Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)

Go down 
+3
Sorin
Shiroi-Ka
Animus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 pm

You're telling me you have been playing me the fool this whole time? Hmm, and here I thought it was just you sucked big time lol. Just kidding flowervase. You got a point Animus as well though. Make me work for it there Ka lol.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Some minor edits to your post, Vergil... There's only 'floor' every ten floors. You go up ten stories worth of spiral stairs with nothing in the middle, fighting more or less just next to the wall on slabs of stone stuck out of the side of it. So you'd be knocking things down the stairs, but not down to the second 'floor' technically, since there isn't one. Razz

And yes, King. Just did that one, actually... He cracked open some armor, it turned around and tried to crack open him. ^^
I'm working on making these a bit harder to do in one post, but Vergil in the game was way overpowered anyways. Which is why I'm starting slow only for the first 9, and then headed towards manual control instead of just asking him outright to reign it in. If you'd like me to step up the pace of progression, I can do that as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Vergil, hate to double post but I figured I'd tell you this before I had to leave for the day... Your opponent will not respond in any way to your attacks save to look annoyed and try harder to kill you. You'll scatter the flames it's made of from the point you cut her, and they'll blaze right back to life. Just give it a whirl, I'll be back tomorrow to correct anything I need to with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 pm

I hate you lol. This actually should be fun. I'm open for this one, and hey, I haven't pulled out my best moves yet either, not even close really. I'll see what I can do though to make this an interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Don't hate me for killing you, Vergil. It's just the natural order of things... By the way, Beowulf will create larger holes, but those too will fill in just fine. Also note, if you fall off the stairs she'll pester you all the way back up to here while all the other opponents regenerate and you'll still have to fight her till she dies to progress to the sixth floor. Razz
Eventually, I'll tell you how to get rid of her for good. Just putting up and enjoying a nice show for the moment. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Hey Devis.... Wanna fight Very Happy

It is a tournament
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:01 pm

She's flying at you chucking Hell Bats left and right. She'll try to latch on to you, same as them. Only if she does, it would do decidedly more damage. These are fairly weak, they'll die easy enough but because they're being chucked they're way faster than the ones that are only under their own impetus. They'll slow down the longer they're in flight, the most recent ones thrown having the greatest velocity.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

So, does anyone want to really battle? I'm feeling like battling under the roulette system.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Roulette system? Never heard of it lol.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Animus wrote:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, deities and spirits within the vast land of Drama Haters. Welcome to the Aegis Stadium! Pit yourself against one another in our numerous arrangements of battles! Feeling lucky? Then try out our new Roulette Battle, where the odds may or may not be in your favor. Don't like battling solo? Then why not find a partner within the waiting rooms for our prestigious Tag Tournament! Or are you one of those thrill-seekers that believe that they are destined for greatness? Then take on the Aegis Grand Gauntlet! Numerous enemies armed to the teeth with numerous weapons from all of the ages of time and space. And please, make sure you enjoy yourself, and do not try any of this at home... Go to a friends house!"

You were saying?
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:01 pm

I mean, how does it work? I saw it but you didn't really explain how that would work in an RP.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Ah, well it's pretty simple. There is a small room containing three or four roulette tables, each one controls what will happen in the battle. The first one picks the weapon of the match that must be used for the killing blow. The second chooses the arena out of all the arenas created by the awesome Krakers. The final two decide either the advantages or the disadvantages of the combatants, with numerous possibilities including the Clone Card, the infamous Double Damage, and the dastardly Plague card. Each of the card based advantages/disadvantages are only allowed once within the match.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Excellent. I'll get my lazy ass back into the bartender right away. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Very cool, I may have to try that out sometime lol. For now though, I think I'll wait until I hit the tenth floor or so.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 am

Okay. This guy's all about mimicking Dante as Vergil's memory represents him. Unfortunately, Vergil has a superiority complex so he'll be decidedly less than himself. This shouldn't be too hard, but not exactly a short post. He can block you, most of the time. He can take a hit and give one out too. But he's not as strong or fast or long lasting as the real thing, still not quite a miniboss even.
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:29 pm

ROULETTE!!!!
Back to top Go down
zemetheus
Drama Starter
Drama Starter

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Name: Zemetheus Allohar
Race: Amonion
Fighting Style: Ranged. Offensive. Magic.
Appearance: Zemetheus stands at a respectable height of exactly six feet. Silvery hair, with a hint of blue, frames a lithe and proud face. His eyes are an entrancing rainbow of colors; they hint at an endless well of knowledge, understanding, and power. The Archmage is wearing his typical garb: a very plain, sapphire-hued robe. The only remarkable traits of his attire are the thread-of-silver runes sewn into the hems and the small broach at his collar. Slim hands, pale but not pallid, are clasped gently before him, calm, but ever-ready.
Personality: Of this era, Zemetheus stands weary, yet vigilant. His words are always carefully chosen, thoughtful. Interactions with any other person often leaves the counterpart frustrated, as his insight is unmatched and often unsettling.
Weapon(s) of choice: Zemetheus may call into being any weapon that he may desire. However, he limits his choice to one of two armaments at a time. The first is his staff. While at first glance the staff seems an ordinary quarter-staff made of gnarled wood, in actuality, it is forged from the Aether itself. It serves as a focus for Zemetheus’ more powerful evocations and incantations and as a thunderous last resort, if broken. His other choice, the Sword of Rattao, is an extraordinary sword and does well to show it. The blade is made of a shimmering blue metal and glows green upon command. It may shear through nearly any metal. Any wielder immediately knows how to work the blade as if a master, though Zemetheus very rarely ever needs this use. It serves as a focus for Conjuration and Alterations.
Short Biography: A planeswalker. His past is forever and his future spans ever-longer. He jumps from world to world, spreading knowledge and magic. He is a benevolent god. Not much is known, but his actions in Galava, Agra, and Talkiran, have resonated in more than one plane. He, simply, is.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:53 am

Vergil, these guys are massive, about half your size. The scales are hard enough, but to add that with the fact that moving in water will slow you down... Well, this won't be easy. I expect a few good nibbles to come out before you're done with them, and when you're done you'll stumble out soaking wet to face floor ten. I wouldn't count on seeing floor eleven just yet. *Evil Grin*
Back to top Go down
Vergil1989
Underachiever
Underachiever

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

I hate you lol. I've been posting all day on RPGFO so far, but when I have half a brain I'll try to get the other up and going.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 am

Nicely done, Vergil... Badass, without being invincibly overpowered. Now we're cooking... Of course, the nice thing about being the GM for your tour is I decide the rules... And I say it's time for a real challenge. Think you're up for it?

Sorin! You asked for something to do, aye? Go stretch your wings, this floor is approximately 50 foot across, perfect circle, stained glass windows of demonic images. You'll be able to fly in, but not back out.

Both of you, clean fighting, no godmodding, courtesy ALWAYS. When you're done, if Vergil is still alive, floor 11 will be hosted by Animus.

Also, unfortunately King I wouldn't go right past you. I rushed in, turned backwards, and drove my elbow back and up... I'd have been stopped right where you were. So if you fell straight down... Then I'm standing over you, probably about to do something rude like stepping on your kneecap. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorin
Awesome Incarnate
Sorin

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 pm

...WAIT! I'm confused...

I is 10th floor boss?
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 am

Yes. Yes you are. Go in, fight to the death, and if he wins he keeps going up the tower. If not... Well, there's always the next tournament. Just remember both of you to play fair, this is about good writing as much as winning the fight.
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Oy, King! I figured there wasn't a lot of chance of me getting out of this one when you hold all the weapons, so I rigged it. If you mind, I can edit the post, but I figured a good shoulder wound would balance it all out properly.
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Yeah, it's fine Krakers
Back to top Go down
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:27 am

Alrighty... Let's see here... King, you owe me a finale, when you get the chance, and Sorin you're in against Vergil, and I'd rather not have to puppeteer you. Let's see some site motion, gentlemen, we're better writers than this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)   The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Annual Tournament of the Ages! (Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next