Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival of the Warlord

Go down 
+6
Shiroi-Ka
Vanilla
Mike
Animus
Bloody_Maiden
Warlord Tereyal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

Male Posts : 41

Arrival of the Warlord Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:24 am

The methodical echo of plate Sabatons marching draw closer, slowly forming into a group, each man covered head to foot in solid plate armour. The man in the lead lifts a closed gauntleted fist and the men halt. He steps a little closer, his cloak of rich red silk draped behind him and his ornate but very functional blade sheathed at his hip. He gently removed his helm, revealing a tanned face covered in marks of a long military career. Short black hair and a clean close cut beard, he looked to be in his 30's but it was hard to tell.

His eyes swept the area, noticing fine details in little more than a glance. "Greetings, I am Warlord Morgan Tereyal. I was informed of the presence of this place and had to see it with my own two eyes. It looks very nice, perhaps we shall stay a while. I am honoured to meet you all, and look forward to learning more of you in the time to come." he nodded slightly to himself lightly.

------------

There now that the entertaining entrance is over, I'd like to say Hi to everyone. I like basically all kinds of roleplays, except perhaps the Vampire/Lycan etc just seems a bit over done as a topic. But feel free to prove me wrong. I also generally avoid Sci-fi, again feel free to try drag me in on one if you thing it is very good. Other than that there is not much to say really. I found this place trawling through Google, making random searches and found this at the top of a "Drama Haters" surprise, surprise, and so I am here to see how things go and give it a shot. I like writing, I have been on other sites for roleplaying but so many seem to dissolve into either childish bickering or one liner posts that have about as much detail as a Chinese menu. (No offence to anyone Chinese.) So lets see how this goes, I look forward to socializing and such with you all.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask, but I cannot guarantee an answer. Sorry, just I don't like releasing information about myself on the internet, call me paranoid, but thats how it goes. So please don't be offended if I decline to answer. As to country, I live in the pacific area, as much as I will say for now, and as for Age; I am over 18, but as they say, you are only as old as you feel. So thats another question I don't normally answer. Other than that shot away, worst that can happen is you don't find out about a random person you met on the internet. I don't think it will scar you for life.

As to what you can call me, Warlord, Tereyal, Morgan... anything really. Morgan isn't my real name by the way.

Once I wrote all that out, it makes me sound paranoid. Perhaps its true, I'll let all you members decide for yourself. If you want to contact me, just send me a 'Private Message' and I will try and get back to you as quickly as possible.

Final thing; any really good roleplays that anyone wants another person for? Asking never hurts. I may also start a little roleplay all of my own, feel free to check that out. And hopefully you can forgive any mistakes I have made in this post. But I only really proofread my roleplay posts.

-Reserves space for shameless roleplay advertisement -

Warlord Morgan Tereyal.

By the way; the horizontal line feature isn't very visible. Perhaps something one of the staff members could fix? If not, its not a big one.
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 am

*Grins*

Hmm...Welcome to the site Warlord.

Glad to have you on here. I am Bloody Maiden, known by many as Mai or Mai Mai, but Mai will be just fine really. I am a moderator of the site. In charge of the contest corner, stop by sometime.

Anyways, hope you enjoy it here. We are all nice and a little crazy. If you need any help just ask us mods. We are always willing to assist.

See you around the site.
- Mai.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 am

Nice to meet you too Mai. Thank you for your warm welcome. I will contact someone on the staff.

Edited; I do have just one question of sorts. I notice you all have lovely pictures for avatars and signatures, and I was wondering if there was anyone out there kind enough to make me a 'set'. I can supply both images and details if needed. The person just has to be kind, snazzy with some form of image making software and a touch of artistic licence thrown in the mix too. Or is there somewhere that I request such things? I know some sites have request galleries that the artists look through and such.

Warlord.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:07 am

There are many people that would be willing to create a set for you. There's Ace, but she is pretty busy... You could always ask Paradigm or Nightsun, Nightsun is a pretty good set creator...

Oh, where are my manners... I'm King Nothing. You may call me King, or KN... Just not anything that's so degrading that it may involve me throwing something at you. Wow... THis would have to be my shortest greetings post ever...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:40 am

Why thank you KN. Perhaps I should contact one of these people. It isn't urgent, so I think I will leave it a while until I have settled into the 'feel' of the site as such.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 am

I like the way you put words on the screen for reading and general... stuff...

I'm Mike, I'm one of the Admins here, meaning I'm one of the two people in charge of this place.

If you have any queries or questions, feel free to send me a PM.

We're a laid back, friendly community here, so feel free to join in whatever you feel you can add to.

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:20 am

I could make oneas well, I haven't done any since KNs one and I haven't really been bothered with it for a while, which is odd cause I used to do them all the time.

Anyway! Hello and welcome to the forum. A lot of people here are a little crazy, watch out for them. Expect to see a lot of random tackles, glomps, dragging to the closets and so forth. We're all generally decent people here, no drama, it's a happy little place. Well, mostly happy. People are good writers, creative, everybody can be a good sounding board for ideas and as you've seen, everybody's pretty friendly and inviting.

I'm nothing special in the forum, but I'm usually always lurking somewhere and looking for something to do, so if you wanna chat, I'm there. If you wanna beat me over the head with a lead pipe, then that's something we'll have to work on.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:32 am

*Walks in and blinks*
I think I have the wrong room. Well, so long as I'm here...
I'm the mod of the Original Works section, the Review of Original Works section, and co-mod of the Off Topic. I also happen to be a physical representation of all thermal energy in the universe, and a damned good bartender. If you need fire, liqueur, or a place to tell a good tale, I'm your guy. Smile

*Starts walking off, stops, and throws a card over his shoulder*
Oh, and you might want to check that out. Just touch it to the door on your way out, it'll take you where you want to go.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Hello all, thank you for your warm welcome. I look forward to roleplaying with you in no time.
Back to top Go down
SwineSlaughter
Zombie Hunter
SwineSlaughter

Male Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm

*Feels like he was spoken about* Yees? Oh. Well hello there Very Happy I'm nightsun. Night, as most people call me.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:12 pm

I... hmmm... read the Rule Book, and you might want to read up on the Mature Information just because the site is of that level.

Other than this- welcome to the site. I'm here to answer any and all questions to the best of my amazing knowledge (:

Just don't ask me to spell.... or verify colours... I'm bad at that.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Whatcha mean by spell or verify colors, Para? o.O
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the site. I'm Prog, the site's techy nerd person if you're into anything relatively techy that is.

I'll answer any questions you may have regarding hand-required intruments, mainly guitar and bass, Para here knows a bit; most likely equal to, if not more, than I do about that kind of thing. ^^

Enjoy the site and PM me if you care to duel at any point in time.

-Sajuuk-
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Someone clears their throat from the back of the room, a soft sound that doesn't quite echo throughout the room, though every being within the confines of the space can hear it quite clearly. As a woman steps forward with waist length brown curls, and brilliant cobalt eyes, a quiet falls upon the gathered members. She is beauty incarnate with creamy skin that almost seems to glisten in the room's soft glow, and about her head is a circlet of stars that look as if someone reached into the sky itself and built the jewels. "Hello, Warlord Morgan Tereyal, and welcome to our little slice of the multi-verse." Smiling softly, she bows as her floor length, silver gown pools around her bare feet. "I'm the Joker's Ace. I'm honestly warmed to find one such as yourself within our midst" She smiled, the twitch in her lips lifting so that even her eyes sparkled lightly before nodding to him and stepping away.

Tally ho! Welcome to the site, Morgan! I'm Ace, the happily devoted creator/admin of the site. I'm glad you found us, and really look forward to Role Playing with you in the future. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask away.

On a side note: The line... It annoys the shit out of me... I want to beat it... With a rubber dog... Though, as soon as I find the right damn area to change it to a different color, I will. ^_^

Ace
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Sorry, I don't know much about such things. My only generic guess would be somewhere in the HTML code. But I don't know how this site works so you may want to ask someone else.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Lmao! It's not your job to figure out things, it's mine. ^_^ So no worries on that part. In anycase, welcome. =)
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Warlord   Arrival of the Warlord Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Warlord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Introductions!-
Jump to: