Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Creators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

Music Creators Empty
PostSubject: Music Creators   Music Creators EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:36 pm

So you're song writing, you've got your lyrics ready and you're in the middle of getting those notes down. Personaly I've found that just writing out the tabs (because I'm musically note challenged now) means that I'll come back to it later and get a whole different rhythm to it all. It doesn't mater how many scribbles and messages I leave myself- I never get back to the right beat.

So I found Guitar Pro a long while back to solve all my problems and honestly- with it's RSE feature I've never wanted to use another program or look at a normal tab ever again.
But I know it's not the only msuic writing software so I'd like to know what you guys use and what it's like for you.
Back to top Go down

Music Creators
Page 1 of 1