Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insomnia...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Insomnia... Empty
PostInsomnia...

...is not fun. It's almost five in the morning and I can't get tired enough to sleep. I wouldn't mind nearly so much if there was anybody even remotely worth mentioning awake to talk to. I have absolutely nothing to do. Now, I didn't mind being an insomniac while I was in school, because it would give me a reason to actually do my homework. I swear half the reason I made such great grades was that I was up doing homework all night. But, alas, I no longer have homework to worry about, at least not until next year when I start school again. So I must find some other way to occupy my brain. This thought lead me to do something I said that I wouldn't. I decided to create a blog. O_O I'm not one to put my business out there, but the way I look at it, few will be interested enough in my life to read this. I mean, what's so interested about being twenty and pregnant? I can't really do anything fun because I'm a klutz and might hurt the baby somehow. So while I love this child already, she's (Ace and Mallic decided, and who I am to argue with them?) already being a pain in the ass. Lmao.

Let's see, what's going on in my life? Well, I have great friends that I can trust for once in my life. Now don't get me wrong, I was actually pretty popular, but I couldn't trust the people around me. That's high school for you. Ace is the best friend you will ever meet I'm finding out, and Mallic is a complete doll nine times out of ten. I am a little saddened at my best friend for five years (we'll call her Beast) is moving in a year. Beast has been the only friend I've relied on throughout all the shit I went through in high school, and I went through some pretty tough shit too. She is very protective over me, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do when she's living in another state. She's not one to be online a lot, and she gets so busy with work, school, and her horse, she's not going to have time to call me much either. Sad Hopefully she'll finish school after only a year or two and move home, in the meantime, I'll just have to deal I guess.

My family drives me crazy. Sometimes my mother and I fight horribly, sometimes she'll have me laughing so hard, I'm falling out of my seat. This isn't an exaggeration, a few different people on here can attest to it. My brother can be a complete ass, few can drag me down like he can, but I love him still. My sister is a complete brat, but she's my baby girl. I have a few new members of the family, from my mother getting remarried (again) last spring. While I love them already, I'm still trying to build strong relationships with them. My stepbrother cracks me up sometimes, I've really watched him come out of his shell the past year and a half, and my step dad is amazing. I truly adore him. It's nice to finally have a true father figure, even if I'm already twenty. Now, I do have my dad, which is in my life, but barely so. We've barely talked the past couple of years, but I think this pregnancy is making my step mom and father want to be a bigger part of my life, so they can be a part of their grandchild's life too. That's my guess at least, but I'm not very trusting, so we'll see what happens.

Wow, this is a lot longer than I thought it would be. I guess I had much more to say than I first thought I did. I guess I'll get off of here so I can get a reply in, maybe look into writing another story, and take a shower. Hopefully I'll get a little bit of sleep in before I have to go downtown to fight with the government to give me medical so I know my baby is healthy when she's born. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Insomnia... :: Comments

No Comment.

Insomnia...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Lynn's Blog-
Jump to: