Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady J needs a set please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady J'ssem
Mama J
Lady J'ssem

Female Posts : 51

Lady J needs a set please? Empty
PostSubject: Lady J needs a set please?   Lady J needs a set please? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 am

I'm set hunting! I glanced over the rules and everything, soooo

Favorite colours! Dark Purple, and bright green, and black of course.

Subjects! Kitties! Or foxes! Or gypsies! Anything elegant here's a pica to give you ideas/use, etc...
Spoiler:

I'd like the avie to say Lady J'ssem or Lady J, and the signature... "Some things have to be believed to be seen" would be awesomely awesome, but if it can't fit, I'm not too picky about that, if its at least nice, yes? ^^'

I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

Lady J needs a set please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady J needs a set please?   Lady J needs a set please? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Are you still lookin' for a set, Mama J?
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com

Lady J needs a set please?
Page 1 of 1