Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Doungeons of Rye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ROBMAN
Drama Starter
Drama Starter
ROBMAN

Male Posts : 12

The Doungeons of Rye Empty
PostSubject: The Doungeons of Rye   The Doungeons of Rye EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 am

I woke up in the middle of the night and everything was black. I got scared, right before I fell asleep I was in my cozy straw bed. Now it was dark, muggy, and very, very quiet. Scared, I started panicking, stood up and noticed my breathing sped up in short bursts. Thats when I heard a deep voice say,

"Haha! You awake, human?"

The voice came from behind me, quickly, I turned around. There it was a very large, hideous, orc. I never seen one before, in fact all I heard about them was what they`re called and a semi description.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"Im an orc, you probably knew that, me and my villiage snuck into your city and took all the men into prison!" he said.

Thats when I heard my brother next to me. I rushed to him and he awoke.

Back to top Go down
DaniRose
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

The Doungeons of Rye Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Doungeons of Rye   The Doungeons of Rye EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 pm

u suck!!!.
juss playin
thts pertty good.
Back to top Go down

The Doungeons of Rye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Role Play District :: In Character RPs -|Medieval Fantasy|--
Jump to: