Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... Empty
PostSubject: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm

This is a basic topic, where we discuss those games that we have put in hours and hours of gameplay into, but just cannot finish, be it a well known console game, a famous MMO, or just games on cell phones.

I'll start by saying that I cannot be bothered finishing Aliens Vs. Predator, only because the gameplay sometimes make me feel nauseus, with the constant moving of the camera, and everything else, not to mention some of the worst gameplay moments.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Shiroi-Ka
Delinquent
Delinquent
Shiroi-Ka

Male Posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:28 am

Sadly, I just can't make myself finish a Nintendo Classic. Earthbound feels like a train wreck of cultural cliche's and base level RPG elements with no real plot depth or out of the ordinary gameplay feel, even for the time. I wish I had more impressive reviews to write about it, it seemed interesting enough from the smash trophies...
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 am

If we want to go back to the classic styles of gaming, there are numerous N64 games I never bothered to finish... Donkey Kong 64, Conkers Bad Fur Day... And another more recent thing, Borderlands... Not necessarily the regular gameplay, but one of the expansions
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 am

ANY GAME THAT HAD SIDE QUESTS.
'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 am

Paradigm wrote:
'nuff said.

This. Especially REPEATABLE side quests...
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:45 am

Mike wrote:
Paradigm wrote:
'nuff said.

Now now... Sometimes those side quests tie in with the storyline someh-- Ahh, I'm just kidding myself...
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Animus wrote:
Mike wrote:
Paradigm wrote:
'nuff said.

Now now... Sometimes those side quests tie in with the storyline someh-- Ahh, I'm just kidding myself...
Yeah, don't even try to argue that point.
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Haha! We all know the dangers of side quests... bloody distracting, but soo rewarding if you can be arsed to complete them!
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:45 pm

yeah, I have yet to complete the Golden Chocobo quest
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm

On FF7? I've done that. It's so rewarding to be able to go practically anywhere on a chocobo.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Yeah but you also get to have the last Summon- Knights of the Round
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 pm

You can only get that once you've got the golden chocobo, because it can run on water.
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:31 pm

I know D: Because you go to the crater and get itttt D:
Back to top Go down
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah. It's the most epic materia ever as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Jannge
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
Jannge

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 pm

I can never finish X-men: Next Dimension on Gamecube! Why, you might ask? The answer is easy: The first boss is haxed and the character your forced to use is a weak chicken. You get pwned every time you try to defeat him! ARRGGHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:15 am

Oh, Spawn: Armageddon is like that. So I used weapon, energy and life cheats...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...   Those games... You know which ones you are talking about... Empty

Back to top Go down

Those games... You know which ones you are talking about...
Page 1 of 1