Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh and HI

Go down 
+2
Mike
esjaya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

Female Posts : 54

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 am

She entered the room silently, took her seat and looked around. thus far her presence had gone unnoticed, her cool lips twitched into a smile. clear blue eyes glanced about once more before her light soprano voice spoke up. "well hello my darlings" she purred.

^how i wish i could make an entrance

Clutching her mountain of books she scurried down the hall from the library, "oh i hope i'm not late!!" her thin light voice was inaudible even to those closest to her. collapsing in a chair and whipping one of the numerous pencils out of her shock of blondish brown hair and finding a scrap of paper hanging from one of the books she quickly scribbles something incomprehensible down and stuffs it back in haphazardly amongst the pile still in her arms. glancing around at the bemused faces around her she smiles weakly and waves. "oh. hello" she murmurs before blushing bright red and hiding back behind her stack of litterateur.

^i'd even take that.

silently she slips in. too shy to speak she listens intently to all. her timed blue eyes rarely met those of another, but if they do you see a soul full of love and understanding. small voice light and timid in speech is best heard raised in song. ah and when she sings, to hear is delightful but to see her smile and come alive, that is divine. "hello. i'm gwendolin hope. no i dont have anything against capital letters, i just dont use them much."
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:39 am

*appears, as if from nowhere*

Did you think a new member joining our ranks would go unnoticed? I'm afraid not, my dear. Smile

Welcome to our forum! I'm Mike, one of the Admins for this site. We have lots of things. Shiny things.

Don't worry too much about using capital letters and such. As long as you have a passion for writing, which is seems like you do, judging by your first post, then you'll get on well in here.

Before you get going though, take a look at our rules and regulations, and familiarise yourself with how the forum is set out.

One more thing. Enjoy yourself!

Any questions, feel free to ask me, or pretty much anyone else available. Smile

Mike
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm

caught off guard by the prince she twirls around. "why thank you" she humbly intones dropping into a graceful curtsy. "i did hope to see my friend here, he's the one who brought me to your splendid kingdom you see." she trails off looking about for him.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:02 pm

"Uh, excuse me miss?" Mike motioned his arm as if to halt the girl.

"Who is it you're looking for?" He pulled out a list from his inside jacket pocket.

"Maybe I can tell you where they are."
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Hello. I'm Lynn, another one of the admins of the site. It's wonderful to have you join us. Don't be shy, very few of us actually bite. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 pm

lol Vergil brought me over. Brook has played with Neira before. it was an unsubtle hint for him to say so though.
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Walks in and appears behind Esjaya. Putting his hands over her eyes, before spinning her about half a second later, he twirls her about and hugs her close. "Hey, glad you could make it. Sorry I was late for your arrival goofy. I am glad you are here at least my dear friend."

(I am glad you are here Esjaya lol. Now this forum can get kicking!)
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Woot! More new members! Vergil's already made his way to my RP, I'd be more than willing to include you in it of course. ^^
Welcome to the site, have a look around, and see if "Awakened" looks like something you'd be interested in joining. Smile
If not, no hard feelings. You can always join one of the other running RPs, or of course create your own unique world to invite us too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:11 pm

lol i would find your RP before seeing that you invited me to find it Smile
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 am

Here's all the info and things to read up on:
+ Rule Book
+ Mature Information

Other than this- welcome to the site. I'm here to answer any and all questions to the best of my immense knowledge (:

This message was regurgitated to you by Paradigm

[scroll closes]
Please excuse any lack of personality I've pretty much become a robot and welcoming people is a job I have to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
esjaya
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
esjaya

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 pm

would be a bit redundant to introduce my self again, so i wont. lol i did get a really nice email that touched my heart and made me want to come back. i'm busy with work and life, but i do still love a good story. and since this is still one of my top book marked pages i'll probably be dropping by more often.
yes i still have it out for capital letters, but i hope you will find that i have grown and changed for the better in some other ways.

so lets make the new year fun and exciting! keyboards out everyone, 2011 is going to be fun. ^~^
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Well it's good to see the return of the odd person and I'm glad to see you back. Hopefully this is the start of a better year for everyone (:
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Yeah, welcome back! let's hope this can encourage others to come back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh and HI Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh and HI   oh and HI Empty

Back to top Go down

oh and HI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Announcements, Intros, Rules, and Everything Off-Topic :: Introductions!-
Jump to: