Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

Female Posts : 349

Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- Empty
PostSubject: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 am

The town of Greenspring is your average American town. Except for one thing: it's the border of two different werewolf packs. The two packs, the Northern Lake Pack and the Southern Mountain Pack, have an agreement that makes the town neutral territory, and they get along fine. The townspeople are, for the most part, unaware of the packs.

General RP Guidelines/Rules/Info

1. This is a relaxed RP. As long as you are respectful to your fellow roleplayers and follow the forum rules, we'll all get along fine.

2. If you would like to leave the RP at any time, you are free to go. Just talk to me first so we can figure out a way to remove your character from the action that works with the storyline.

3. If you are going to be away from the forums for awhile, and you are able to give prior notice, please do. That way we can work out a way to temporarily remove your character from the main action. That way, you can come back in when you come back and the plot is not held up.

4. If I am going to be away for awhile, I will try to let you all know. I will also appoint a temporary GM to take charge until I come back. I will PM that person any plans that I have in place and make sure everyone knows who is in charge.

5. I would like this RP to last for a long time. If anyone has any concerns about the plot slowing down, please make them known. We can't fix a problem if we don't know it's there.

6. This is a revolving door RP. By that, I mean that at any time, with exceptions, both characters and players are free to come and go. The only way I will not allow someone to join is if they broke rule number one or there is a problem with their profile. If it's the second case, I will point out the problem and what needs to be done to fix it. If the player fixes the problem, then I will approve them.

Werewolves Info

Spoiler:

In this roleplay, you can play as either a werewolf or a towns person.

Werewolf Profile:
Spoiler:

Towns person Profile:
Spoiler:

Current Pack Rosters:
Southern
No Alphas
Beta Male
No Beta Female
0 Deltas
0 Gammas
Omega

Northern
No Alphas
No Betas
0 Deltas
0 Gammas
No Omega

Non-pack Characters
None at the moment

My Characters:

Name: Atticus Morgan
Age (when human): 47
Pack: Southern Mountain
Position within the pack: Beta Male

Appearance (Human): A weathered complexion and deep lines in his face make Atticus look older than he is. Various scars cover his body, ranging from barely noticeable to rather unsettling. The worse of these include a mangled left ear and a scar that goes up the right side of his nose. His nose has also obviously been broken at least once and not been set right. He looks out at the world from keen, amber colored eyes. Atticus' hair is mostly black, but with graying temples as well as scattered gray hairs throughout. He likes to keep it short, for practical reasons, but otherwise is unconcerned with it. He is of average height, and has a slightly muscular build. When he wears clothing, Atticus favors dress shirts, khaki pants, and hiking boots.
(image of the guy i see playing him)

Appearance (Wolf): Atticus' wolf form is isn't that remarkable, size-wise. He's covered in mostly black fur, fading into dark gray at his paws and snout, except for his more serious scars where there are patches of no fur. He has a white splotch on his nose. His eyes in this form are amber as well.

History: Atticus has been beta for years, and has no desire to rise up any higher than that. He is fiercely loyal to the alphas, unless they become usurped. He was born into the pack. A good many of his scars resulted from doing the Alpha's dirty work, and the rest were caused by dealing with humans or hunting accidents.

Other: N/A

Name: Cerridwyn "Ceri" Morgan
Age (when human): 19
Pack: Southern Mountain Pack
Position within the pack: Omega
Appearance (Human): Image
Appearance (Wolf): Image
History: Ceri was born in the pack to two of the pack's deltas. Unfortunately, her parents were killed by hunters a short time later. Without them, she grew up a bit distant to the others, except for her uncle. Her weak nature soon found her at the bottom of the packs hierarchy. She doesn't mind though, she sees her rank as a responsibility. After all, without some one to direct their frustrations on, the pack may end up tearing itself apart.
Other: She's gay

I may have missed some details, so watch this space.
Back to top Go down
http://hiratsu.livejournal.com
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:39 pm

You know I'm in love. Dibbs on southern alpha male
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

Female Posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Im in, but would you mind if I made my own little spin on it?
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:21 pm

If it's the spin we discused, then no, I don't.
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:22 pm

wewt! thanks hira.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper
Underachiever
Underachiever
GrimReaper

Male Posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Name: Lucien Hawthorne

Age (when human): 31

Pack: Southern Mountain

Position within the pack: Alpha Male

Appearance (Human):
Spoiler:

Appearance (Hybrid): http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tP7lOsN6Zlg/R2hAOM1TGQI/AAAAAAAAACo/2HtjE0QdBqk/s1600-h/BigBadLycan+fin.jpg

Appearance (Wolf):
Spoiler:

History: Lucien was born outside of a pack. His mother died a few years after giving birth to him, so he was forced to fend for himself, which he found much easier to do in wolf form. Up until he was a teenager, he spent almost all of his time as a wolf, changing only when he needed to. The mere fact that he lived to see his teen years was incredible. But the years alone made him strong and able to be an independent fighter. When he was 19, he wandered upon the Southern Mountain Pack's territory and was confronted by the Alpha Male. Being a large, young, but mature wolf, he was a threat. He was told to leave or die, but he had other things in mind. He instead challenged the Alpha male, killing him more easily than he would of expected and suffering very few wounds, besides a scar of claws across his chest that never seemed to heal all the way. His rule over the pack became strict and sometimes brutal, batting down any challengers, of which he had a good few. Some didn't like the way he ran things. But he felt that if he was feared, he was respected. Whether or not he was liked did not mean anything to him. Under his rule, none of his pack members had been killed, except perhaps by his hand or their own misfortune. No matter what, it could not be argued that he didn't do his job well.

Other: He is now technically 64 years old, so therefore been running the show for a good many years. His fighting skills are so far unmatched and the same seems to go for his temper. He gets angry very easily and will not tolerate nonsense or people not following his orders. He is quick to act, and quick to attack, usually without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Approved. Smile

Also, if I don't have enough for 2 packs, I'm gonna only have one pack.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 am

You know I don't have time for this, and I had to withdraw from King's because of it... And yet, here you are, presenting Autumn Moon to me when I so badly don't have time for this... God damn it... I'll have the old CS copied as soon as I can.

Name: Clerin Vice
Age (when human): Physical/Real-time 24/36
Pack: Northern Lake Tribe / Loner
Position within the pack: Trial basis Gamma
Appearance (Human):
6'3" 185 lbs. / 135 cm 84 kg
Red hair, blue eyes, pale skin with freckles. Very lean muscle. Distinctly canine features. Not much facial/body hair to speak of. Scar on his chest, three long parallel slashes clearly made by claws. Scars on his shoulder, in a jagged ring, clearly made by teeth. Thick blue jeans, old frayed and dirty, and a cord to tie them to his leg when he needs to run on four legs. No shirt, no shoes, no personal hygiene except what he can scrub off in a river.
Appearance (Wolf):
Big. Exceptionally large, but not necessarily the largest werewolf around. Red fur, medium length but not matted. The scars show up as thin bald spots, mostly hidden by the surrounding fur but creating a slightly less full look in the affected area.
History:
Clerin is the son of Alphas. His grandparents on both sides where Alphas. So where theirs, on both sides as well. His werewolf heritage is strong and powerful, and it shows. He has a natural talent in his wolf form, and can phase from one shape to another easily and quickly. He is bred and born to be a pack leader, a fearless, ruthless machine. His family always said that he was destined to be unstoppable. He proved his family right, when they couldn’t stop him from turning his back on all of the violence. They couldn’t stop him as walked away, and refused to use his transformation as a way to manipulate and control others. He got his scars when his father tried to stop him from leaving. His father, whom he never talks about willingly and will never mention by name, attempted to force Clerin to kill him and thus take over the pack. Instead, Clerin allowed himself to be mauled, remaining in human form and forcing his father to decide between letting him leave and killing him. Through his wanderings, he has met few other packs, and generally moved from one small town to the next.
Other:
Clerin will fight to protect himself when he needs to, but he also knows that fighting back won’t always solve the problem. He has a natural talent for understanding what others will do, but can’t even begin to fathom why they would do it. He finds most other beings to be repulsive, violent creatures. Humans and wolves alike make enemies where he would only see friends, or at worst people to be distanced from. He does have limits though, and will fight fiercely to protect others or when he has no choice. He has yet to lose a battle against fewer than three opponents at a time, but it has been several years since he has had the need to fight at all.

He will start a loner, but will shortly find his way into the NLP. He doesn't intend to immediately be trusted, nor does he plan to make friends right off the bat. He just wants to find a home, or something like it.

Last edited by Shiroi-Ka on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Q
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 am

...uh?
Back to top Go down
Hiratsu
Underachiever
Underachiever
Hiratsu

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:33 pm

Approved, of course.

Come one people. Need some more werewolves! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 am

Interest check bump. Somebody post something? This started going really well elsewhere, until a whole pack dropped out and ruined it. We're not so worried about that here, this is the site for REAL writers, right? Let's see some movement, look alive people! *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-   Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature- Empty

Back to top Go down

Hira's Werewolf RP (OOC) -possible Mature-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness :: The RolePlay Recycling Centre-
Jump to: