Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of the Beginning.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunal Wolfsbane
Smooth Criminal
Sunal Wolfsbane

Male Posts : 87

The End of the Beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning.   The End of the Beginning. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey! Sorry for the delay, I've been down and out with the flu the past two days. Back in commission now, working on the rest of my characters bio and the intro post. Keep your eyes peeled, it will be up soon!
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

The End of the Beginning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of the Beginning.   The End of the Beginning. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Still working in here, Sunal? I'm ready to mop up some multi-centenial blood over here. ^^
Back to top Go down

The End of the Beginning.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness :: The RolePlay Recycling Centre-
Jump to: