... That is an issue. I get the same thing. Gimme a minute to fiddle with the Admin Panel.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Cheers m'love
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Ahh thank gods, it's not me. =D While the server is being switched to the new server (see here for information on that) the avatars are going to be a bit buggalicious. Please, everyone, just be patient with me while they try to make our servers the best they can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Problems?   Avatar Problems? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1