Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Istha's Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanura
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Sanura

Female Posts : 46

Istha's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Istha's Shadow   Istha's Shadow EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm

::Plot::
Spoiler:
The Unicorns:
Spoiler:

You can choose to be a unicorn chosen by Istha, a human chosen by Istha, or one of the Infernal unicorns or humans. You can have as many characters as you wish provided you can give each character the same attention. If I feel that you are not able to keep up with all of your characters, I will tell you to drop one or give it to someone else.

::Character Sheet::
Spoiler:

If anyone has any questions that are not answered, feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Kiffen
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Kiffen

Female Posts : 64

Istha's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Istha's Shadow   Istha's Shadow EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:00 pm

This looks fun. Might I join?

Name: Farrnan Fenstermacher
Race: Human – Chosen by Istha
Appearance:

Genetics
Soft black hair falls around his ears in a gentle curl, making the boy look even younger than he already is. Deep blue eyes gaze at the world, almost constantly looking curious and awestruck due to their wide, round shape. Farrnan’s fair skin is speckled with freckles along the bridge of his nose and the top part of his cheeks. He is sweet faced and almost feminine looking with his long, thick lashes.

Lifestyle
Farrnan is lanky and a bit on the clumsy side as far as looks go, for he is still growing (he is currently 5’10). He does not look like much, but that is a deceptive quality that often aids him. When Farrnan smiles, he smiles big. His grin is wide and contagious. He has fine, even teeth with the exception of a tiny chip on the top left front tooth. He always carries his weapon of choice (a wood staff) in the least threatening manner possible.
Back to top Go down
http://litharia.proboards.com

Istha's Shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: The OoC'ness-
Jump to: