Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Taking Of Pelham 123

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

The Taking Of Pelham 123 Empty
PostSubject: The Taking Of Pelham 123   The Taking Of Pelham 123 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Let me start this with one word.

Fuck.

This movie is intense. John Travolta plays a bloody brilliant psycho, he is scary as hell. I wasn't sure what to expect with this one, especially since I'd not heard of it until yesterday, but my word, it is a brilliant movie.

At first, I was wondering what was going on, trains moving around everywhere, Denzel calmly issuing orders to train drivers, then all of a sudden, boom. Travolta completely takes over. I won't ruin it by telling you what happens, but it had my heart racing. Had me genuinely worried for the hostages, because I'd never seen Johnny boy do a role like this before.

Go and rent it people, it's worth it when theres crap all on TV these days! Well worth it!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Kaelynisfree
Underachiever
Underachiever
Kaelynisfree

Female Posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: The Taking Of Pelham 123   The Taking Of Pelham 123 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:28 am

Mike let me start off by finishing that off your sentence:

-ING AMAZING.

DUDE. I just watched this yesterday. It was SO awesome. I did love John Travolta's amazing performance, but Denzel was the one that kept me in my seat to watch the entire thing, because he wasn't some action hero, or famous detective; he was some guy, talking to another guy (albeit crazy other guy). I also think it kept me interested because I couldn't have guessed why John Travolta's character was doing what he was doing. I mean, it was a new concept for me; a lot different than the normal hunting for Terrorists or bad guys for the sake of being a bad guy concept.

All in all, I loved this movie.

I second the motion for you all to go out and rent this movie.

Although Mike, I do have a question. If you haven't watched the movie, don't read on. SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: The Taking Of Pelham 123   The Taking Of Pelham 123 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:48 pm

DO NOT READ unless you've seen the movie, or if you have no intention of seeing it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Taking Of Pelham 123   The Taking Of Pelham 123 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Taking Of Pelham 123
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: The Cinema-
Jump to: