Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'I'd Tap That' Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
The Writing Writer
The Writing Writer
Mike

Male Posts : 1385

The 'I'd Tap That' Game Empty
PostSubject: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:59 pm

I clearly stole this from RPGFO, but I liked the look of it, so thought I'd give it a go.

The setup is simple-- the person above you must post a picture and the next person to post responds by saying either "I'd Tap That!" or "Won't Touch That!". The pictures can be anything from anime/ cartoons, video games, cgi, to real life photos of celebrities, random people, or even... DUN DUN DUUUN yourself. The name of the pictured person or 'thing' is suggested but not required to play, and you do not have to know who the person is in the picture to know whether you'd 'tap' them or not.

***Also, multiple pictures can be posted of the same person/character, so long as they are DIFFERENT photos (there are celebrities who appear very 'tappable' when in make-up and not-so-'tappable' with all the makeup gone... It's interesting to see different reactions).

Example, someone could post:

(Domo-kun)

The 'I'd Tap That' Game Domokun

And the next person could say "Won't touch that!" and post a new picture for the next poster.

****NOTE:***This game is meant to be fun... so your sexual orientations and fetishes and biases are of little importance--- good-nature jokes are fine, but don't take yourself or each other too seriously!

Anyway... pictures can be silly, weird, 'normal', random, or sassy, but please, be considerate and use images that are PG-16/ PG-13 tops, NO R-rated/ X-rated Hentai or photos.... You DO NOT respond with tap that/ won't touch to your own posts.Are we clear? Mmkay!

The 'I'd Tap That' Game DSC04070
GO!!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyferwritings.blogspot.com
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm

I would TOTALLY Tap that! XD

Would you tap....... THIS!!!!!!!!! Mwahahhaah

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

Male Posts : 1104

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 pm

HELL NO!

Would you tap this?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000344895905#!/profile
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 pm

DEFFF Not! though I Do want his spikey braceletss. .....

Would you tap thiss?!?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:58 pm

*Nods vigorously*

Would you tap this?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:11 pm

With a loaded shotgun barrel.

Tap real Mario?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Animus
#1 Bachelor
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:49 am

Maybe if I was real Peach...

Would you tap Skwisgaar?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I'd Tap That' Game   The 'I'd Tap That' Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'I'd Tap That' Game
Page 1 of 1