Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D and D OOC. (Mature.)

Go down 
+4
Kill Frenzy
rinji_ryoshi
esjaya
Vergil1989
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

D and D OOC.  (Mature.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D and D OOC. (Mature.)   D and D OOC.  (Mature.) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:48 pm

It looks good Jannge. Welcome aboard. I only ask that you add a class definition for your Mercenary thing, otherwise you can post at your leisure old friend.
Back to top Go down
KOOPS95
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
KOOPS95

PostSubject: Re: D and D OOC. (Mature.)   D and D OOC.  (Mature.) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 am

Hey Verg, I have a potential plot for the RP, if you still require one.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: D and D OOC. (Mature.)   D and D OOC.  (Mature.) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm

Zem actually has one going for us, however, we could use a side quest or two along the way lol. Of course, having a plot within a plot would work too. Whatever works my friend.
Back to top Go down
KOOPS95
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
KOOPS95

PostSubject: Re: D and D OOC. (Mature.)   D and D OOC.  (Mature.) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Oh... well it wouldn't be very good for a side plot. It involves a widescale invasion of the... entire world...
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: D and D OOC. (Mature.)   D and D OOC.  (Mature.) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Damn, sounds fun lol. Now I wish I had dragged you in here before. Still, as I said before, time hopefully will begin to be mucked with by Zem's evil wizard guy, so you might be able to squeeze in a PC in yet with conquest in mind lol. But I'd prefer you didn't because I need as many friends as I can get against Zem's evil wizard/necromancer/demon summoner/time meddler lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D and D OOC. (Mature.)   D and D OOC.  (Mature.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

D and D OOC. (Mature.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness-
Jump to: