Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed)   Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 pm

This contest is going to be pretty simple and very open and also connect with the role-playing of this site.

Basics:

Go to the IC section of the RP boards

Choose your favorite rp,

Find a scene or characters that inspire you

DRAW THEM

You may draw, paint, use any medium you'd like. You can illustrate a scene, draw a character, or even do a collage of the reoccurring symbols or motifs of the darn thing.

This contest's purpose is to connect art to the writing that we do. Show us what you see when you read in character posts. It'll be exciting.

Rules: As long as it's site appropriate and directly connects to an rp, it's fine.

entry form:
Code:
[b]Piece's Title:[/b]
[b]Name of rp that inspired the piece:[/b][url=LINK TO RP]NAME OF RP[/url]
[b]Artist's Note:[/b] Say a short little something about the piece and the medium you used
[b]Artist's Name:[/b]
[spoiler][img]POST YOUR VISUAL ART HERE[/img][/spoiler]

There are no awards as of yet (besides peace, honor, and glory. ;D ) but I'll see what sort of prizes I can get for y'all.

Last edited by Kaelynisfree on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed)   Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

I have the perfect idea.
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed)   Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 am

This contest closes at the end of the month so start entering now!

- Kaely
Back to top Go down
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed)   Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm

So.

I'm not so lax with deadlines.

It's March so this contest is closed. In the future, if the site gets more active I'll try this again.

-Kaely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed)   Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Inspiration (Closed)
Page 1 of 1