Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- Empty
PostSubject: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:31 am

So much to do, and yet there was so little time. That was the problem the young girl found herself in as she sat upon a throne of pure, obsidian, alabaster. It was a grand piece of furniture, this throne. With wide, wallowing arm rests, and a deep seat that had no cushion. Along the arms were twisted, and gruesome figures, all naked, some being tortured, some obviously shrieking in absolute pain and anguish. The back was tall, well over five feet high, with the same sweeping figures, and carvings as the rest of the seat, though the inside of the back was pure, black marble with deep red runes glowing softly in the center. And in the center? The center held the strangest of all oddities. It was a child, or what appeared to be a child, with long, glistening ringlets of black hair, and piercing green eyes, the color of summer shamrocks. The kind you find in entire fields in Ireland. Though behind those eyes, those deep pools of innocence, was nothing short of pure malevolence. Her body was that of an eight year old, though when looking in her eyes, not that many ever had and lived to tell the tale, one saw nothing but death. Plague. Fear. The end of all things good and holy in the world. Her clothes were that of a child as well. On this day she wore a cute, white dress with frills around the bottom, and a pair of black Mary Jane shoes, and around her neck, as always, sat a medium size, pure onyx locket with strange letters etched on the outside. No one knew what was inside said locket, and no one dared question the girl, for most knew a meeting with her meant the end of their existence.

"So many moves, so little time. What am I to do, I always win, even this time." she muttered softly to herself as she stared intently at a hovering chess board in front of her. Sitting across from her, playing the white pieces, as was fitting, sat an angel. Her face, such a thing of beauty, was twisted in horror and fear as she stared from the chess board, to her captor. The angel was much worse for ware, her hair once being a cascade of golden blond, now was nothing more but a pixie cap of blood stained, dirty, blond. And her body was naught but an existence of cuts, scratches, bruises, lash marks, and so much more.

"Remember, angel mine, if you lose... Well... You don't want to lose this time." Lillith's voice was low, almost non existent as she watched the angel make her next, and final, move. With a shout, a happy, childish, giggle of joy, Lillith jumped from her throne, her final piece setting into place to capture the angel's King. "YOU'VE LOST! YOU'RE DONE! NOW I CAN HAVE MY FUN!" With a squeal, and a giggle, Lillith pounced on top of the angel, her face becoming a contortment of wicked glee, and abject horror as her hands dove into the angel's chest. Directly through flesh, blood, and bone. She grinned widely from ear to ear as her arms delve even deeper, seeming as if they'd come out the back of the angel's chest, who was laying under the child, fear and terror etched on her face as she screamed. "SCREAM! PLEASE SCREAM SOME MORE! I LOVE IT! THE SOUNDS I ADORE!" Lillith shouted over her anguished sounds as she ripped her hands from the angel's chest, pulling with it, the woman's still beating heart. Lillith's face shone with absolute wonder and excitement as she stood up off the angel and focused on the heart. It began to glow a deep shade of blue, causing Lillith to squeal with joy as her hand lifted, seeming to pull the blue from the heart. The heart stopped beating as soon as all of the blue aura was away from it, which only seemed to make the girl happier as she simply dropped the heart and held the blue aura above her head, which was tilted backwards, her mouth open. "My soul." She growled as her mouth opened even further, consuming the entirety of the angel's very essence.

"Well well, that was a delicious feast. I'm glad I got to feed my beast." Frowning, she tilted her head to the side, her hands wringing in front of her. "Feast... Beast... no no no... That won't do..." She shook her head once, her black curls spinning about her face as she looked at the body of the angel and snarled softly. "Someone better get this angel out of my face, lest you find yourself in her place" She frowned again as she walked away, her head lowered, eyes closed. "Face... Place... Yup... Yup...Yup... Much better.." Sighing a bit, she disappeared from sight, her destination a small town called "Crystal Falls"

Last edited by Joker's Ace on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 am

Desires of the mind..Sins of the corrupted souls, barren to sufferer's callings. The smell of death and the remnants of blood belonged to the long since dead. The bones poking out of the oldest of the graves. The old...the word felt right in Gabriel's mind. At least well suited for the dead that surrounded him at present. He breathed in and could feel the nightmarish spider crawling inside his skin. The prodding of the legs poked through his skin wanting its mistress too much now. It would have been put to rest. His duties were at risk. The yelling, blood flashed before his mind of those he had killed without consideration of their feelings. What did he care? He was no more a pure being. Gabriel loved the ripping of flesh from a new born babe, the spilling of a Maiden's first bleeding and to rip that delicate tissue, and the breaking and tearing mercilessly of a brave man's limbs. The taste of the human meat savored in his saliva.

He smiled to himself forced to enjoy the few moments of the graves before 'she' came to the town to ruin his much needed fun. A feeling had arisen that brought him out of his mindful pleasure. A dream seeker he was, but granted he did not give dreams to others. Like a fly stuck on a spider web humans see into his eyes and see the piercing darkness which no mortal could stand. The call pierced through him and the legs pierced holes into his own flesh.

That was how he knew Lilith was here...He shut his icy,cold uncaring eyes and vanished into the nothing. He could feel the creature crawling around inside him excited, like some pet dog. The truth was he was nothing more then her tool and maybe a spy. A killer in fresh bred mount. He loved the sickness she seemed to give him everytime he was near her childish self. He was never misguided by her appearance. He knew what he was capable of or else he would not be here still. A tool, a killing doll. A corrupted being of seed's evil spreading through his veins.

He appeared before Lilith. He bowed low and offered her his hand. "I am here as I was stationed to watch this town for innocents."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:26 am

The light wormed its way through the shutters to fall straight on Remliel's face, the reminder that it was out and it wasn't meant to be her domain right now, but since when did she ever listen to anything or anyone. This place was comfortable, strangely very comfortable as it almost gave off the vibes that Cain did. Her mind jumped to Cain for a brief moment, she made a mental note to go see him again sometime soon. No doubt it became a bother to look after his brother constantly, he was after a typical three year old child and Cain certainly liked to spend time with the women.

Yanking hard on the venetian cord the sun glared at her and she flinched a little at the harshness of it before seeing a cloud in the distance approaching, a sign that she recognised as more than just the coming of a storm. "Honestly, whoever stole it deserves to die for being an absolute idiot." A grin touched her lips. "Although, it could be fun. It's been boring here after all. Don't you think so?" Her head turned, her eyes falling on the bound body of a young man, his eyes wide and filled with terror, scratches, bloody lines, a few bones that were evidently broken and no longer really able to be considered in the body. He shook violently as she stood and approached, crouching before him. "Don't ignore me."

She reached a hand out and gripped his hand, shattering each bone in it, a few splintered bones breaking through the surface. He tried to scream in agony but only managed to produce a weak, muffled cry before choking on a sob. "Now now, don't look at me as though I'm a monster. You have kept me greatly satisfied for all this time, you haven't broken at all! I wonder how long it will take for you to beg for it to end, and I will keep you here until you do. I want to hear those delicious words from your lips." Leaning down, Remliel licked his shattered hand and smiled as the wounds began to heal, bones still sticking through the skin.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 pm

There whispers, quiet whispers of an object that not only could bring someone back from the dead, but heal a decomposed body. It was rumored that such item was kept by a demon, a dark demon beyond all imagination and that the item was in fact the power source of said demon. These rumors reached young Georgia Lockett's ears; she was too young to know what finding the object really meant and did not heed the warnings for there was only one thing she could see and that was bringing her sister back from her wrongful death.

So now in a last attempt to bring her sister back, she sat cross-legged in the middle of her apartment across from Crystal Falls City College, chanting in some sort of dead or almost dead language.

"Martin..." she motioned towards a young man who held a small velvet bag, who huddled in the kitchen in some subconscious attempt to keep away from whatever young woman was doing. "You can pour its contents into the circle now. The chanting part is over. Then all we have to do is wait..."

"Are you sure this is safe, baby? I mean, you're summon a demon creature from hell... named Bloodlust. That can't be a good thing."

"Martin," she coaxed. "It's not actually summoning... it's more like a page. It can answer or not answer it if it wants. It's just... I need to know. I need to know if there's a way I can get her back. I need too."

Martin hated when pleaded so he quickly poured the contents of the velvet bag on Georgia and stepped back. There was silence for a moment until Georgia let out a loud sneeze.

"Is that it?" He asked, grinding his teeth to dull the worry.

Georgia frowned, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Well, I think we wait now..."

Martin shrugged and pulled himself into the circle, next to Georgia. "So I guess we wait."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Remliel heard a cough, then made a face and turned to find an image of Cain standing there with his arms folded, looking beyond her to the mess of a human. "I see your past times still haven't changed too much. Anyway, since you decided to leave everything with us, we've been swamped with people trying to call on you. The last one came just today. Abel can't sleep with all the noise so it would be... appreciated if you actually dealt with them." He paused for a moment then rolled his eyes. "And yes we'll give you more..."

"Well with such an offer, I can't refuse to help my little brother sleep then. All right, give it to me then." She stood and walked over to the image, Cain's hand touched hers and the sudden spam of requests for help filled her mind. "The fuck- You bitch you didn't say there were THIS many!"

Cain simply laughed then waved and disappeared, leaving Remliel furious before stomping around and kicking her toy and shattering whatever ribs had mended, causing him to cough blood up over her floor and white fluffy rug. Storming out, leaving the severely wounded man half gasping, half choking on the floor, slamming the door behind her before taking a breath and going through the whiny human requests til she came to the final one. Raising an eyebrow she felt a smirk touch her lips.

"Well this one might be interesting... We have a little thief." Ripping at the air before her she created a rift and stepped through to the lounge of Georgia. She lifted an eyebrow and looked around it. "Well... This is certainly an interesting little place... Cosy."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:06 am

When Remliel entered the room, the temperature dropped significantly, shivers went up and down the spins of the two, and their stomachs dropped, creating an empty feeling. Overall, the was an air of terror in the room. Martin chose to follow this feeling and plaster himself up against the wall as if trying to disappear all together. Georgia was more willful then that, stupidly so. She pull every muscle of her body closer to the demonic being in front of her, even though every fiber of her being screamed not too. Her voice shook as she spoke.

"Well, thank you... I guess." Georgia cleared her throat. "I mean, that was quick. I didn't expect... well, I just. You-" she was trying to clear her thought but every time she succeeded the fear would instantly return.

"God dammit, Georgia!" Martin yelled, practically hiding in the kitchen now. "Just ask your questions so the... nice... demon... lady can leave!" He let out a nervous laugh before completely disappearing into the apartment. This was not his battle. It was Georgia's and he didn't want to get in the middle of it.

Georgia looked at the swinging doors of her kitchen entrance and fell back to Bloodlust. "I've been told you know of a powerful item that can bring people back from the dead, is this true?" She tried to sound strong, but she couldn't help the sense of pleading from leaking through. She needed her sister back.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Cold. Too cold. There was no life, there was no burning fury, no fiery rage, no warm horror, no sizzling pain, and it was cold. Now he would leave, and seek the warmth of fresh life to feed himself... That was the way of fire, to consume and to seek more. This one would do... A small hotel, hardly worthy of notice save for the crucial detail. It was made of wood, and it would be warm...

He entered through the front door, and spoke to the lady at the counter. Her lined face showed her weariness of this world, her wary eyes revealed the hostility endured... "You're getting old, madam. You lost your chance, you've been trapped in this world and now you'll die here, hopeless and aging and wrinkling to nothing because you have no where else to go..." Her eyes showed the pain, her words meant nothing compared to the heat of her soul... She despaired. Such lovely warmth... Next he would breath in the heat of anguish... He grabbed her throat, silencing her before she could even hope to scream, taking away her hope and making her radiate the pain he so loved... He felt her grow warmer, felt the flesh sear from his touch, saw and heard and tasted the agony of her silent cries for life, for hope... He denied her this, and he denied her a fitting end as well.

"You will not die by my hand. I will move to them all, I will make them weep for the same death you crave, and we will burn together in the heat of your sorrows..." Indeed, he traversed the inn room by room, now relishing in the tortured screams as each inhabitant came to the slow realization that no doors would open, no windows break, save at his command to burn away the hiding places of his victims. When each had succumbed to grant him his fire, he gathered them together to await the final, searing heat of the main course... Now he placed them in a circle, twelve burning souls seething with hatred and fear and pain, and sat between them at the heart of the building as the walls began to smoke and crackle with the fire that he so lusted for...
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Lillith's cold, careless eyes darted back and forth as she walked down the main street of Crystal Falls, properly called "Main Street" She'd been there for well over a couple hours, and already her path of destruction was obvious. Though none would suspect the young, innocent child of anything more than playful joy as she traipsed down the road, her hand absently lifting to ruffle her bouncing black locks. When she reached the end of the road, the demon turned left, and then right, and then right again. There were things in this town that she wanted to do. Great things. That involved pain. "Oh yes. Yes yes yes. Lots and lots of pain. And plague. Possibly pestul...pestil...pesta... Hmm... What is that word?" she wondered quietly to herself as she looked around. Someone she wanted to speak to was close. "Hmm... It's about time." she muttered darkly to herself as she stopped, waiting for him to appear.

"I am here as I was stationed to watch this town for innocents."

The voice whispered through out the darkness, causing Lillith's eyes to narrow lightly as she looked down at Gabriel, her loyalest of demonic forces. She didn't quite favor one demon over the next, in truth Lillith wasn't capable of liking anyone, but she would rather kill a lower level demon, than Gabriel. Turning her gaze towards the kneeling demon, Lillith nodded her childlike head once, twice, and a final, third time before leaning back against the wall to peer at him through cool, green eyes. "The innocents you have found? The pure of heart, and stout of spirit?" She grinned wickedly at the thought of desecrating this place, leaving her wake of destruction.

"Mmm... I like this place, this small town." And as she laughed, the dark sound ripping through the night like the evil hiss of a rattle snake before it struck, Lillith's hand went to her neck, absently rubbing and caressing the locket she'd worn since the beginning of time. Turning quickly, the demon's head cocked halfway to the side as she frowned a bit. "Others are here. Others as powerful as I. What is it, Gabriel, that could draw such demons neigh?" Lightly she began walking towards one of the sources of power, though this one was erratic, and as hot as the sun was bright. "Mmm... A Fire spirit mayhaps? Lets go investigate, Fallen." She turned, grinning at Gabriel as she called him her favored named, and began walking down the street once more.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Gabriel did not look up for a time. His eyes were gazed at the earth as if he could hear Hell itself speaking to him. It was maddening to be denied the right to kill when he liked it the spilling of blood. (He was addicted to it because of Lilith.) His mistress was the one who ruled over him and he simply played the role of subservient demon. It was quite clear when she mentioned other demons here things would be thrown into chaos soon, which made his blood boil with excitement. He had no heart, but if he had it would have been pounding along with his scheming torturing the first innocent maiden.

He finally stood to follow her when he said," I have only been able to find one innocent. A youth..or what people call teenagers. Many children even in...this...small town are corrupt. They lack innocence like in the old days. She is a young female..." His voice trailed off.

With a small bow he joined her side to walk, towering over her. He glanced at the one who now ruled over his whole world and the painful memory of how he came to be erupted in his mind. It made him wince. All there was was blood, the sounds of flesh ripping ever so slowly like the tearing of cotton clothes. He could see the spider...which had become part of him. That was his true form now. Only its legs crawled under his skin like a million spiders. Just thinking about it made him made a small sound, but the spider had settled within him satisfied it was near its mistress.

"Forgive me..." he murmured. "I would not know. I had not felt them until you arrive, but it seemed they came here just a little before you." He looked straight ahead at the town around the town. He was not interested in other demons...or spirits. He just wanted to see death, spread the nightmares and torture.

Meredith

"Where was he? Where could Big brother Martin be? He left me home all alone to be with his girlfriend didn't he?" Thought Meredith as she wandered down Vahalla Ave. a street that led to Georgia's apartment complex. The area was pretty destitute looking. Meredith wondered if everyone was dead.

However all that was on her mind was Martin and scolding him for not coming to see her today! She sighed as she jumped onto the sidewalk and entered the apartment. With a frustrated sigh she ran up the stairs and came to Georgia's door. "Wait until I see that..." She stopped talking as she entered the apartment searching around and frowned.

"Martin! You left me alone at home...Georgia?" She stopped suddenly and searched for Martin. She caught him in the kitchen. She then caught sight of Georgia who was talking to someone...who gave off a very bad vibe.

"....Uh..." She was feeling overwhelmed as she stared at the stranger, she seemingly black out from the strong feeling that crushed her until she couldn't stand.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Aoi-Ka felt the coolness encroaching once more. The smoldering remains of the inn had ceased the crackle of open fire and now stirred only to deep red when the light wind shifted the insulating ashes. The time drew near to move on... He searched, reached out and felt with every sense he had been given or created for himself over his incredibly long lifetime, and found a source of power. It was not heat... More the absence of cold. These were the souls of a demon, no icy joy contaminated those twisted hearts but neither did the fires of pain reach them. They were of no concern to him... But where demons went, fire often followed. He sought out the corrupted souls, drifting across the ashes of the grass that burned before him as he wandered to greet the dark beings.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:29 am

Remliel looked to the girl before her and crossed her arms before her. "Okay first thing's first. I'm not a demon, I don't like being called one. It's like calling you an insect, it may be what you are to me, but you are not and no doubt you don't like being referred to as one." Her eyes shifted to the newest girl who had just arrived then blacked out. Raising an eyebrow she moved over to her, completely ignoring the question Georgia had asked and knelt beside the fallen body of the girl. One of her fingers extended and prodded the side of her as though trying to figure out what she was. "You know, this girl will probably be a very tasty dish for any demon that you happened to have stolen it from."

Her gaze shifted back to Georgia with a small smirk touching her lips. "She's coming you know. That's the entire reason I decided to accept this call. I haven't seen the little one for... Gosh when was it?" She counted back on her fingers. "Maybe... four or five hundred years? Give or take." Shrugging she stood again. "But no, when you're dead, you're dead. Unless of course you're a vampire then you're not totally dead nor are you alive. Or a Zombie, but I doubt you'd want your sister to come back as a zombie." She tapped her finger on her arm. "I can however, help you out. Of course, that'll require a fee. Since I'm going to be doing two things at once here I don't do things out of the... goodness of my heart." She laughed at the phrase then sighed and looked to her.

"If you want to live, you have no option but to accept whatever I say and do whatever I say, even if it's to jump off a building or him to jump off a building. However, first thing is first. You, take her, get through that." She pointed to the rip that would lead back to her apartment. "And don't mind the decor when you arrive."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 am

Martin shrunk back as much as possible, grabbing his sister along the way to some place safer than where he was standing. "Sorry... ma'am..." he mumbled, practically holding his sister up in an attempt to shield her. "I didn't mean to imply... I just didn't know what to call you." His voice shook like a coward. He backed up more.

Georgia kept her eyes narrowed at BloodLust. "They aren't part of the deal," she said, sternly. "Martin, take Mer and leave. Now. If anyone is going, it'll just be me." Georgia kept her stance between BloodLust, and Mer and Martin. Martin stared at the whole in their apartment then at Georgia. He should listen to her, she was smart. But he could see a whole new world. He looked down at the small figure in his arms and frowned. He couldn't subject her to this. She had a naivety he wished her to keep for a very long time. His gaze fell back to Georgia and he nodded.

"Yeah... I think I'll leave. I'm not part of this. I don't care if her sister is alive or dead. I never knew her in the first place. If you're as smart as you think you are, Georgia, you'll come with us and you won't got through that... portal thing. Georgia..."

"Leave, Martin." She remained in her spot, unmoving. Martin shuffled towards the door. "And get as far away as possible." Her eyes fell back to BloodLust. "You just have me now," she said, stepping into the rip. It flung her into a million pieces and the pain was almost unbarible but subsided once she hit the cold ground with a thud. "What is this place?" she said, her voice echoing eerily.

----

Back Georgia's, Martin stood with Mer in his hold, staring at the spot Georgia had just stood a moment ago. But now she was gone. He blinked but she didn't reappear. He narrowed his eyes at BloodLust. "Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am

Remliel flipped one of her long silver pigtails back and approached him, grabbing his chin and bringing him down to her level. "She, happens to be where she wanted to go. And you two, are part of this deal, like it or not. Try to leave and I'll have no qualms about tearing you apart and eating your sister's innocence. I'm probably the safest thing to be around. You have NO idea what else already knows about everything here, especially your sister, demons feed on the innocent, and no that doesn't make me a demon because I'd eat her innocence, I'd just make her far less appealing. It's just a game to me. Of course, you can pick to go out there and be torn to pieces and have your sister killed because of you, or you can go through that and be at least semi-safe until I decide otherwise."

She stepped back and held a hand to the portal, and the other to the door. "It's totally your choice, I don't care if you die, I won't have to clean up your mess. This is all just a game to me after all. Your girlfriend may already be playing with my brothers. Now, pick before I decide to kill you anyway. Men have always been my favourite thing to play with after all."
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:14 am

Meredith

Meredith began to blink her eyes as she began to wake from her fainting spell. There was darkness and lots of it. She had dreamt of nothing but the cooled darkness which scratched at her. With a small groan, her eyes opened fully and her eyes widened when she saw the silver haired girl. "Brother!" She yelled, looking back to see him. She moved closer to her brother, hiding half under his arm, peering at the strange woman. "Martin what is going on? What happened?"

She looked around and panicked a little. "Georgia? Where is she?!"
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:19 am

"Shut up, Mer..." Martin said, trying to take in BloodLust's words. There were so many and he didn't know how to process them all. "What do you mean, your brothers are... oh my god..." Martin began to shake with fear as it dawned on him. He'd never been so scared in his entire life. And was Georgia even safe. He nodded, it seemed it was the only thing he could do, and jumped through the little rip and pulled his little sister along, regretting it as he felt like he was being torn to pieces. He held on tight to Mer, hoping that his grasp would keep her together and keep her away from the pain.

Eventually, he fell onto solid ground. Well, mostly solid, he also landed on soft flesh and heard a loud moan that he recognized. "Get off me, you stupid oaf! Why did you come through! it's not your battle!" she yelled, pushing him off her."

Georgia stayed low to the ground, not standing as did Martin. He dared not look around. "Why did you come?" She growled.

Martin looked in her eyes, defeated. "She said that they could be hurting you..."

Georgia stopped talking and sat up, taking in 'the decor.' It was interesting to say the least. "Where's BloodLust?" she asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 pm

In all her long existence, Lillith never faltered. She never feared. She never loved. She never even wished for the things her demon so readily denied. Instead she thrived, and lived, on the torturing and suffering, on her eternal existence. And at this moment, this very day and time, she was happily strolling down the darkened street, searching for her next venture. Light gleamed in the demon's eyes as she looked at Gabriel. He'd been her most prized possession, thus far. Oh, it wasn't that he was a fallen. They were easily enough created, but he served so very faithfully, and killed with almost as much glee as she did. Lifting her hand, she waved him off with no more than an idle flick of her wrist. "Apologies apologies. Next time, fail me not, Fallen." Turning, she eyed an apartment building, a slight look of wonder on her face. "Well... I'll... Be..." The young demon whispered idly as she walked towards it. "Gabriel, a job for you I desire. And if you fail me, So I swear, Fallen, you'll face my fire." Grinning, she spun on the spot, pointing to what could only be described as billowing smoke. "There, a creature comes of fire. Find him, and extend to him an invitation to meet with me." Turning, the demon ignored Gabriel, should he respond or not wasn't of her concern. There were other things... Things much more important, to deal with. "Go now thou." She whispered to her Fallen as she walked towards the apartment building. "An old friend I must see."

Sighing lightly, Lillith let her hair fall back in a mass of curling, spiraling black waves as she situated her dress, which changed as she walked. Now it was long, all the way to the floor, and the deepest of black. So deep, and so dark, it looked as if she wore a void. It ran down her body in a cascade of satin, pooling about her feet so that she had to lift it as she descended the stairs of the building, and as she did her eyes slowly began to glow the deepest of reds. How interesting this would be.

She walked down the corridor, her hands idly swaying beside her until... "Ahh, there you are, my dear..." She whispered softly as she stood in front of a plain door. It looked, for all intents and purposes, normal. But Lillith felt what was on the other side. With a soft, twisted grin, the child like demon flung open the door, her jaw dropping as she looked inside. "Something from my past, I knew I sensed. My my my, it's been quite some time since my eyes set upon you, Remmy." The child leaned against the door jamb, cautiously eying the... Well, she wasn't a demon, but that was neither here nor there. She eyed her cautiously none the less. "And what, may-hap, are you doing in this apartment? This was my place to be, you see. And you seem... Why you've taken her from me..."
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:11 am

Meredith did not say much as they traveled through the portal thing. She was too out of it to focus clearly on everything around. After blinking a few times, she took in the grotesque room and furnishings. Why was she here? Her thoughts got distracted when she spotted Georgie. Sure she greatly disliked the girl for stealing her big brother away, but she could not have been happier to see her.

She pulled away from Martin and ran over to Georgia, her eyes filled with fear. "What the heck is going on? This is a nightmare right?" She asked them both. She hoped to god this was all a bad dream because as far as she was concerned it made no sense to her innocent mind.

"Martin?" Said Meredith in a pathetic tone.

Gabriel

He eyed his mistress carefully and then bowed low and formally. "As you wish mistress," he whispered. Once he was sure she as gone, his eyes became red from the desire to kill growing so strong. Again he had been given a mundane task. He felt like her errand boy, which in a since he was. Just as quickly he had come into existence, he faded from existence. The street was once again a lonely place, with no one lingering. It seemed this place lacked life as it should.

His thoughts were not clear, but muddled up pieces as he took shape before the location where the Fire conjurer was. Sensing the power, Gabriel released a hiss to show he feared not, but instead was a neutral force. He smelled the air, the spider in him stirred a little, but settled with a growl. His eyes darkened as he wandered over to the fire being. He bowed, since he was nothing more then a servant to bring a message.

"Fire being," he said, slowly rising. "My mistress invites you to meet with her in person." His eyes watched the being cautiously, never removing his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:31 am

Around him the trees withered from the heat of his hunger as he floated across the otherwise cheery landscape, dead leaves twisting to blackened cinders where he lingered momentarily. A town, clearly labeled as a mass of teeming life and happiness, such beautiful innocence to be twisted and made hot with pain and anger, stood silently across the meadow from him. Between him and new source of food a fallen waited for him. The fallen bowed and invited him to meet with the other demon he had sensed earlier.
"Then I will follow. No reason to keep your mistress waiting." He dimmed and glowed as he waited for the corrupted being to lead him to one even more dark. Surely he would follow the demon to the warmth and screams of life...

Last edited by Shiroi-Ka on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:15 am

Remliel's lips spread into a smile, her eyes red as she eyed the demon before her. "That is quite true, I have taken what was to be yours. Do you still go by the name Lilith, little Lilly? I see you haven't changed all too much through the centuries and I have oft wondered how you are, if you've grown." She sniffed a bit. "It seems that you still like to participate in your blood games. And you've gained a follower."

She sat on the edge of the couch, putting one leg over the other resting her elbow on her knee and looking around. "It's an odd thing with the mortal races, their desires can lead to their greatest downfalls, it's a nasty cycle that continues. Of course, that sort of thing feeds your kind doesn't it?" She stood and smiled again to the little demon. "How about a game, Little Lilly? Since I'm rather bored lately, and you no doubt have some business with at least one of the ones that I've taken, let's give it a time limit. If you can get to them within... Hmm what's a decent amount of time for the human span? A fortnight? A week?" She shrugged. "One of those two, then I will give them to you without a fight, however, if you don't... Let's see, you will be required to give me something, without question, of my choosing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd love to stick around and reminisce about the good old days, however I have three humans to play with."

With that, she turned and vanished from the apartment to join the trio. "Now, little miss Georgia, understand that you don't attempt to make deals with me, nor force me into things. You jump through my hoops or I'll bring Little Lilly here to play with you, and she's much rougher than my brothers. Speaking of which, do keep your voice down," Her gaze turned and softened a little upon seeing her youngest brother sleeping in his little bed. "Abel's sleeping."

She clapped her hands once, loudly then waved her hands. "Now, obviously I can't keep you here, since you're in a game and I don't feel like having blood spilled and having to clean up the mess it makes from it. See, unlike your blood being spilled all over the place, you don't have to worry about what sort of disaster will occur. Now, follow me, this is the easiest way to move. And yes, it will hurt again. And don't try to stay behind, Lilly will be coming after you, and yes, shut up before you speak I'll deal with your question about bringing back your sister when I'm in the mood to. Try before it and well, I suppose I never said that I'd give you three, if I lost, to her in one piece. But moving on." Remliel opened a door that led into the darkness, stars overhead and music playing in the distance.

"I hope you like Italian food. Their pasta and garlic bread is simply divine."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 am

"shut up Mer and keep your damn eyes closed. It's a nightmare, okay? You'll wake up soon, I promise. Just close your eyes..." Martin whispered to his little sister. He held her close but looked at Bloodlust. "A game? Our lives aren't a game! We deserve to live just as much as you!"

Geogria stared daggers into him. "Martin!" she said in a strong whisper. "We don't have a choice anymore..."

Without a question, Georgia stepped through the door. It was the only way that she was going to get her sister back. Again, a tearing sensation followed as she spun through the darkness and was spit out on the ground. She couldn't see at first, but she could hear. It was music, light music. Georgia remained on the ground until she heard Martin's voice.

Martin stepped closer to the doo, pushing Mer along with him. "where does it lead...?" He asked the demon.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Meredith did not want to listen to her brother. She did not understand what was going on, but she wanted to know. Her brother always was the over protective type it almost bugged her. With the shake her head, pulled away from her brother giving him a hard look. What was he thinking treating her like she was five! Meredith did not want this type of treatment. "I am not a little girl anymore Mar!" She snapped at him, stepping away from him. "You can't tell me to shut my eyes and act as if I do not know anything." He pushed her towards the doorway.

As she was being pushed towards the doorway she took the chance to get a good look at Remliel. Her eyes widened to with fright as she felt the overwhelming sensation again. She only staggered, pulling away from her brother.

Despite how she was feeling, Meredith managed to keep her eyes on Remliel, watching her carefully. "What are you?" Her eyes held a fear. This was not a good day for her. She should have stayed at home. It would have been safer there. Meredith should have just gone straight to her friend's house. There were plenty of would've, should'ves but she knew it did little good to wonder what the hell was really going on. She turned back to Martin and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the portal.

"Let's not question Mar. Probably safer on the other side. Come one," said Meredith. She glanced back at Remliel. "Whatever you are see you on the other side." She stepped into the portal, pulling Martin along with her.

Gabriel

"As you wish," said Gabriel his eyes returning to normal.

As he lead the spirit towards his mistress he held a suspicions of the other dangerous beings sudden arrivals. He did not understand quite well enough what his mistress found so interesting, but it was not in his place to question. She ordered him, he obeyed her without question. His only freedom he felt was when he killed innocent. His body shivered with delight at the thought of fresh blood and ripped limbs. Oh, he could just imagine the town in flames and corpses without heads and devoured by his demon which slept soundlessly. A cawing sound caught his attention. So he paused to admire the raven, then flicked his hand and the raven was cut in half, eyes wide as it fell to the ground.

He had a secret smile while the rest of the black birds flew away in a rush. That was but a small thrill enough to satiate his hidden hunger. At the apartment,he paused again and turned around to face the spirit. "She's in there..." He grinned. "See you inside sir." He bowed and vanished.

He faded into the room his mistress stood and knelt a little. "The fire spirit is here, he will be in a little master."
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 am

Remmy shrugged and hopped through after them. "We're going where you're not going to complain, nor your stomachs. And as for what I am? That's probably too difficult for you to understand. Allow me to give it to you as best as you're likely to understand. My brothers are Cain, and Abel. I'm sure you know them from school." She took the lead, half skipping along looking like an almost normal girl, save for the silver hair, the red eyes and the ever so slightly tipped ears. "Oh, if my current appearance puts you off, I could of course change it. I got bored of being... What was I last... Seven? I decided to take a leaf from Little Lilly's book for a while. Definitely not my idea of fun. Even less people take you seriously as a child than a thirteen year old."

She walked them to a restaurant in the small town, brightly lit, music playing, people dancing and chattering in what was undoubtedly, Italian. She smiled, walking into the restaurant confident and over to the owner, chatting fluently in the language before nodding and returning to the trio. "Okay, we're going to have a little chat over food. I've arranged for us to have a private area away from prying eyes and ears, the only person who will be around will be the waiter and he doesn't speak English. This way, and then you can fire at me whatever questions your little hearts desire." Remliel had an innocent childlike smile on her face as their waiter led them to the table they would be sitting in, seating herself down and holding the menu out for others. "Well then, fire away."
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:14 am

Martin let out a cowardice yell as he fell through the door to... holy fuck, were they in Italy? Of course, none of that really mattered when the feeling returned to Martin and his head spun to much that the contents of his stomach came back up and puked all over the beautiful green grass. He felt ashamed for the first time in life. He shouldn't have been showing this much weakness to his sister. She was already scared out of her mind.

Georgia was thinking of different things. She was standing with her hands on her hips as Martin fell through and Bloodlust walked gracefully onto the grass. She began to skip and Georgia very unenthusiastically followed her. "Wait, I thought Cain killed Abel way back when. You know, the whole Abel was happy and Cain wasn't and yadayada, death, yadayada. You know the bible..." She cleared her throat and continued to follow bloodlust. Her questions weren't gonna get them anywhere. "Come on Martin, don't be so fuckin' slow."

Martin tried to stand up, but in only served in turning his stomach more so that he completely emptied it. When he was done he wiped his face and stumbled towards Georgia, keeping his sister at a safe distance. "Mer, just shut up, okay? This lady, she's crazy mean and she'll cut your throat or worse if she has the chance so just... shut up, will ya?"

Finally at the restaurant, they sat down and peered at the menu. It wasn't in english and none of them were fluent in reading any language other than English and Martin probably could even read that fluently. Georgia peered from her menu and narrowed her eyes at the ageless creature. "Can you help me get what I want?" was the only question Georgia needed answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-   Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|- Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you steal from the devil? -|Very mature|-
Page 1 of 1