Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buy me some fuckin rims!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

Buy me some fuckin rims! Empty
PostSubject: Buy me some fuckin rims!   Buy me some fuckin rims! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 pm

I want to buy rims and KFC.

Hell throw in a ridiculously large gold chain that is in the shape of the word "Gangstah"

Muchly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Treble
Admin
Treble

Female Posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: Buy me some fuckin rims!   Buy me some fuckin rims! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 am

>_> Right, with as many "dollars" as you have... I can give you a... Fake rolex. And stock rims. And you -might- be able to afford an 8 piece meal at KFC. And a necklace made out of paper clips.
Back to top Go down
https://dramahatersrpg.darkbb.com
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Buy me some fuckin rims!   Buy me some fuckin rims! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 am

Throw in a crab that big and we have a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy me some fuckin rims!   Buy me some fuckin rims! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buy me some fuckin rims!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: The "Dollar" Store :: The General Store-
Jump to: