Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Welcome to Drama Haters RPG! Why don't you log in and write something? What was that? You're not a member? Then register, and then write something!
Drama Haters RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Haters RPG

Welcome to the wonderful world of Drama Free Role Playing! Here you can write as much as you want without the hastle of drama that those other boards have!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wanna get more Activity going! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wastedxwithxtime
Underachiever
Underachiever
Wastedxwithxtime

Female Posts : 310

I wanna get more Activity going! :D Empty
PostI wanna get more Activity going! :D

Like a Star @ heaven So, I've sorta been away for a while. I've been swamped in school and at the moment I am sick but I can't sleep so I figured I'd hop on here and try to get some activity going in my sections!! I Remember when this site was new and EVERYONE was on ALL THE TIME! It was amazing! there were always 5 or more people in the chat box, there were RPs going on in EVERY section and it was great. But we've all kinda let it die and not many people are doing RPs. I am one of the biggest slackers on here, I admit that! Lol. But I would absolutely LOVE! to get more people to post blogs, RPs, participate in contests and do all the good stuff this site has to offer! I'm not sure what it is going to take to get the activity levels back up, not only in my sections but in others too! So if you have any ideas let me know! If you want to start an RP with me PM me and let me know!!!!! We can work it out and get some more activity going on here. I honestly don't have any ideas for RPs but if any of you do, I'm more than willing to do an RP!! I am also going to try to be in the chat box as much as I can so try to stop in and say hi! Very Happy Start jumping into the chat box every once in a while and try to catch me!

Anywho, I am going to try to get some sleep, I shall be back tomorrow to check on this post and see if anyone wants to start an RP or anything!! ^.^ Goodnight! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I wanna get more Activity going! :D :: Comments

No Comment.

I wanna get more Activity going! :D

Page 1 of 1