Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum 'Home' World

Go down 
+2
Sanura
Shiroi-Ka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:53 pm

I've been working on this one for a while, and some bits sound good while others seem... Not so much.
So I'm putting this out here for everyone to fiddle with until we get it right. ^^
I'm wanting to create a house/mansion/castle, which bends the rules of physics in places so as to accommodate the entire site living in the same building. It would include all the usual bits of houses, along with an art studio, a music room/recording studio, a huge theater system, indoor pool, gym... And of course my bar. Wink
Thing is, we've already got the lake and the tree... This is an extension of our chat room world and persona's, and some major changes would be made. I need to know what everyone would enjoy doing with this, our chat room home. Should we try to build this hangout? How should it be made? To what extent will we be using it? This is all way up in the air, and I want to try to get as much input as possible for it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

Female Posts : 46

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Oooo i think that sounds really fun! If you guys need more mods or anything for it also you can let me know
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Yeah, I think it's about time we kicked this thing into action.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

Female Posts : 46

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Yea i think it would be really cool
Back to top Go down
Glory
HOMIE
Glory

Male Posts : 45

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 pm

*Thinks* Sounds like the HOMIE Mansion thing we had for a bit. I'm in ^^
Back to top Go down
Kill Frenzy
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kill Frenzy

Male Posts : 181

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Sounds retarded.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Don't worry about it, it didn't get enough attention to really pull through anyways. Persistent worlds are hard to pull off, very fickle things. Anyways, good luck to yours still, if you're still pushing for it to go through.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:28 am

So is this going anywhere, or should we just let it die in peace? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:52 am

I think this has died. I'm all for locking and removing it.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:44 am

I agree. It just is an eye sore at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum 'Home' World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum 'Home' World   Forum 'Home' World Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum 'Home' World
Page 1 of 1