Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|

Go down 
+2
Vanilla
Warlord Tereyal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 pm

*does the "please post" dance*
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

Male Posts : 41

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Okay, I'm working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:34 pm

HUZZAH!
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:03 am

>_> I'm sorry guys, I can't be in this RP. I was going to try it, but I have to drop out of a couple different ones, and this one's just too big for me to give it its proper attention. I'm really sorry, guys..
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:14 am

Aww =(
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Awww....

... Sadface.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Its okay Joker. Maybe later you can pick it up again but if not don't worry. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am

Okay, I think I give up now. 1 responce in half a week was not quite what I was hoping for. I think I will file this under the give up folder.

Thanks for all the interest and that.

And yes, Hira you should have just come out and told me that you didn't want to be a part of it. it would have been easier than sitting there pretending interest.

Maybe another time. Or something. I thought this was a roleplaying site yet all I see is off topic games and random threads with the occasional RP scattered randomly though it. Maybe I was wrong to get my hopes up that this site would be any different from any other site on the same lines.

Sorry but thats the blunt truth on how I feel right now, hope I have not offended anyone. Anyway I'm tired, but someone needed to say something.

I'm going to think on all this for a few days. Perhaps this site is not what I was looking for, and maybe I should go back to trawling the internet for a site that are closer to what I think a Roleplay site should be. Again it may just be me so don't let this effect any of you really as it is just my feelings.

Catch you,
Warlord.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:36 pm

I've been busy with a stupid science project but I'd post today if you're not closing the thing down...
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 am

Well I've been posting, but I'm waiting on others to post in here and other RPs that I'm involved in, it's just... Not doing an awful lot of movement.
Back to top Go down
Warlord Tereyal
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Warlord Tereyal

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:41 am

Its okay everyone. I shall keep watching for now, but I still hold little hope this can be saved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|   What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature| - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do when the reaper calls; Destroyer of Souls, corrupter of wills. |Possibly mature|
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3