Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Facebook   Facebook EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 pm

While I'm thinking about it, I recently created a group on facebook for DHRPG. I have very few of you as friends on my facebook, so I can't send you requests. I'd like everybody with a facebook to join the group and send out requests to friends from here, and friends that you think could benefit being on here, as well as help the site.

Here's the Url to help you get there...

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=254265537212&ref=ts
Back to top Go down

Facebook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Announcements and Rules-
Jump to: