Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

New Moon Empty
PostSubject: New Moon   New Moon EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:09 am

Like it? Hate it? Give me your opinions. Please no bashing, make it an intelligent conversation. I know that Twilight is a tad controversial, but lets not show our ignorance by throwing insults at it people.

I'd go first, but I've yet to see it. This weekend most likely...
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Delinquent
Delinquent
Vanilla

Female Posts : 592

New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon   New Moon EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 am

I haven't seen it myself, but my brother has seen it and a guildie in WoW has seen it.

My brother's point of view: It was the worst movie I've ever seen.
Guildie's PoV: I was expecting worse, but it wasn't so bad I guess. People had been saying it was terrible, so I went in expecting terrible but it was all right.

I personally won't see it, I read the books and they were terrible, the fact it took at least half a book to get into any form of well, anything, annoyed me, they were badly written, and the first movie was beyond bad. They had the same characters yes, but nothing else was really the same at all, and New Moon in terms of the book, was probably the worst of the four I found so I have no intent on seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon   New Moon EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:17 am

I personally disagree with you on the books, but I'm the type of person that will read a damn cereal box if you put it in front of me. Maybe a vampire love story isn't your thing? Any case, I disagree with you, but we're allowed to have separate opinions, besides, debating on the books doesn't belong in this section, this if for the movies... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon   New Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: The Cinema-
Jump to: