Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules   Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:47 am

Basics:
A
I would like to introduce myself as the bloody one of the forum and general write and poet. I am the Bloody_Maiden or respectably called Mai. ^^

I am the new Mod of the Contest thread and will be watching you all carefully. I am also here to help you and come up with new ideas for contests. Please do not forget to have fun, but do not step out of line.

Top Four Rules:

1. Always follow the DHRPG rules. (It's simple)
2. I do not want to see contests that are inappropriate such as a drawing that involves nudity. NOT allowed!
3. The judges chosen for the contests are final and so are their decisions. (There will be no poor sportsmanship) Please be considerate of the winner.
4. Proper Grammar *Very important*. Especially when you are creating a contest or entering one. Please be sure to spell check and use words such as "then" or "than" properly.

5. If there are issues or arguments in a thread I will issue a warning. -

--If it continues to be a problem it will lead to disqualification.

If any of you are having problems feel free to PM me and I will do my best to fix it.

Now with that said, have fun and enjoy your time here!

-Your New Mod-
Bloody_Maiden
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules   Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 pm

New Rules:

All short story contest entries are to be entered into the Submissions thread, inside a spoiler. If this is not done within the contests stipulated time, it will not be deemed valid.

The spoiler rule does not apply to poetry contests.

I will add to this as I figure them out.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com

Hello Dears and Sirs- Introduction and Rules
Page 1 of 1