Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revelation Of Myself and Other things Surrounding Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody_Maiden
Tackle Angel
Bloody_Maiden

Female Posts : 775

Revelation Of Myself and Other things Surrounding Life. Empty
PostRevelation Of Myself and Other things Surrounding Life.

From the moment I stepped into the summer months and decided to make do with everything I know I had screwed up. College or university life is where it begins for me. So now 'sorry'is no longer my passage of words unless something bad happens and its my fault. I cannot help my feelings for those I learn to care for deeply. It's human. I have learned so much this summer and accepted myself slowly, and said screw all those who judged me. But that's not the point in my life now. I know everything I do will not always help those closest. I learned from someone recently you must find it in yourself. This summer I realized I was doing that, shaping my feelings and trying to accept the changes coming before me. I torn up some of myself in the process of it all. It is not insanity its the ability to grow inside and not let things take advantage or mess up your mind. I remember to well my weak self and still I try to better myself, but I am a person willing to grow becoming what I want not what others expect of me. I try and try again, falling each time. Now I have the urge to try harder. Sometimes I feel I am pushed not intentionally by those who are meaning to help or just happy to hear from me. For me I am not a people person but who is 24/7 of their lives? I am simply love (online and rl) to see those I love smiling. I had to learn the hard way repetitively what it means, and I am still reminded of my past. I try to accept the positive changes, but I fear I will hurt those closest to me. I also fear real happiness for me (sometimes). Yet I am so tired of carrying guilt that should have been extinguished years ago. Forgive those fools whom tortured me in eighth grade and the betrayal of the dearest of friends. The truth is I need to accept this change even if comes upon me to quickly. I know I deserve this (In the end we all do). No more guilt for what has been done and can not be changed, I am growing inside slowly
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Revelation Of Myself and Other things Surrounding Life. :: Comments

No Comment.

Revelation Of Myself and Other things Surrounding Life.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Bloody Maiden's Blog-
Jump to: