Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's The Last Time I Do That

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradigm
Outcast
Outcast
Paradigm

Female Posts : 1003

That's The Last Time I Do That Empty
PostThat's The Last Time I Do That

So I thought I'd go Tesco's to get my lunch before work and after taking a peek I bought the Southern Fried Chicken wrap. It tasted good, it made my lunch. IT GAVE ME FOOD POISONING.

I can't blame it on the pizza's we had that evening because both my brother and my mum were fine. So, 5 hours of throwing up every ten minutes or so can be put down to Tesco's food. I'm steering away from chicken for a while- this wasn't the nicest of experiences. I then proceeded to spend my day sleeping and watching my puppy chew paper and sticks. Oh and watch Top Gear <3

Another thing I won't jump straight into is going bare fist onto a punch bag. My knuckles are a tad cut up.

So, in short, don't eat chicken and no bare fist fighting Wink
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

That's The Last Time I Do That :: Comments

No Comment.

That's The Last Time I Do That

Page 1 of 1