Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|

Go down 
+2
Vanilla
Warlord Tereyal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

Male Posts : 41

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| Empty
PostSubject: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:22 pm

Welcome to 'just another adventure.' (Magic system directly from the Wheel of Time series.) You are in a world of magic, swords and darkness. There are two gods the first is the creator and the second the Destroyer. It is exactly that Good and bad. For near on 100,000 years the Destroyer has been imprisoned but with the aid of his dark followers he is slowly escaping and influencing the world again and the bad news... he is pissed. The world is on the verge of being destroyed as revenge for the imprisonment he has suffered. But the creator has vanished, in a presumed sleep. Now you must defend your land against the hordes of darkness and your sanity from the eternal corrupting influence of the Destroyer, the ever present temptation for greatness, power and fame.

Welcome to the world of Theralis, a standard fantasy world. The influence of the true source causes magic in all and every species on the planet. Not everyone has it, and those that have it vary greatly in strength. Half of ones strength in the One power is dependent on the level of training, the other half is what they were born with.

The roleplay will start in a village called 'Halbarsh' based around my character screening people looking for new recruits for the Tower. The Tower is the bastion of magical might in the land. And they have massive magical knowledge, and it is this Tower that will issue my character in instructions. The faction is called the 'Channelers'. I won't say much more.

Submit any character sheets in this thread and I will (Steal phrase from Mai) give them a 'Stamp of approval' or Pm you about any changes I need.

Allowed races: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Centaur, Half-Giant, Orc and if you explain you own individual race if you want. All species speak Common and one other native tongue.

Name:
Can you use the Source: Yes/No (Saidin [Male] or Saidar [Female]) (Note: There is only one case of someone wielding the opposite genders power and that is an evil character that was male, but reborn in a female body. ie, extremely unlikely that you would. And there is no-one that can wield both themselves.)
Strength: No magic/Fully trained/Semi-trained/Untrained/Wild. (I will leave you actual strength up to your discretion)
Are you bonded to anyone? If yes, who?
Personality outline:
Brief history:
Other skills: (Swordsmanship, Blacksmithing, Tailoring... etc)
Alignment: (Good/evil and then perhaps part of a Faction.)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Can you use the Source:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Strength:[/b] No magic/Fully trained/Semi-trained/Untrained/Wild.
[b]Are you bonded to anyone?[/b]
[b]Personality outline:[/b]
[b]Brief history:[/b]
[b]Other skills:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]

Explanatory detail:

The True Source: The True Source is literally that, it is the source of the 'One power', this one power has two halves Saidin [Male] and Saidar [Female]. A user or Channeler 'reaches' out to the source and then 'holds' it. Once the source is being 'held' by a person they can use it to make 'threads' which can be spun into magic, each weave does something different. The different threads that can be used are: Fire, Earth, Air, Water and Spirit. The Source cannot run out, ever. Its like a river, where you are the water wheel, the waterwheel uses the power, but does not remove water or stop the river.

Saidin [Male]: Holding this is described as being in a river of fire and ice, where one can only survive by fighting for control as long as one holds the source. This half of the one power is stronger in Fire and Earth threads. Thus a male 'Wields' Saidin.

Saidar [Female]: Holding this is described as a gentle river, where you are the banks guiding its flow, you cannot fight it for fear of being overpowered. This half of the one power is stronger in Air and Water threads. Thus a female 'Guides' Saidar.

NOTE: Both halves have equal strength in Spirit. And the above statements are generalizations, as there differences in overall power from person to person, and which threads people are strongest in varies too. Normally only by one of them, as some Females can be stronger in Earth and Water and such. But on the whole the trends are followed.

AND, everyone can use all 5 types of threads, just weaker if they are not your strength. But they cannot teach each other to channel, females can only teach other females and Males only males. As Channeling is so vastly different for them. Note that weaves do different things for each half as well. So each side of the source does very different things.

Bonded or Bonding: This is a magical link made between two people, it is usually only used between magic users and their Warders or bodyguards. Its lets the other have awareness of what the other is feeling and their general physical well being at the back of each others minds. One is normally the bond holder as such and thus they can influence the others actions. The bond holder is normally someone that can channel, and the Warder is normally unable too. The Warder gains greater stamina and physical prowess, a greater capacity to resist evil, and greater resistance to injury.

New edit: In some cases it is used as a marriage bond, it can also be done for two non-casters by an external channeler on their behalf. It can also be done between two channelers, it is just not all that common.

Circles of Power: When one person is not enough, they can form a circle. Only females can form the circle itself but anyone can lead it. (Leading it means using the magic.) A circle can have up to 13 females in it before they need a male to expand the circle. There are always more females than males in any circle. To be in a circle all members must have physical contact with someone else in the circle, either in a chain holding hands or an actual circle.

The leader must be able to know how to, or know of how to 'hold' the opposite side of the Source. If there is both present that is, normally the most skilled or knowledgeable person leads, not the strongest. While linked all members communicate to each other without speaking. The leader will weave with their side and all the power will join to make this weave stronger, thus they don't have to know how to use the other half, just how to keep it held (Ie fighting the river, or guiding the river.)

Artifacts: There are various artifacts around the world that increase the amount of power one can channel, or perhaps for fill a certain need. Like a teleporter and such. This gets quite complicated, so I will post more on it if at any point we get there.

Shielding: Casters can Shield another from the source, preventing the other from grabbing the source, this must be done before they are holding it. (This shield is made of 'spirit' weaves.) They shields have weak points and can be broken but it requires more strength than the person that cast it. If the person casting the shield is alot stronger than the target, then they can shield them even if they are using it but it requires alot more power to do it.

How do you know if another is holding the source? For Females they see a white glowing aura around any other females holding the source. They cannot tell if males are casting.

Males cannot tell if another male is using the source except being around that person for more than half an hour. A male gets goose bumps if a female channels near them, but they don't know who it is.

Weaves and such (Casting): Weaves are just complex and take time to cast. The more simple the weave the faster and easier it is. You can prepare a few weaves to be used at very short notice. Most weaves require constant thought on them to stay active, unless you 'tie' them off. If a weave is forcefully broken, the caster feels the backlash... not nice. Weaves can also be unraveled if the person unraveling it knows the weave... if not then they have to break it... bad for both parties.

New Edit: Weaves can also be mixed, so you can have fireballs coated in ice. Or mix in compulsion to various weaves. So in the case of bonding, if a compulsion weave is included then the person who is not in control is the others servant. And cannot resist doing whatever the other says they need doing. This can be risky and such, so it is not used. And compulsion in general is a forbidden magic because of this effect, very few people know it and only the more evil inclined people would actually use it as the person it is aimed at loses their free will. And they find themselves unable to stop themselves while being fully conscious of what is happening.

Using the source (The price you pay): Just time and exhaustion. The more you use the more tired you get. If you try to cast more than you are able to channel (There is a limit, depending on strength) then you can 'burn out' and be unable to channel ever again.

Once exhausted it is advised to go rest, a good nights sleep will get some of your strength back. If you have put everything you have in to something, it may take several nights. Using too much at once can make a person pass out, a kind of protection against burning out. But if they draw too much too quickly, even passing out won't save them.

If you want any of the already mentioned things explained better, or expanded on or anything like that... again just ask.

My Character: (May make this a list of accepted characters later on.)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Warlord Tereyal on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Wow talk about detailed. I might start working on a CS, it sounds interesting but I'm torn between someone who can channel and one who can't. Both have their ups and downs and hey you need both to work this with. I might write up two of them and see how they go. But yeah, I think I'm in on this.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Why thank you vanilla. I look forward to seeing them, it seems the detailed thing has a lot of interest. Along with one, Hira. Apparently the bonding is the pull for them. I will say now that the Bonding is a magical link, that is not normally kinky. Unless you want it to be ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Here's my profile so far:

Name: Selena Woods
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Can you use the Source: Yes, Saidar
Strength: Semi-trained
Are you bonded to anyone? [if anyone wants to be, just let me know]
Personality outline: Self-confident, almost to the point of being cocky. Very can-do attitude, no matter the odds.
Brief history:
Other skills:
Alignment: Good

Obviously not done yet, but figured I'd post it a while and edit it as I finish each section.

Last edited by Hiratsu on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Aight, now I may edit that at a later date.

Name: Christian ‘Chris’ DeCaron
Race: Human
Appearance: Chris is tall and lean with jet black hair that is always falling in front of his green eyes and screwing with his concentration. He has pale flawless skin and his face is overall quite attractive. His body doesn’t seem very muscular, he has a few scars found in various places around his body, a collection of past screw ups. He always keeps he face clean of hair and finds beards itchy.
Can you use the Source: Yes, Saidin
Strength: Untrained
Are you bonded to anyone? No
Personality outline: Chris is generally happy guy. It sometimes seems like he has short-termed memory loss in the fact that he just brushes anything negative off and forgets about it. He doesn’t dwell on much; and he has the amazing inability to stay mad. He changes when his family is brought up. He’ll get much more depressed and quiet, tending to go off by himself.
Brief history: Mom died he was eight. Dad took him to live with their uncle in Halbarsh. Dad became a drunk. Dad got arrested for killing a man in a brawl and hanged. Uncle and Chris moved into the nearby forest when he was 10 and started hunting animals then selling the pelts and meat in town.
Brief enough? Lol.
Other skills: Is fairly good with the bow and arrows.
Alignment: Good.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 am

[saved for Ace's Character Sheet]

I really fail. Really seriously fail. My effin' net crashed earlier, and is just now working, and six in the morning, but I have to do a couple things before I can get back on here and finish my character sheet, which I started, and am posting. >_> No harm can fall to Sorin for this. <_<

Name: Alahara Zaknafien
Race: Elf
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Can you use the Source: Yes, Saidar
Strength: Untrained
Are you bonded to anyone? No
Personality outline: Alahara is curiousity encarnate. She loves to discover new things, and knows how to take joy in everything she finds. She's constantly looking for new things that intrigue her, which is just about everything, and tends to look at the world with slightly rose tinted glasses. She's always willing to help, and has been searching for better, more defined answers in life. Though she can be a bit dodgy when it comes to defending herself, or those she cares about. Her temper can flare at the briefest of moments, and when it does, it's a raging chasm of hell fire.
Brief history: Born and raised in Halbarsh, Alahara has never been outside of the town except on a few different hunting expeditions with her father. Her mother left when she was born, leaving her father to raise her on his own, which resulted in a lot of awkward years, and weird conversations. She struck out on her own when she turned nineteen, and didn't discover that she had any magical abilities until she was twenty-three, which explains her lack of training. It's unchartered water for her, and she understands just about nothing when it comes to the magical aspects of life, but she has a strong heart, and a witty mind, so she's willing to learn all she can, from whoever she can.
Other skills: Alahara is a skilled huntress, and is generally at one with nature, more importantly water. She's always felt at home, her body lose and comfortable, when she's fishing, or on the water.
Occupation: Currently she's a huntress for the town, though she tends to jumps from job to job a lot.
Alignment: Good, no faction

And it's done. If there needs to be any changes, just let me know, Warlord. ^_^

Last edited by Joker's Ace on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:35 am

Name: Authiel Eires
Race: Elf
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Can you use the Source: No
Strength: No magic
Are you bonded to anyone? Not as far as she knows, but then she's only been around her own elven kin and warriors with no magic.
Personality outline: Stubborn, highly competitive and fiercely loyal. When she's not working or in battle, she's friendly, easy to talk to and get along with and is laid back. When she is in battle or working, nobody touches the one/s she's protecting.
Brief history: Having been born without magic, her community generally looked down on her. She was, however, extremely skilled with weaponry and in battle, even having defeated those who could weave magic. Upon finding this, they decided she would become a good protector, a body guard to those who used magic, they began to train her in all forms of combat they could, bringing in masters of weapons to teach her to wield them with deadly precision.
Those who worked with magic, tried to teach her as best they could to recognise spells that may harm those she protects and how she may be able to break the weave and withstand the backlash.
While she was out with some of the magi, their entire town was destroyed by those that followed the darkness, many of those that tried to protect the town were killed, upon returning, Authiel managed to kill off the stragglers. Knowing there was no way now to protect their town, those that had been with her decided to set off to find help, or as some suggested, the Tower. As they travelled, there was news of a man recruiting for the Tower in Halbarsh, so that was where they headed.
Other skills: She's quite adept at using anything that can be considered a weapon, and trained in blacksmithing and recognising herbs that can be eaten or used to heal.
Alignment: Good, no real faction.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:45 am

And because I will take this by my time. And I have not gone to bed yet even though it is the morning. I shall not maim Sorin terribly today but only because I feel it was unfair to change the terms on him half way through for my enjoyment as he worried over it.

So Sorin is free for now. And I'm sorry but because I have not been to bed I cannot read and think about your sheets right now but I'm sure most of it will be fine. And I expect to post the IC tomorrow some time (My time) so in about 10 hours maybe (Don't hold me to that.)

And on the CS note. Hira, time to go updating yours. Unless you have had an offer now assume that you won't be bonded to start with. Perhaps you will during the roleplay Wink

See emotions have their place, other wise Hira would miss the innuendo behind that comment.

See you in the morning all!

Edit: I have looked at the pictures and phew, I'm flustered on behalf of my character. Very nice turn out, and the female to male ratio is a pretty good one.

Edit2: Okay I weakened and have read them. And I give them all a great big stamp of approval. Despite your fear Joker, the only problem I could see was plenty of boldness. But looking good everyone, I shall get to it tomorrow so I won't hold you up.

Edit3: And it is definitely bed time now.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:34 pm

This is not a shameless bump.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Yar it is.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Pfft no.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 pm

*Le sigh* I'm not arguing. *stabs* There, ya happy now? You've caused me to go and do violence.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:06 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Okay, okay I'm up and awake (Not really). But never mind that, I'm getting to work on it now. Sit tight kids, buckle those seatbelt and no one give Sorin any sugar.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Any more sugar.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Mmm... *Slips Sorin cubes of sugar* Silence, don't tell Warlord. *Nods*
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:07 pm

*hides in the corner with the sugar cubes*
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Oh god, here we go. You will regret that soon Joker.

And hay look I have started things off. Great, now go post. Link is in the first post in each to go back and forward between the threads for those who are lazy or can't find the IC themselves. have fun kiddies, Sorin is your problem now. Warlord makes a quick exit
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Is Morgan in the tavern?
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes, inside near the back. Probably by a fireplace and the queue is in front of him; leading out the door. And he doesn't know how long it is. But he has got over 100 things to do so far

And I'm wondering how Hira will fit in here. perhaps she is travelling with Morgan as part of her training? Just an idea if your stuck Hira.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Aight.
Back to top Go down
Progenitor Sajuuk
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Name: Die Dunkelheit heidnisch - "The Dark Heathen"
Age: Physically appears to be in his early 30s, but his true age is unknown.
Race: Human Supposedly, his strength says otherwise though.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Can you use the Source: Strength would indicate that it's possible, but he cannot channel it into a weapon or other physical form, so no.
Strength: Wild (since nothing else really fits at the moment)
Are you bonded to anyone? No, but obeys the Destroyer like a religious zealot.
Personality outline: Silent. Most likely the single most eerie thing about this warrior; He doesn't speak.
Brief history: A legend in folklore. He was, and now is again, the primary reason for the Destroyer's success and freedom. The majority of what's happening is because of him. The legends said that he died out when the Destroyer was imprisoned, obviously not. In reality he simply went into a dormant state. Now that he's returned, he'll do whatever it takes to see his master stand before him again.
Other skills: Swordsmanship and Mace Mastery, Duelist Mastery (Knows three distinct styles of fighting)
Alignment: Evil; Faction: Legion of the Destroyer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my F***ing GOD! This is the tenth time I have written this CS up. I swear to god... I think my computers hate me...
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Interesting PS. I accept, and look forward to crushing him. Feel free to start posting.

Quote :
Oh my F***ing GOD! This is the tenth time I have written this CS up. I swear to god... I think my computers hate me...

I'd go with the computer one.

Welcome to the fun, let chaos ensue!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm

If I'd be allowed to write up a second character I'd have her a magic user on the evil side, just cause Sajuuk looks lonely.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Your allowed as may characters at you like. I was thinking I would bring out my true name sake. "The Warlord" Commander and creator of the types of minions the Destroyer has. The destroyer then multiplies them for him, into vast armies.

But that is just a side thought that I am still considering. If you want to, feel free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next