Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A continuation from before

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Admin
Lynn

Female Posts : 336

A continuation from before Empty
PostA continuation from before

So about a week and a half ago, I got fired from my job. Apparently, they are very unforgiving for my being pregnant. This was on Tuesday, the 31st of August. On Tuesday, the Seventh of September, I was offered a job. I started the next day. I'm pretty damn proud of myself. Smile I make less, but I'm getting a ton of more hours and I already have more responsibility, which is both good and bad. The really bad part about it is it's like a Convenient store that's crossed with an icecream parlor. I swear I'm going to gain a thousand pounds. lol.

In other news, my baby is doing great. He's rolling over now. I woke up from a nap to find him on his back. I put him to sleep on his stomach. I know doctors say not to, but he can move around enough to not have to worry about him not being able to move his head when he can't breath, plus he won't sleep on his back. I think he's getting ready for a growth spurt cause all he does is sleep anymore.

I've been spending more time with a childhood friend of mine also. It's nice to be around somebody my own age. I don't really get to see Mallic beyond dropping off or picking up the baby, and that's only twice a month. With a baby, you don't get to see your friends a lot. Luckily, Red doesn't mind my baby (they're family as Red is who I met Mallic through, plus we were bestfriends growing up). She's actually introduced me to one girl that has two babies already, and one of her other friends that I've known for years is pregnant also. It's nice having friends that have kids, cause they understand what I'm going through better. They don't get annoyed as easily when I keep on going on and on about my kid.

I think that's all that's going on in my life right now. I'm still putting school on hold until I get used to working so much and taking care of my baby. I won't put it off for much longer though. Yup, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A continuation from before :: Comments

No Comment.

A continuation from before

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drama Haters RPG :: Drama Free - Writing Bistro :: Lynn's Blog-
Jump to: